Chapter 7

CHANBAEK "Roomates"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My family is so embarassing" It was the first thing Baekhyun said after he and Chanyeol made it to the guest room. 
 

"They are really surprised from the idea of you having a boyfriend, am I really your first kiss?" Chanyeol asked, he couldn't believe he is the first Baekhyun ever kissed.
 

"Yes" Baekhyu said blushing.
 

"You have to improve though, your cousins were not wrong after all"

 

 Chanyeol thought Baekhyun's kissing is perfect, but why not to a little bit?

 

 

"And that's why you moaned when I kissed you?" Baekhyun answerd back crossing his arms, he was really annoyed by this comment.
 

"I was not" Chanyeol said avoiding his eyes, pulling off his shirt getting ready to bed. 
 

"Yes you were, I think you have a kink with your hair" Baekhyun said teasingly but it was the truth.
 

"I didn't moan and I don't have a kink!" Chanyeol insisted, he was so embarassed. 
 

"So if I kiss you right now, you won't moan?" Baekhyun asked with a hint of a doubt in his voice.
 

"You can be damn sure I won't" Chanyeol crossed his arms, determind to show him.
 

"Oh really?" Baekhyun asked while stepping closer until he was in front of Chanyeol.
 

He pushed him on the bed so Chanyeol is laying straight. He got on top of him getting closer to his lips, but still not kissing him. He traveled with his bare hand on Chanyeol's abdomen, making Chanyeol's breathing harder. 
 

"Even though you are an you are really y you know that?" Baekhyun whispered huskily in his ear. 
 

"Let's see if you are right" Baekhyun was challenging him now. Before he could even reply Baekhyun pressed his lips against his.

Chanyeol almost failed and moaned when Baekhyun pressed their bodies together while kissing him passiona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter