006

Marked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun tried to stifle his laughter as Minseok walked into class avoiding eye contact with everyone trying to hide behind his books. Minseok plopped down on the side of Baekhyun sighing before getting out a notebook. 

“So how’d things go?”  Baekhyun asked placing his pen down turning to his friend who looked like he wanted nothing more than to disappear.

“I have to make a formal apology to the bride and groom as my father wasn’t too happy.” He sighed as he placed his head on table. 

“What’s the formal apology that you have in mind?” Baekhyun asked.

“A fruit basket?” He said more as a question than an answer.

Baekhyun only shook his head and looked down at his blank notebook page questioning how his friend was going to get out of this one. Everyone knew he was drunk and ended up embarrassing himself, wondering what he had to do to apologize was beyond him. 

-

Walking around campus waiting for her next class to start Mina was kicking a small rock as her arm was pulled back making her fall into them by her surprise. Meeting eyes with Jongdae she let her weight go and fell onto the sidewalk, looking up at him with her arms thrown in the air.

“Why can’t you just leave me alone!” She whined flailing her hands around while pulling on his pant leg. 

“Mina I just wanted to talk.” He said trying to calm her down. 

“You always ‘just wanna talk’.” She retorted glaring at him as he sat down next to her. 

“Mina, Baekhyun is meant to be with Chanyeol, don’t you think you should-” He was silenced as his mouth was being covered by Mina irritated by his voice. 

“You’re so annoying, all you do is bother me all the time. I wish I never had this mark on my wrist, if I didn’t have it you wouldn’t be bothering me. I just-” She was cut off as Jongdae started to lean in closer to her. 

“Are you trying to kiss me right now?” She angrily said as she placed her hand over his mouth again.

“They do it in dramas.” Jongdae whined cheekily as she angrily stood up making sure to step on his hand in the process before stomping away towards the school. 

“Aish that girl.” Jongdae said blowing on his hand while shaking it. 

-
 

Chanyeol walked into his office as he roughy sat back in his chair as he almost slammed into the huge glass window that was behind him. Grabbing onto his desk he steadied himself as Kyungsoo walked into the room looking fully taken aback. 

Kyungsoo glanced at the door and back to Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter