Chapter 10

CHANBAEK "Roomates"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun immidiatly pulled Chanyeol the closest he can to his body so he would be able to cover him. Damn it, the both of them are only in their boxers and Chanyeol's parents found them in a very intimate position.

 

Chanyeol at first didn't understand why instead of pushing him away Baekhyun only pulled him closer but after the latter did that he noticed their almost bodies.

 

"Hi mom and dad, can you please give us a moment and then come in?" Chanyeol asked while covering Baekhyun underneath him as much as he can. Baekhyun hide his face in the taller's neck blushing hard from embarrassment.

 

"Um- Yeah sure" His mom stuttered and pulled his dad outside after closing the door after them.

 

"Oh my god" Baekhyun mumbled against Chanyeol's neck not ready to let him go yet.

 

"I can't believe they caught us like this" He continued while Chanyeol only laughed.

 

"Everyone's always interrupting us that's not new" Chanyeol said and tried to get up but the latter didn't let him.

 

"What's the matter?" Chanyeol asked confused, staying in their position. Baekhyun circled his arms and legs around him and they were even closer than before.

 

"How can I face them after they saw us like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter