Chapter 6

Crown Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun and Myungsoo were sitting on a bench in the park. While his friends already left after congratulating them to give them some time.

"Woohyun now since we are getting married I don't want to hide anything from you" Myungsoo started the conversation in a very serious tone but Woohyun just like a good listener was paying attention to his each and every word "Woohyun the only reason why I am getting married is because of my uncle Gyu and my duties towards the nation and nothing else but there is no such condition with you if you want you can say NO to it" he was looking at him all puzzled.

"I am sorry but I am not able to get you"


"Woohyun according to my late father's will if something happens to me after the age of 21 the whole power will get into wrong hands which is really dangerous for nation but if I get married and then something happens to me the duty to assign a new heir to the throne will be of my wife and since this year I turned 21, uncle wants me to get married as soon as possible" he explained him the complete scene.

"so that attack was because of this reason..??" He asked.

"hmm..." he nodded slightly with a lot many things going on in his mind so he continued "But after I get married your life will be in danger too....you can take your time to decide and tell me what your answer is.." he got up and moved a few steps ahead.

“ I will..." Woohyun said with confidence in his voice. While Myungsoo turned to him because of his reply and said "are you sure"

"hmm...and I don't need time to think about it.." he looked at Myungsoo with firm look to meet his gaze which he feel a little bit awkward so to lighten up the atmosphere around he added "I know you are a prince but I am also a citizen of this nation" which made him smile seeing that he also smiled foolishly. Myungsoo knew that there was something else going on in his mind but he will never tell him.

 

It was the Sunday evening Sunggyu invited President Nam and his family for dinner as they had a few things to discuss. Myungsoo and his friends were already present there. They all were having their dinner with Myungsoo and Woohyun sitting next to each other and his friends sitting in front of them who were all the time making face or kicking him under the table to due to which he was getting irritated but he had no other choice.

"The wedding ceremony will take place on the coming Wednesday and all the preparations regarding that have already been done" Sunggyu informed everyone sitting there.

"But your highness we haven't even invited our relatives" President Nam’s wife Hee young said.
"Regarding that only I wanted to have a talk with everyone" Sunggyu said straight coming to the point. Everyone looked at him and he continued " As I have already told President Nam about everything...so I want a favor from you all to please keep this marriage a secret till the day Myungsoo ascends the throne. Because marrying him will put Woohyun's life in danger but I can't get so selfish to risk someone else's child to save Prince's life"

"Thank you your highness... we feel blessed to have our son getting married to your family" president Nam said with tears in his eyes placed his hand on his head to give his blessings.

"we promise Uncle that no one will get to know about it" All six said in unison.

"I might say anything about you but inside I know we can't have a better King than you..." Woohyun thought in his mind looking at Myungsoo.

" T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter