010

Marked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae opened his eyes as he felt a tight pressure against his torso, turning around groggily to be met with pale skin and pink hair. He didn’t seem to process who was sleeping next to him and he let out a high pitched scream. The scream cause Mina to jolt up and accidentally slap him across the face. She glared at the blonde haired boy while trying to calm her breathing as he just laid down staring at her offended that she slapped him. 

“What are you still doing here?” MIna said kicking the blankets off her making sure to kick Jongdae in the process.

“Why did you just slap me?” 

“Why did you just scream at me?” 

“I got scared, I wasn’t expecting to wake up next to anyone.” Jongdae said sitting up pushing him up with his elbows. 

Suddenly Mina’s phone started to ring as she got up and scrambled for the phone. Tumbling towards it she looked at the caller ID and her eyes widened and looked at Jongdae for help. 

“It’s Baekhyun.” She said in panic as Jongdae screamed for her to answer it not knowing what to do. 

“Hey Baekie.” She said while side-eying Jongdae.

“You’re gonna be here in five minutes?” She said almost yelling as Jongdae rushed to stand but ended up falling on his way up.

“Oh I just dropped the remote off the couch.” She said giving a glare to Jongdae. 

“Okay yeah i’ll see you soon.” She said hanging up the phone before running over to Jongdae to push him towards her room. 

“What are you doing?” He said as he continued to get dragged. 

“There’s no time for you to leave get in the closet.” She said opening her bedroom closet. 

“No this isn’t gonna be like that cliche movie-” He was cut short as Mina shoved him in the closet and shut the door on him. 

He was about to yell when he heard the doorbell ring making him shut up and crouch into the clothes that surrounded him. He felt guilty in this moment. He knew kissing Mina was wrong, but now hiding in her apartment? This was a new low for him. 

The doorbell rang making Mina panic and run to go answer it. Before answering she let out a deep breath and opened the door to reveal a smiling Baekhyun with roses in his hand. Mina’s heart fell as she saw the flowers in his hand and wanted nothing more than to kick Jongdae in the face for making her life complicated. 

“Here you go.” Baekhyun said as he handed her the flowers and kissed her cheek stepping inside her house. 

Baekhyun looked around into the living room looking at the pile of blankets and snacks laid out everywhere. Furrowing his eyebrows he turned around to see Mina in the kitchen filling a vase with water to put the flowers in. Turning to the mess he looked around noticing nothing unusual seeing how Mina had her friend’s over often for movie nights, until he spotted a gray backpack on the floor. 

Squinting at the bag he made out the letters ‘KJ’ matching the one his best friend usually sported. Shaking his head thinking he saw wrong he looked over at the bag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter