Chapter 16

Crown Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun was behaving in very different way with Dongwoo as if he was some stranger whom he knows only from last few hours. He tried to avoid him as much as he could.

"Woohyun..can we go out and talk for a while" Dongwoo asked a little apprehensive. Woohyun replied by nodding and both of them headed to some restaurant after completing all the formalities

"Woohyun...how can you do this to Myungsoo...why are you punishing him without any reason...HOW CAN YOU KEEP HIM AWAY FROM HIS BABY..." Dongwoo slowly raised his voice as he failed to keep control on his anger. A lonely tear Left Woohyun's eye as the time he spent with him flashed in front his eyes.

"i don't have any other choice...dongwoo..." he was unable take anymore and broke down.

"woohyun please tell me what happened...when you and Myungsoo were happy together why you left him without informing...please i beg you..."

"because he don't love me...and i didn't wanted to be burden on him anymore..." Woohyun ran out from the restaurant leaving Dongwoo with lots of Questions popping up his mind.
***************************************************************
"your highness what happened....are you ok..." The lady got anxious seeing the bandage on his head and his puffed eyes.

"i am fine...i just need to rest for a while...don't let anyone enter my room...." He locked the room behind and threw himself on the bed. He took out a framed picture of Myungsoo's picture placed under the pillow. He moved his hand lovingly over it and cried hard hugging it...close to his heart.

* flashback*
(note: from now on a few chapters will be flashback part only)

Sungjong along with Sungyeol decided to take Woohyun home instead of hospital and called the Doctor and royal physician there only. Myungsoo gained consciousness after some time and insisted to be by his side so Hoya and Dongwoo didn't stopped him. The Doctor started with the treatment and confirmed that he was fine now and only needed some time to forget all that....

Myungsoo was sittin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter