Chapter 2

CHANBAEK "Roomates"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday already came, which means that tomorrow is Chanyeol's game with their stupid rival group who distroyed their room and made Baekhyun to be a maid for one day. Before a game, to say that Chanyeol becomes a monster full of nerves and anxiety would be an understatment. 

There are two options that Chanyeol does to relieve his stress, and apparently both of them meant to make Baekhyun losing his mind, or what's left of it after being Chanyeol's roomate for half a year already. 

The first option, is to workout like crazy all day inside their room, it didn't matter if Baekhyun had to finish an important assignment that probably will affect his future or study for  an important exam, Chanyeol wouldn't stop practicing even if Baekhyun asked him politely to stop.
 

The seconed option is not the favorite one, and that means Chanyeol realesing all of his stress on Baekhyun himself. Baekhyun didn't know what option is better for him, but he really hoped at least he can get a good sleep today. This is the first weekend in months that he doesn't need to finish an assignment or to study for an upcoming test. 
 

But it was really clear that his plans are destined to be only wishes because Chanyeol decided today to stick with the first option to realive his stress- working out. 
 

"Can you please stop jumping and do this outside?" Baekhyun groaned, why does he need to do this at 08:00  in the morning? 
 

"No" Chanyeol simply answered, even though he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter