Chapter 4

Crown Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo was resting on his bed after taking his medicines when his uncle entered the room.
"no need to get up...it's ok" sunggyu said as Myungsoo was trying to get up.
"Uncle I wanted to ask you something" Myungsoo asked.
"go ahead dear...you don't need to ask for it"
"Uncle....I want to go to home...I am here for last 3 days and staying here makes me feel more sick...please uncle" he said in an appealing tone.
" But doctor said you need to take bed rest for at least 15 days" uncle felt bad for him but still had no other choice.
"no problem uncle I will take complete bed rest...I promise...moreover I heard you and manager talking that you need to leave for Macau because of some urgent meeting..."
" but I can't leave you here alone..." uncle said with worried expression on his face.
"who said he will be alone here...we all are here to take care of him uncle" Sungyeol said entering the room followed by Sungjong, Hoya and Dongwoo. As Myungsoo saw all of them entering he was filled some unknown energy and got immediately with a wide smile spread on his face. All of them came and gave him a group hug and paid respect to uncle also.
( prince Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Hoya, Sungjong and Dongwoo were best friends since kindergarten but after they graduated from high school they got dispersed as Sungyeol and Sungjong went overseas for further studies, Dongwoo had to leave for New York after his father's sudden death and Hoya left for japan. when all of them heard about his accident they immediately rushed back to Korea to meet him)
"My lord we all know that we are all special people and you miss us but this is not the way to call us back" Hoya said with a straight face.
"what did I do.." Myungsoo got confused and worried at the same time.
"you are lying here on the hospital bed and asking what did you do" Dongwoo got a little furious.
"you know how much tensed we were...as soon as we heard about your accident we immediately rushed back to Korea" Sungjong also attacked on him angrily.
"don't worry guys I am all fine now nothing to worry...and now when I have you all around me I will recover even faster" tried to assure his friends and then looked at uncle and added "uncle now you can go for your meeting don't worry about me I will be fine"
"ok now you all talk I will go and get his discharge papers ready" uncle left after satisfied.
"for how long will you guys be staying here" Myungsoo asked a bit disappointed as something hit his mind.
"forever" all four said in unison.
"what..???"
"yeah we all have applied to Woolim University for admissions" sungjong said with a cute smile.
"we all finally got to know that we can't live without each other so we talked to our parents and they agreed" Dongwoo explained after noticing Myungsoo's expression.
" I am really happy to see you guys" his happiness was spread on his face. then he noticed Sungyeol was busy doing something on his right leg. other three also followed his eyes and looked at Sungyeol who was holding a marker and was scribbling something on the plaster. other three looked at each other with mischievous smile on their faces "scribbling time" and jumped on his leg fighting for the marker.
Woohyun was standing on the door looking at the five friends. He came to hospital to get his dressing done but since he was there he thought of visiting Myungsoo also. when he opened the door he heard them talking about admission to Woolim university. He for the first time saw Myungsoo smiling and laughing with his friends.
"he looks really handsome when he smiles" he thought in his mind and cancelled the plan of visiting him and left.
Myungsoo was finally back home but he was not allowed to step out of his bed. All four of them also shifted to the same house for some time so that they can be by his side all the time. Uncle left for Macau with his manager. A temporary manager was appointed for Myungsoo as his manager also got injured that day s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter