004

Marked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol sat at his office desk across from his sister as he scanned over this month's stocks. Looking up from the sheet he leaned against the back of his chair and switched his attention to the smalll mirror he had on his desk. He ran a hand through his hair and played with it for a bit before letting out a a frustrated sigh. He placed his hand under his chin and looked at the mirror once more.  

“Is there something wrong?” Yoora asked him placing the papers she had down, turning her attention towards him. 

“I don’t know what hair color would be hottest on me.” He said glancing at her before looking back into the mirror waiting for a suggestion.

“Why suddenly do you want to dye your hair?” She asked him skeptically raising and eyebrow while crossing her legs.

“I just figured if I look this hot now I could be even hotter, although that’s near impossible.” He said running a hand through his hair again to show off his attractiveness.

Yoora let out a laugh at his ego as she grabbed her papers off his desk and putting them into a neat pile. Getting up from her chair she looked at Chanyeol once more, but he was too occupied by his reflection, before opening the door and leaving. 

“Is his head still up his ?” Kyungsoo said looking at Yoora as he passed her. 

“He wants to dye his hair now.” She laughed and looked and Kyungsoo who had a look of disappointment on his face. 

“What’s he up to now?” He said sighing, as he knew Chanyeol had something in mind for the decision he was contemplating.

“He says he’ll be hotter, “If that’s even possible”.“  She quoted as she bid Kyungsoo a goodbye. 

“Chanyeol, you have a meeting in ten minutes.” Kyungsoo said as he opened the door to his boss’s office without knocking as usual. 

“Kyungsoo,” Chanyeol said looking up at his assistant, “What about silver?” He said while running his fingers through his hair. 

“Park Chanyeol what are you planning?” Kyungsoo said glaring at Chanyeol. 

“I’m just trying to have some fun.” Chanyeol said smirking. 

-

“Baekhyun.” Jongdae yelled as Baekhyun was leaving school to start the weekend. 

“Yes?” Baekhyun asked him turning around with keys in his hand. 

“You looked cute today.” Jongdae said as he turned to walk away only to have Baekhyun yell for him in confusion. 

“Are you okay? Like seriously?” He said grabbing his friend’s arm to pull him back from leaving. 

“Yeah, I just um, I have plans.” He stuttered to find an excuse hoping to escape Baekhyun as soon as he could. 

“Jongdae, what’s been up with you lately?” Baekhyun asked not letting go of his arm trying to get Jongdae to look at him in the eyes. 

“L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter