Chapter 3

Crown Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes but again squeezed them back as his head was still hurting badly. after some time he tried again to open his eyes and found himself lying on a bed but the room was unfamiliar to him. then he looked around to figure out and finally his brain gave him that he was in the hospital room. he got his right leg fractured, a hair line fracture in his right hand and  stiches on his forehead.
"you are awake..??" Woohyun asked cheerfully who just entered the room, saw him adjusting himself on the bed.
"what are you doing here.." he got annoyed seeing him.
“I just came to put this water here" he made a sad face looking at his reaction.
"I am asking why are you here in the hospital"
"don't worry I am not here to look after you...its just that l also got hurt last night so doctor asked me to stay here in the hospital for a day  and will get discharged tomorrow morning" as he finished his sentence a man in his late 30's entered the room and immediately rushed to the bed.
"are you ok....how are you feeling now...is it still hurting??.."and fired Myungsoo with Question one by one.
"calm down calm down uncle Gyu…. I am fine really..." Myungsoo placed his palm between his and assured him that he was fine.
( he is Myungsoo's uncle who was out from Seoul because of some important matter but when he got the news of Myungsoo being in to accident he left everything aside and immediately rushed back to Seoul)
"ok Uncle since you are here now I will take leave..." Woohyun turned to leave
"Yeah Woohyun dear wait..." he got up and moved to him and placed his hand on his hand and  “I am really thankful to you, that you saved his life... "
"nothing like that uncle being a citizen of Korea it was my duty and I only did my duty."he replied with a soft smile.
"Myungsoo did you thank this young man, because of him only you are here and alive"
"very true it is because of him I m here” Myungsoo said in sarcasm
"what did you say?" Uncle asked.
"nothing uncle..." gave a smile to his uncle and then looked at Woohyun with blank face "Thank you"
"dear can you do me a little more favor?"
"it will be my pleasure uncle"
"I have to go to meet Dr... can you please sit here for some more time"
"no problem uncle you don't need to worry I will take of things here"
Uncle Gyu left the room and Woohyun sat down on a chair placed next to his bed. For some time there was dead silence in the room with both of them looking everywhere but not at each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter