Chapter 13

Crown Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning

Woohyun had some important work at university so left hastily early morning before anyone was awake.

As instructed by him the guards dropped him at some distance and walked down to the university.

Back at home Myungsoo opened his eyes irritated by the alarm clock ringing by the side of his table.

"yeah... Woohyun ah....get up we are late" he said rubbing his eyes to come out of his dreamland.He was still very tired as he hardly slept for 5 hours stretching his arms he finally got out of his bed and moved to Woohyun's side still unaware of his absence in the room. but when he saw his side empty he moved out, his manager came to him.

"good morning your highness..." he bowed to pay respect to him.

"good morning....you know where is crown prince.." he asked getting a little apprehensive as he had a bad habit of sleeping late.

"highness has already left for university...he said he had some urgent work...." he informed his eyes down casted.

"alone...??"he asked worried.

"your highness don't worry as per your instruction we have appointed new guards who will be taking care of his security"

"thank you....you can leave now" he moved to Sungyeol's room to wake his friends up as he knew that rest of them were still sleeping there. After waking everyone from their deep sleep by some forcing he said "ok lets get ready...fast we are already very late...i have to go somewhere after class"

Myungsoo already reached the door when they all asked in unison "where".

"I am taking Woohyun out...today..." he winked at them with a mischeivious smile on his face. As soon as he mentioned about going out all of them hurried to their respective rooms to get ready taking minutes possible time as they all were excited about them going out for a date.

university...

"Myungsoo...our next lectures got cancelled...wanna go out for lunch with me" Krystal asked excited about spending time with him.

"sorry Krystal but...i have other plans" he took his bag and excused himself out leaving Krystal in tears.

"WOOHYUN COME AND MEET ME OUTSIDE NEAR THE FIRST CROSSING....." he sent Woohyun a text on his way to main entrance where his manager along with driver and guards was already waiting for him.

"give me the car keys i will drive myself and i don't want any guards" he ordered his manager who followed his words and handed over the car keys to him and gave orders to the guards to return back to the mansion.

****************************************************************

Woohyun who was in library reading some book got disturbed by the cell vibrating in his pocket.

"Myungsoo's message..." he was surprised, he read the text "why he wants to meet me...."he got worried and quickly packed his things and ran out.

While running through the corridors he bumped into someone making his cellphone slide on the floor to reach a long legged girl standing on front of him.

He looked up it was Krystal who bent down to get his cellphone which started ringing that very moment with name flashing on its screen....

"MYUNGSOO...CALLING"

Woohyun grabbed the cellphone before she could pick up the cell and taking his things ran out.

"hello Myungsoo...." he picked up the call when he was sure that there was no one around.

"Woohyun ah...where are you i asked you to meet me here....i am already here" Myungsoo was angry as he was waiting for him for last 30 min which he hated the most.

"i am on the same lane...reaching in 5 min..." He started wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter