Chapter 12

CHANBAEK "Roomates"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for any mistakes, I hope you enjoy it ❤

 

Baekhyun had a really hard time accepting the
 fact he actaully fell in love with his enemy, or more correctly and in other words Chanyeol. It wasn't supposed to happen, not when they had their first kiss, not when Chanyeol was his fake boyfriend, not him being Chanyeol's fake boyfriend and not him now falling for the latter. Baekhyun wanted to hide under a rock after realizing that every couple minutes he finds himself staring at this stupid giant if he's near him. 

 

Chanyeol all the week tried to confront him about the sudden change in his behaviour. What happened all of a sudden that Baekhyun decided to avoid him? He thought after his parents came they were finally okay. He didn't know why, but after his parents incident Baekhyun treated him very well. He was worried about him and it seemed like he wanted to take care of him. But now all of a sudden he ignores him. 

 

And let's face it, after they were at Baekhyun's grandmother and stayed over, their relationship changed. The arguing faded away and the tension between them grew more with the time. Chanyeol already accepted his feelings and wanted to confess, after playing the part of Baekhyun's boyfriend for a while he could see them as a couple. And all this hate and arguments they alwayd had, it was obvious it wasn't a complete hate but a different kind of attrection. At least to Chanyeol because Baekhyun seems to be overhelmed by the situation. 

 

Chanyeol tried to approch the latter all day in class, cafeteria, library, literally everywhere. But everytime Baekhyun noticed him he ran away. How someone that avoid sports as much as he possibly can is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter