002

Marked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun shut the car door to the black European car he sported as he slung his bag on his shoulder stepping onto the sidewalk. His eyes wandered around the area as people eyed him, though he paid no attention to it, scanning to find his now pink haired girlfriend. Scanning the area he couldn’t find her until he was caught off guard by arms around his waist. 

“Hey." She said giggling as she fixed her position to hold onto his left arm instead as they headed towards the college building. 

He looked down at the girl that had her arm wrapped around his and smiled down before continuing on his way to drop her off to her classroom. He gave Mina a light on the forehead before watching her walk into the room. 

Baekhyun sighed as he made his way to the other end of the building wanting to just graduate as he only had a semester left. Walking into the class he sat in the middle of the room where he usually sat, waiting for his friend to appear in the seats next to him.

Jongdae ran into the classroom as he was running a bit late seeing he had less than five minutes until the professor would appear for the start of class. He was scanning the rows of seats he spotted Baekhyun, but his heart nearly dropped seeing the difference in his appearance. Pushing his sleeve down he walked into the seat next to his friend. 

“So you finally made it on time?” Baekhyun laughed at his friend’s tendency to be late.  

Jongdae just laughed before he looked at Baekhyun staring him up and down. He started to question if he was attracted to the boy. He frowned as he couldn’t find anything exceptional about the boy, in fact he never took an interest in men or even thought about the idea. Being attracted to his friend was something he wasn’t, so why did his color change?

Trying to get a glance at his friend's wrist he noticed a brownish color displayed across the his wrist that was similar to his own hair, making him slam his head down on the table. The sudden movement made Baekhyun look at him in question. 

“Are you okay?” Baekhyun asked as he lowered his head to be at eye level with Jongdae.

Jongdae turned his head quickly to look at Baekhyun making him lean back quickly almost falling off his chair as Baekhyun was too close to his face. 

“Baekhyun,” Jongdae looked at his friend before giving a deep breath. “Do I look gay to you?” 

“W-what?” Baekhyun asked him even more confused than he was before. 

“Wait, what I meant  to ask you was,” He took a dramatic breath before looking at Baekhyun intensely. “Are you gay?” 

“What’s wrong with you?” Baekhyun said while flicking Jongdae’s forehead while shaking his head. 

Jongdae took a second to process what he was going to say. He decided it was best if he didn't mention the color change. 

“Nothing. Look the professor is here, so shut up some of us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter