Chapter 15

Crown Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yi xin soon ripped off his jean too throwing them away, Woohyun again tried for last time to save himself and kicked him making him fall on ground.

Woohyun covered himself with the cover placed on couch clutching it tightly against his body. He looked at Myungsoo and ran to free him from the chair but Yi xin who was lying on the floor held his leg pulling him on the ground seizing him.

"leave me..."he again tried to kick him on his face but he slid him under him with jerk and hurled the cloth high in the air. Myungsoo clenched his fists tight squeezing his eyes more with every scream coming out from Woohyun when a loud scream froze him and the world around turned silent...No more crying or sobbing sounds were there.He still didn't had the courage to open his eyes he was feeling ashamed of himself for being not able to protect him. He could not keep the promise he made with himself.

Myungsoo felt someone working on his rope which made him open his eyes. It was Hoya who has opened the knots freeing his hands. He slowly turned his head to his left, his heart beat rate increasing while fingers crossed hoping for his safety.

"Woohyun ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........." he screamed bursting into tears. Woohyun was lying on the floor bare, his fair body all stained in blood. There was no movement in his body and blood oozing out his head.

Sungjong, Sungyeol, hoyay and Dongwoo all had tears in their eyes looking at the scene in front of them. But as they broke into the house Yi xin's guards attacked them. Hoya ran to free Myungsoo, Sungyeol guarded Sungjong who had the responsibilty of taking Woohyun Hospital while Dongwoo was involved in fight with Yi xin. Sungjong closed his eyes and took out his jacket to cover Woohyun and lifting him in his arms he immediately ran out followed by Sungyeol who protected them from the attackers.

Yi xin raised his hand to punch Dongwoo but another hand caught his hand in air. The grip around his hand tightened letting a groan leave out of his mouth. Myungsoo when looked at his face Woohyun's images of struggling to save himself flashed in front of his eyes and anger took over his mind filling him with some unknown strength. He slowly tightened his grip around his arm almost breaking his bones and twisted it at his back followed by a powerful punch on his nose. Yi xin raised his other hand to hit him but he held it with other hand and in one of his hand broke it.
"ahhhhhhhhhh" Yi xin screamed and fell on ground. Myungsoo was getting more and more violent clutching his hair he slammed his head on the wall. Blood streams flowed down his head covering his face completely in blood. Myungsoo punched him successively on his chest and stomach breaking his rib cage.Yi xin was losing his consciousness slowly and had no strength left even to stand on his own feets. Myungsoo picked up the chair on which Woohyun was tied and raised it high when Yi xin's manager hit him hard with some iron rod. Hoya and Dongwoo rushed to hold Myungsoo. Taking the advantage of it manager along with his men succeded in running away from there taking Yi xin.
**************************************************************
3 months later
Hoya entered Myungsoo's room and looked around for him but no one was there in the room. He headed to the balcony where Myungsoo was sitting on a chair gazing in the distant sky. Hoya placed his hand on his shoulder bringing him back from his thoughts.

"Myungsoo we are going out for shopping...you wanna join..." Hoya asked politely.

"no have some work...you guys go...and have fun..." Myungsoo got up and moved into the room and pretended to study.

Hoya left without saying any other words. Sungjong and Sungyeol were waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter