Chapter 17

CHANBAEK "Roomates"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Class, please welcome our new students! They came all the way from China so please treat them nicely and help them with everything they need" 

 

Baekhyun couldn't stop staring back and forth from the new students to his friend's reactions and pricless faces. Chen's mouth was almost reaching his desk, Kyungsoo was no different while on the other hand Sehun was just in pure shock because he just freezed on the spot. The two new students were two girls.

 

After that class the lunch break was something that never happened before. They all sat in silent and none of them dared to speak. 

 

"God damn it, why do you all look like the devil himself walked in here and made this a pure hell with this awkward silence?" Minseok asked and it was a first that a stupid statment like this was said and not by Sehun. 

 

"Because the devil himself came here and came back to ruin my poor miserable life again" Chen said staring into air. Something was definitely wrong with him. 

 

"And in another shape as well" Sehun added, it made them all confused. 

 

"Let's clear it all out yeah? Chen explain to us who do you think is the devil?" Jongin asked the question he, Chanyeol and Sehun  wanted to know. 

 

"And you explain to us who is the other" Kyungsoo asked back. 

 

"Well, that devil over there is my cousin from China, she always bullied me when we were kids and when she moved away I thought nothing else can make my happiness to be gone but I guess I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter