Chapter 17

Crown Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"we need to find out who uploaded that photograph on net..." Dongwoo said in deep thoughts.

"yes...i swear if i find that person I will kill by breaking his neck right there..." Sungjong crossed him.

"calm down...we must find out but by keeping it secret from Woohyun and Myungsoo ..."Hoya lowered his voice.

"where is Sungyeol..."Sungjong realised that one of them was not there.

"he said he is going out for some important work" Dongwoo informed.

"important work...??" Hoya questioned.

"yeah...but he said he will give us details when he will return back..."Dongwoo answered. Sungjong was working on laptop Hoya keenly looked at its screen he was watching the photograph again and again.

"Hoya look at this pic...someone clicked it when Myungsoo was helping Woohyun  with seat belt...and if we see it clearly...its taken from a cell as the quality is not that good...." Sungjong concluded with his observation.

"and look at this board...isn't it the same sign board one street down our university...." a sign board with a red strip caught his attention.

"yess....how can i forget that...i crashed my car once there and had to pay the fine..." Sungjong grinned.

"can it be possible someone from our university uploaded the photograph" Dongwoo said who was carefully listening to their coversation with his mind connecting them together.

"but why will he do that...??" Sungjong was confused.

"SHE not HE...." Dongwoo looked straight in Sungjong's eyes with confidence in his voice.

" you mean KRYSTAL...."hoya got his point faster than Sungjong.

"but we can't suspect her just like this...we need to find out more about what exactly happened that day..." Sungjong made a point. Rest of them also agreed with him.
*****************************************************************

Myungsoo was sitting in his room on a chair placed next to the bed on Woohyun's side. He was still in his dreams due to the effect of medicines. With one hand he was holding his hand while in the other he had some novel.

"you took a leave from university??" Woohyun asked.

"i am on leave till the day you recover completely..."Myungsoo placed his book on the table and smiled. He helped him sit with his back resting against the platform of the bed and gave him the glass of water.

"why...???....i don't need your help i am fine..." Woohyun didn't wanted him to miss on his important lecture because of him.

"really...."

"yessss so you are going to attend from tomorrow..." He took a sip and placed it back on the side table.

"as your highness says...but for now its the time for your dressing to be done...i will just go and call the nurse" he got up to move towards the door when Woohyun held his hand. "what happened do you need something" he looked into his eyes.

"I trust you...." he said looking back into his eyes which were enough for him to understand the meaning of his words.

"hmmm... I will get the ointment and first aid box..."he moved to his closet and brought the first aid box and the ointment was on his table which doctor gave to put on his injuries and bruises. He carefully removed the bandage on his forehead and then with soft hand he placed the medicine on it.

"is it hurting..." he asked when he noticed Woohyun closing his eyes. He moved his head in no.... then he covered it with fresh bandage. He placed a small amount of medicine on his nose and side of his lips. He caressed his lips gently with his thumb sending shiver down his spine. But he pulled back his arm resisting himself. Woohyun opened his eyes with surprise.

"what happened..."he was upset with the abrupt end. His question pointed at something else but then feeling awkward he changed it and said "is it done"

"nope...but..." he looked at the shirt he was wearing. He had scratches and bites on all his body because of the nails dugged in his fair skin. He turned his head to other direction while Woohyun ed the shirt and placed it on the bed. He turned his back to him. His eyes got moist on seeing his broken skin with red marks all over. He was trying hard to resist himself and placed the ointment but at last unable to control his emotions anymore he planted a soft kiss on his bare shoulder. Woohyun took a deep breath as he felt his lips on his, his breath on his bare skin was giving him goosebumps. Myungsoo turned Woohyun's face to face him and cupped his face with his hand, bringing his lips close to cover the distance between them he brushed his lips with him. Woohyun's hands unknowingly reached his neck pulling him closer. The couple shared their first kiss which soon turned into passionate kiss. Woohyun lied down the bed with Myungsoo over him not wanting to end the kiss. Myungsoo's hands wrapped around his waist keeping him close. They parted when got breathless he moved his lips down and showered his lower neck with kisses.

"ahhhh" Woohyun left a cry when Myungsoo accidently placed his hand on some injury at his back. He immediately got up as it reached his ears.

"i am sorry...." He felt ashamed of himself and didn't had the courage to look at him anymore. Woohyun opened his mouth to say words to comfort him but he hurried out of the room after giving him fresh clothes from his closet. He was advised to wear loose clothes so he gave Woohyun his shirt. He simply placed it on the bed. Woohyun was in tears and cursed himself...
***************************************************************

"how can you do this to him...he is still trying to forget all that and you were going to repeat the same...how can you..."Myungsoo was cursing himself for losing control on himself.

"Myungsoo..." Hoya brought him back from his thoughts,

"yeah...."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter