Chapter 9

CHANBAEK "Roomates"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun was in his seat besides Kyungsoo. It was really cold, he wore three layers under his black coat and couldn't understand how they can  play in this kind of weather especially with this short and tight uniforms. They are freaking crazy. 

"Can you see Jongin? I can't find him" Kyungsoo asked, looking for his boyfriend  when the group entered  the field. 

"How can you not recognize your own boyfriend?" Baekhyun asked surprised, which got a hit in return. 

"Shut up" His angry friend said without looking at him. 

"Found him!" He said after a few secondes waving at him. 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at his friend, but then his eyes found Chanyeol's who is looking straight at him and before he went to his position sent a smirk to his direction. 

 

The game started and Baekhyun wasn't a smart one when it comes to sports but it seemed like a hard game. Both groups were really good and he could see how their group is putting efforts out there. In the middle of the game the points were 3:4. The rival group on the lead, maybe that's why Jongin tried his best at scoring this time and almost made it if not one of the rival players got in the way and made him to fall hard. It seemed like a really hard fall he's not gonna lie.

 

"I'm gonna kill this guy!" Kyungsoo shouted and stood up. 

"Relax he's getting back to the game" Baekhyun said even if he himself got a little bit worried. He saw Chanyeol helping Jonging to stand and he whispered something to him, Jonging only nod with his head and they got back to their positions. 

It didn't take more than ten minutes for Chanyeol to score one in the tent, he ran to Jonging and hugged him. Without a doubt  it was for what this player has done to him. It made a smile to form on his lips, maybe Chanyeol was an but he sure was a good friend. 

The game ended

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter