003

Marked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I think I’m gay for your boyfriend.” 

Mina laughed at Jongdae as she let her hand dangle by her side taking it off the door knob. She was quite amused with the boy in front of her as she thought he might be drunk, although he showed no signs of being intoxicated. He didn't take lightly to being laughed at as he looked at her with scrunched brows.

“Baekhyun is very attractive, so I can see why you would be.” She shook her head as Jongdae looked at her with his mouth open in disbelief. 

Why couldn't she tell he was trying to be serious about this? 

“No listen, I didn’t even know I was into him I just-” He scratched the back of his neck with his left arm trying to figure out how he should explain it to his friend’s girlfriend. 

“Why did it take you so long to realize he’s your type?” Mina said trying to keep a straight face at the boy infront of her as she crossed her arms over her chest. 

“He’s not!” He shouted quickly making Mina jump in surprise at the shout that Jongdae just let out. 

Mina stared at the boy who was now slightly kicking the wood of her porch looking even more frustrated. She raised an eyebrow at him wondering what he was trying spitting out to her.  He finally looked up as if he realized he had something to prove to her that he wasn't crazy. 

“Look at this!” He loudly said once more but this time lifting up the sleeve of his black hoodie to reveal his wrist with a pink stripe clearly visible. 

Mina’s eyes widened as she saw the stripe and was reminded of the same stripe that was on Chanyeol’s wrist. Mina pulled down her sleeve to reveal a brown stripe that was similar colors of both men she encountered today. 

“Oh my god.” Jongdae said as he realized something he didn’t before, making Mina look up at him still in shock.

“You have pink hair too.” He said holding his hand to his mouth in shock staring at her. 

“Baekhyun and I have the same color stripe on our wrists too.” Mina whispered before she quickly turned to the door unlocking it while slipping inside making sure to leave Jongdae outside. 

“Mina!” Jongdae said as he banged his fist against the door trying to get the girl to open it up again so he can talk to her again without any response. 

“That means either I’m gay or Chanyeol is.” Jongdae whispered as he sat on the steps of her porch in complete confusion. 
-

“Mina!” Jongdae said as he ran down the steps of the school to meet her at the pavement. 

Mina groaned at the boy as she just wanted to be left alone after talking to him last night. She still couldn't come to a conclusion and it was irritating her. She continued to walk towards the building as she ignored the boy who continuously called out her name while gaining the attention of others around her. 

“Hey.” Jongdae said as he grabbed her wrist making her stop walking and glare at him while looking down to the hand he had wrapped around her wrist. 

“Jongdae, leave me alone.” She sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter