Chapter 10

Crown Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After meeting uncle Sunggyu three of them were sitting in Sungyeol’s room which was next to Myungsoo’s room.

"I am not going to do this" Sungjong was reluctant.

"but we don't have any other choice we have already promised uncle that we will do this" Hoya said disappointed.

"now since we don't have any choice left I think we should do this...lets do it for our friends...just like uncle I am also suspicious about their relationship as one in hurry I entered their bedroom without knocking and saw Myungsoo was sleeping on the couch" Sungyeol was feeling a little apprehensive about the two (Myungsoo and woohyun).

"what...on the couch..." both were appalled to hear that.

"yup....that’s why I think we should do something" Sungyeol said with a plan already in his mind.

"but what..." Hoya was all blank about what was going on in Sungyeol’s mind so was Sungjong.

"look first we need to find out whether they have a husband wife relationship or not...which I think they don't" Sungyeol placed his arms around their necks and pulled them closer to form a semicircle.

"how are we going to find that out" Sungjong questioned with his eyebrow raised.

"I have a plan...look its mid night and Myungsoo and Woohyun must be sleeping right now...so this is the best time to find out..." Sungyeol gave a mischievous smile which was enough for them to understand what exactly his plan was.

"have gone mad..." Hoya said loudly. Sungyeol immediately placed his hand on his mouth.

"quite their room is next one...and if Myungsoo finds out anything about this he will surely kill us"

 Sungyeol  said keeping his voice low and removed his hand from his mouth.

"but how can we look into anyone's bedroom that too at this odd hour" Sungjong was feeling apprehensive about the plan.

"we are doing it for good reason so no need to feel guilty"Sungyeol explained.

All of them moved out of their room carefully checking the corridors and made sure not to make any noise. They moved out to the garden and stood right below the balcony of Myungsoo’s room. Myungsoo always had curtain put down on the windows and the door but their was a small window which had fixed glasses and it was really small so their was no curtain and they Sungyeol knew about it as his room was identical to myungsoo’s room.

"who will be going there" Sungjong said looking at the balcony. While the rest two moved few steps back. Sungjong looked on his either side for response but didn't find anyone and then turned back to find both of them pointing their fingers at him.

"you guys are my real enemy in the disguise of friends..." Sungjong again looked up and then gulped.

"Sungjong....mission Myungsoo Woohyun....fighting"both of them called his name as he was about to climb using a steel staircase. He turned around to look at them "fighting" and resumed climbing up.

"Sungjong...last time god saved you...but this time you are surely dead...." he murmured under his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter