Chapter 7

Crown Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally it was Sunday again and its been a few days since Woohyun and Myungsoo got married. So Sunggyu asked all of them to go out and have fun. And as it was Uncle’s order they accepted it without any arguments.
"hey Myungsoo...lets take our bikes today..." Hoya suggested.
"yeah it will be fun...its been a long time since we had a race" Sungyeol too gets excited.
"race....I just love racing..." Woohyun also claps his hands in excitement and started jumping like a kid.
"now... Woohyun also wants...please Myungsoo" Sungjong pleaded.
"ok...if everyone wants...lets take out our bikes" Myungsoo said expressionlessly.
"he is a very boring guy...how you guys tolerate him..." Woohyun whispered in Dongwoo’s ear looking at Myungsoo who moved to the parking area while Dongwoo was trying his best to suppress his laughter.
"Dongwoo you are not coming" Sungjong called him.
"coming" he ran after them.
Finally all five were ready with their racing bikes ready to play the game of speed. But then their attention moved to Woohyun who was standing on one side.
"hey why are you not sitting" Myungsoo said pointing at his back.
“That’s not fair you have someone to support you and we are alone" Hoya said.
"Who said I am supporting him...." Woohyun said while all other looked at him to continue "I am going to support Dongwoo" and sits on his bike.
"you are really a bad wife...supporting your husbands competitor" Myungsoo commented to which Woohyun reacted by showing his thumb and tongue to him..
"So lets start....three......two.....one....go" and within seconds their bikes were at their max speed but still Myungsoo was on first while Dongwoo was on second place and third position kept on changing every second.
"Yeah speed up...else he will win the race" Woohyun said in top of his voice as due to the speed nothing was audible.
" I am trying...but it is next to impossible to beat him in racing" Dongwoo replied and speeded up his bike a little more.
"stop the bike..." Woohyun said.
"why what happened" he hurriedly parked the bike on one side while other three moved ahead of them.
"move back"
"but why..."Dongwoo was puzzled.
"do as I am saying" he moved back and Woohyun accelerated the bike.
"No chance we are going to win Woohyun" he said in dull voice but in few seconds his expressions changed to excited when he saw their bike passing Sungjong and Sungyeol's bike and in no time they were again at their second place.
"you are really great Woohyun" he got excited and gave him a back hug. Now their bike was next to Myungsoo’s bike and stop line was just a few km away. Dongwoo with his eyes closed was praying to god. By now no one was interested in their racing but were really curious to know who out of the two will be the winner. The stop line was right in front of their eyes and it was still no could predict who was going to win. With every passing second their excitement kept on increasing and the WINNER WAS....
"Ahh how can you do like this...reached the stop line at the same time..." Sungjong said getting disappointed at the outcome of the result.
"you were good" Myungsoo patted his back and smiled a little as it was for the first time anyone could meet his time record.
"thank you" he gave him a cute smile.
"but Woohyun you were really great today...we didn't knew that you are such a good racer" Hoya praised him.
"Nothing like that...it was my first time, racing like this" Woohyun said getting a bit sad as few memories flashed in his mind.
"Woohyun how can you play around with anyone's life just like this...I am not even married..." Dongwoo’s expression changed to haunted after discovering he was riding a first timer.
"no no...what I meant was...I never had any friends with whom I can race or play..." his voice was thick and eyes moist. The atmosphere changed to tensed when Myungsoo moved to him pulling him into a hug followed by everyone to give him a group hug. He was really happy to get friends like them which made him smile even in tears.
Finally they reached their destination..sungjong’s farm house which was at the country side.
It was already Lunch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter