Chapter 16

CHANBAEK "Roomates"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time eventually came and his two bestfriends came to him and apologized about their childish behaviour, but didn't forget to give him a fair little slap in the face for not telling him such a thing. 

 

Chanyeol was amazing, he wasn't afraid to show his affaction to him when their friends were around, even though they decided to keep it between them and their best friends their relationship just so it will be private. Without crazy romours going around from the girls in their college, Chanyeol is really popular and the dream of every girl and them finding out he has a partner will be the end of Baekhyun he was sure of it.

 

Baekhyun was making his way in the hall to his locker to take his needed books and enjoy the twenty minutes break he's got. When he was close to his destination he was pulled into one of the classes and his back met the hard wooden door. He hissed in pain but a pair of a soft  lips were on his to ease the pain with a lrage pair of hands holding his waist gently.

 

"Hey baby, I missed you" Chanyeol said bumping their noses together and then kissing him passionatly.

 

"Chanye-ahh" Baekhyun tried to stop the giant but he entered his tongue to his mouth, and who is he to say no to that? 

 

He put his hands in Chanyeol's locks and pulled him impposibly closer to his body. Chanyeol smiled into the kiss, he will nevern get tired of this side of Baekhyun. He made their lower part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter