009

Marked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mina walked out of Yixing's car, waving a goodbye crossing her arms to being warmth back into her body. As she moved closer to the door she saw a male figure with his head against the door. She was ready to scream until she made out his facial features to realize it was Jongdae. His backpack was curled up to his chest and he looked to be sleeping. 

"Jongdae?" She whispered as she got closer.

His eyes were shut as he had a look of unpleasantness on his face as if he was having a nightmare. His body was shivering from the cold and his lips had a slight tinge of purple to them causing her to wonder how long he'd been waiting there for her.

"Jongdae." She called out tapping his foot with her shoe making his eyes shoot open. 

Jongdae quickly stood up making a sudden movement and almost falling making Mina grab onto his arm to steady him. He composed himself and pushed the backpack he had up onto his shoulder, looking down at the short pink haired girl in front of him. He seemed to be confused or atleast startled at her appearance. 

“What are you doing here?” 

Her voice wasn’t threatening it was filled with genuine curiosity at why the blonde haired boy was sleeping at her doorstep waiting for her to come back. Jongdae was trying to get his thoughts together as he was still struggling to pull himself together. He rubbed the back of his neck that was now sore due to the uncomfortable position he was in. 

“Listen Mina i’m sorry about kissing you, I shouldn't of kissed you so abruptly.” 

“Jongdae it’s alright, you might of help-” She was cut off by Jongdae not wanting her to reject him.

“Listen we can just start off by being friends you know?” He said hopefully making Mina sigh as she knew she couldn't just let out how she had felt about the kiss. 

“Sure, I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said about to move around him to go into her apartment building wanting to get out of the cold. 

“Oh no honey, I didn’t come all this way and sleep on the doorstep just to go home.” Jongdae said making Mina raise an eyebrow at him as she turned around. 

“I bought movies.” He said as he motioned towards his bag. 

“Who says I have to let you in?” She crossed her arms across her chest giving him the same sass.

Jongdae let out a whine making her laugh lightly and open the door motioning for him to go in. She couldn't help but keep thinking over Yixing's words. She also couldn't they the feeling she kept getting when she though about Jongdae. 

“You’re such a kid.” She said as she pushed him further into the entryway. 

-

Chanyeol sat in his chair with his legs crossed staring out the glass window that looked over the city. He glanced at the people walking below him which consisted of m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter