007

Marked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other knowing this conversation wouldn't be one they were willing to have.  Baekhyun sighed knowing he didn't have much of a choice and slowly moved towards the door with the taller boy following in suit. Stepping into the house Chanyeol looked around taking notice at the white interior that held tints of lavender.  He walked into the living room to be met with an all white room with a brick white fireplace that was staring back at him. 

The boys made their way to the couches in the room making sure to sit opposite facing eachother. While glancing around the room he couldn't help but notice similarities to his parents house. 

“So Chanyeol,” Mrs. Byun said as she placed the tea down in front of the two boys before sitting on the chair that was between both of them. 

“I see you have something you haven’t told your parents.” She said looking up from what she was doing to the boy who seemed to tense up from her words. 

“And you.” She said turning to look at Baekhyun who didn’t meet her eyes. “When were you going to tell me?” 

Baekhyun looked at the whit tiled floor finding to to be more interesting his mother’s eyes. Baekhyun wanted to run in this moment. In all honestly Baekhyun hoped his parents never found out, especially not like this with Chanyeol being outside on his front porch. 

“Chanyeol I think it’s best if you don’t tell your parents.” Mrs. Byun broke the silence as she poured herself a glace of tea. 

Chanyeol looked at her confusingly before she started to explain her reasoning. That scentence sent shivers through him, though he didn't know why. 

“It’s a bit of a touchy subject.” She said before walking out of the room leaving both boys to look at each other in a confused daze. 

For once they felt as if they had something in common. 

“Here.” Chanyeol said as he handed a cup towards Baekhyun making him snap out of the daze he was in. 

Baekhyun took the cup without thinking and brought it to his lips only to be met with no liquid inside. Looking down into his cup he looked back up at Chanyeol with furrowed eyebrows. Chanyeol sipped his tea, looking at Baekhyun. 

“Be glad I gave you the cup.” 

"You can't resist being an can you."


-

Mina stood in front of the two boys who were seat beside each other. They looked at eachother before looking at Mina who was already frustrated with everything that had been going on. She crossed her ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter