Chapter 11

CHANBAEK "Roomates"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What do you mean your boyfriend?" His mom asked almost yelling in surprise.

"Yes Chanyeol, what do you mean?" Baekhyun asked as well, what the hell is he doing? 

"I mean that me and Baekhyun have a relationship" Chanyeol stated firmly even though it was clear his parents weren't so keen about it, and Baekhyun for some weird reason saw this type of confidence in front of his parents attrective in some kind of way. 

"Let's talk about it over dinner, take your time to get ready we'll see you both at the cafe near the campus" Chanyeol's dad said and got out with his wife.

"Chanyeol, what the hell was that?" Baekhyun asked with crossed arms.

"I told you I got it covered" Chanyeol said in the process of getting in the shower and pulling over the curtain, Baekhyun entered the bathroom a little bit pissed right after. 

"I see that" He said angry, why? He doesn't even know himself.

"Look I don't see what's the difference when you said to your family that I'm your boyfriend and now" Chanyeol said while showering, Baekhyun coulnd't answer that. 

"If it's bothering you that much you can stay" Chanyeol added while washing his hair.

How can he refuse? Not after all the things Chanyeol has done for him when he didn't even have to. He agreed to be his fake boyfriend in front of his parents and  family, he even agreed to stay over the night. And not to mention when he was determined to prove his cousins he's an amazing kisser.

"No, that's okay I'll get ready"

***

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were near the Cafe, they could see it from the beginning of the street. For some reason it felt like Baekhun needed to make a good impression on them as if they are a true couple.

"Hey, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked when he noticed Baekhyun stopped walking and laced their hands together, caressing it softly.

"Don't worry they will love you" Chanyeol squeezed his hand and sent him a really baeutiful smile full of his teeth.

Kill Baekhyun if after this statment it was just a fake couple thing. Now he was re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter