Chapter 14

Crown Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why aren't they back yet..." Sungjong was moving to and fro in the living room.

"Their cellphones are also switched off..."Hoya threw his cellphone hard on the ground breaking it into pieces.

"I think we should go and find what..."Dongwoo suggested.

"Even i think the same...we can't sit with our hands in hands...we need to find them...." Sungyeol and Dongwoo grabbed the car keys from the table.

"I just hope they are safe...."  Sungjong prayed with his fingers crossed. hoya and sungjong also took their cars and all of them drove in different directions to search them.
*************************************************************
Myungsoo tried to open his eyes but his head was still hurting. he tried to raise his hand but realised his hands were tied to the arms of a chair and legs to the feets of the chair. His face expression changed to horrified as the thought of woohyun struck in his mind. He looked around to find Woohyun being tied on the other chair at some distace from him.  He was still unconscious, His face covered with his open hair and a few stains of blood dripping out from his head.

"Woohyun ah.... Woohyun ah" Myungsoo started calling his name to make him gain consciousness. Woohyun showed no response to it but then only the door of the room they were locked in opened with a dark figure heading towards Myungsoo. It look him no time to recognise the person.

"finally i am able to meet you my loving brother..." Prince Yi xin placed his hands on the arms of the chair and leaned at him.

"what you want..." Myungsoo was annoyed seeing him in front of his eyes. he clenched his fists tightly.

"who will know better than you what i want..." he smirked.

"let him go....you have problem with me....don't drag him into this" Myungsoo pointed towards Woohyun with his eyes.

"ohhh.....i don't have any problem with you your highness....but still how can i let him go" he moved to him as Woohyun was slowly getting back to his senses. He brushed his hair back gently.

"don't you dare touch me...." Woohyun shouted in top of his voice when felt his fingers on hisforehead.

"shhhhh....be quiet...i don't like people creating noise pollution..." he clutched his hair pulling his head back to make him cry out of pain.

"Yi xiiiinnnnnn ah......" Myungsoo boiled with anger seeing him state with tears fuming in his eyes.

"love love love...wow...." Yi xin streched his arms taking a deep breath and continued "I wish I could do something for you two".

"He is not my lover...." Myungsoo turned his face away trying to hide his emotions.

"What...he is not your lover but still you kissed him...wow highness you're really great..." he looked down at the picture he had in his pocket and showed to him.

"use your eyes....prince Yi xin..and look carefully i was not kissing him...but was helping him with seat belt...and moreover i am not a fool like you who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter