Chapter 11

Crown Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Around 10 to 12 men wearing black suits and guns in their hands were standing at safe distance from runway. A man in his mid twenties stepped out of a personal airplane dressed in Gray suiting with a darker shade tie around his neck headed towards the cars parked nearby. His face was straight with no expressions.

"Your highness how was your journey" a man walking a few steps back asked.

"it was fine...." he said coldly making himself comfortable inside the car. All other men also took their seats in the other cars.

He is none other than Prince Yi xin ( 25 years old...he is Myungsoo’s cousin who thinks that he deserves to be the king and is envious of Myungsoo...but because his father's involvement in murder of The late king and Queen and Kim Sunggyu broke all his relations with them and declared Myungsoo as Crown Prince. Since then he was in China and completed his studies from their only.)

************************************************************

UNIVERSITY

"hey you know there are rumors that... Woohyun and Sungjong are dating secretly" a girl sitting in the canteen said.

"really.....but he is not even pretty....how can someone like Sungjong oppa date a guy like him" the other girl commented making face.

"true...lucky Woohyun....I wish.. I was at his place" another girl said day dreaming.

"they are staying in the same house also....along with Prince Myungsoo and others" first girl added more information.

"really...how do you know..." The other girls were keen to know more.

"I just heard someone talking"

When the girls were talking Myungsoo along with his friends also present in the canteen and were listening to it carefully. But on hearing all the crap Sungjong got angry and got up to move to those girls but Myungsoo stopped him.

"where are you going..." Myungsoo placed his hand on sungjong’s hand.

"I just can't take it anymore....how can they spread rumors like this.... Myungsoo there is nothing between me Woohyun...i respect him from the core of my heart"

"I know you don't need to explain...or bother about all this rumors... I Trust you all and Woohyun...so don't worry" Myungsoo smiled softly.

"but..." Sungjong was about to speak but Myungsoo started before he could complete "these rumors are good...for Woohyun..."

"how" all three were puzzled.

"look...you all know if anyone gets to know about me and Woohyun his life will be in danger...but now when there are rumors like this in the whole University...he will be on safer side....with no threat to his life...so let it be the way it is..." he explained.

"are you guys discussing something private..." Krystal placed her bag and sat down on the seat next to Myungsoo.

"nothing much...."Sungyeol smiled.

"hmm...well I heard that Sungjong is dating Woohyun....is that true..." Krystal tried to make conversation.

"well...kind of...." Hoya replied on behalf of Sungjong.

"hmmm that’s good...but I think you deserve some one better..."

"what I deserve and who will be with me...will be decided by me...so you better keep your mouth shut" Sungjong shouted at her as he hated her presence around and as he was already angry so he got even more angrier and left kicking the chair back.

“I didn’t meant that way...why is he behaving like this..." Krystal also got angry but noticing Myungsoo sitting next she controlled her anger and started shedding fake tears to gain sympathy of others sitting there.

"don't mind...he is just a little bit disturbed because of some personal problems" Sungyeol tried to comfort her.

___________________________________________________________

"your highness you just returned from a long journey please rest for a while...we can discuss later"

"I don't need rest I want my rights back...." prince Yi xin yelled at him.

"yes your highness....you will get what is yours" the man got terrified and moved a few steps back.

"tell me every little information you have and what was the progress while I was away..." Yi xin ordered

"your highness when we first attacked him we almost succeeded in our plan but a boy came in between and ruined everything and other time also he was lucky and instead of him his Friend Lee Sungjong took the car...sir I assure you that this time he will be dead" he gave him the complete details but inside he was scared of his master. As he never went easy on anyone who committed even a little mistake.

"how can I believe you that you will succeed this time" He said cleaning his gun.

"your highness this time we have gathered a lot of information...and sir there is something strange going on there" he recalled every minute information in his head to save himself from his anger.

"strange “he got interested to know more.

"your highness...a few months back after the attack Prince Myungsoo visited the palace it was for the first time after his parents death he visited the palace. But the most strange thing was that all the maids and servants were given a day off even the officials were not allowed to enter to the palace"

"that’s really strange go ahead..." he was still busy with his gun but was carefully absorbing every word coming from his managers mouth.

"your highness after that day he moved to a new house gifted to him by Kim Sunggyu and since then the boy who saved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter