Chapter 12

Crown Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Sungjong and Woohyun reached the multiplex but got late for the show so decided to go for shopping instead of going back to university.

" you want something for yourself..." Sungjong stopped in front of a mall which had all brands in it.

"no I don't....lets go in and buy something for you..."He held his arm and dragged him inside to the dress section.

"what’s your favorite color" Woohyun asked checking out a few shirts.

"hmmm...I like yellow..." Sungjong had his arms crossed and was watching him checking shirts and then putting them back as according to they didn't suited him.

"may I help you sir" a young lady came to him.

"ahhh sure....agassi we want something for him...." he pointed at Sungjong standing next to him who gave her a smile.

"sure sir ....this way please" she lead them to the other counter.

"Sir this will suit him the best" the young lady took out the best in their collection but Woohyun rejected everything.

"yes I like this....." he grabbed it from her hand and placing in front of Sungjong tried to imagine how it will look on him "this will look great on you...want to try it" he handed over the shirt to him and pushed him to the trial room without even waiting for his response.

"show me some more....the best of best in your collection" Woohyun blushed imagining about Myungsoo.

"sure sir..."she started searching meanwhile

Sungjong stepped out from the trial room. It was a light yellow color shirt with some line texture on it of same color. He looked stunning in that....while his beautiful smile added to it enough to make girls go drooling over him Even he himself liked his choice.

The young lady who was taking out few more shirts also turned to have a glance but got captured by his smile and dropped all the shirts.

"you look great in this....all the girls will go crazy after you...one example is right in front of me..."Woohyun joked. while the young lady felt a bit embarrassed.

"you are too much..." Sungjong also blushed at his comment and ran inside to change.

"Sir this....." the young lady placed another shirt in black color placed in front of him which caught Woohyun’s attention the moment she placed it in front of him"there is only one piece in the whole country" she added.

"hmmmm for Myungsoo" Woohyun got startled by his voice as he was complete lost imagining Myungsoo wearing that shirt.

"yup..." pink color automatically rushed his cheeks.

"Should I pack these two..." young lady started moving to the cash counter.

"wait I want few more..." he stopped her.

"for whom..." Sungjong was confused.

"we didn't get anything for sungyeol, hoya and Dongwoo..." He smiled while Sungjong smiled back to him because he was feeling happy for his friend as he had a perfect guy by his side.

After selecting shirts and T-shirts for the three of them they moved to the cash counter.

"should I make the bill..." young lady asked.

"yes Agassi..." Woohyun smiled.

After getting the billing done they moved to the food court as they were starving because of walking continuously for the last three hours. Woohyun almost forgot about everything and was feeling very relaxed. Sungjong went to get the order.

"Myungsoo..."he was astonished seeing Myungsoo standing next to him.

"Sungjong...what are you doing here..." even Myungsoo was surprised meeting him like this.

"I came here with Woohyun...as he was a bit depressed since morning...so to change his mood...we came for movie but got late" Sungjong explained.

"where you guys are sitting...since we are here lets eat together" Myungsoo said taking his order. He was not a common face among public as he avoided media and there were no picture of his with them we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter