005

Marked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae glared daggers at the women who was touching up the final pieces of his hair. After she turned off the blow dryer, Jongdae turned around to meet his new blonde hair. Jongdae sat there gasping at his reflection before letting out a shriek. 

“My hair… It’s ruined.” Jongdae said looking at Mina as she couldn't help but laugh and head over to the desk to pay.

Jongdae quickly ran over to Baekhyun and grabbed his wrist making Baekhyun stumble to stand. Turning his wrist over he caught a glimpse of his silver stripe. Jongdae gasped in shock as he looked Baekhyun in the eye confused at the color. 

“There’s a glitch in the system.” He said letting go of Baekhyun’s wrist before dragging him out of the salon. 

“The sky’s gonna fall.” Jongdae yelled looking at Baekhyun with frightened eyes. 

“Jongdae, how about you calm down?” Baekhyun tried to reason with him before he caused a bigger scene.

Jongdae grabbed Baekhyun’s wrist and started to drag him into the car, making the latter pull back. With wide eyes Jongdae looked at him before shoving him into the passenger seat grabbing the keys from him. Getting into the driver’s seat he sped off into the road leaving Mina inside the salon. 

“Jongdae, Mina is still in the salon.” Baekhyun yelled hoping he’d turn back. 

“There’s no time. We need to ask for help.” Jongdae said quickly looking at Baekhyun before turning back to the road. 

“We?” Baekhyun asked confused. 

“I’m not going to hell by myself.” Jongdae said switching into the next lane quickly making Baekhyun hit his head on the window. 

"What are you saying?" Baekhyun was able to sputter out before his phone started to ring. 

“Mina, I’m sorry Jongdae is being-” Baekhyun was interrupted as he had his phone removed from him and thrown into the backseat. 

“We can’t have any distractions, we’ve already sinned enough.” Jongdae said pulling into the parking space in front of the church. 

"Jongdae what the hell?" 

-

Mina sat at the coffee shop near the salon as she twirled the cup in her left hand with her phone in the right. She huffed in annoyance at Baekhyun’s phone call from earlier. She glared at the table thinking of ways to kill Kim Jongdae. 

Soon the chair across from her slid across the floor as someone sat down making her look up from the table. She scoffed as she met eyes with a smirking Chanyeol, removing her eyes from his she looked up towards his silver hair and squinted at it. Chanyeol grabbed her wrist and pulled up her sleeve but his smirk left as a frustrated expression took over his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter