Chapter 3

CHANBAEK "Roomates"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you coming to Chen's party tonight?" Luhan asked Baekhyun, the football team won the game so everyone is celebrating it tonight.

 

"I don't know, you know it's not my thing" Baekhyun answered nervously, he knew that Chanyeol is going to be there and honestly, he won't resist to be in his room alone without him for once, even if it's just for one night. 

 

"Why bother Luhan? He's probably going to be drown in his assignments all night" Chanyeol said from behind, they were standing at the middle of the empty hall, the game ended half an hour ago. The players were still in their sweaty uniforms. 

 

"I'm coming" Baekhyun found himself saying, Oh god, what the hell did he just say? 

 

"You are coming? I can't believe you will" Chanyeol said smirking, crossing his arms against his chest, it seems like he's provoking him.

 

"Well you should, and the shower is gonna be taken for the next hour because I need to get ready for the party, so enjoy your sweaty nasty self" Baekhyun said in Chanyeol's face and was running across the hall before Chanyeol could realize what was going on.

 

"I'm going to kill you Byun Baekhyun!" Baekhyun heard a strong shout  that made a smile to form onto his lips.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe I'm here" Baekhyun said while he was standing in the middle of the party with Luhan, Kyungsoo and Suho talking. 

 

"Stop complaining, will you?" Kyungsoo send him a death glare, he couldn't stand him ruining their night.

 

"Blame Luhan not me, he convinced me to come" Baekhyun said rolling his eyes.

 

"I didn't even need to convince you, Chanyeol did it for me pretty fast" Luhan said grinning, digging his own grave. 

 

"Our little Baekhyun here has a crush?" Suho said playfully, smiling from ear to ear. 

 

"I hate you so much right now" Baekhyun said groaning, he can't believe he's here just beacuse this stupid giant, why he even needed to prove him something in the first place? stupid Baekhyun.

 

"Come on gyus, we're playing games in the living room don't be here by yourself" Chen said cheering, hugging Suho and Kyungsoo.

 

"What games?" Kyungsoo asked suspicious.

 

"You already know it, and oh  maybe I forgot to mention that Sehun and Kai are playing" Chen was now talking to Kyungsoo and Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter