Chapter 4

CHANBAEK "Roomates"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol stood straight against the wall, thinking or actaully knowing he is not going to lose. Let's face it, Baekhyun wouldn't dare to do something to him and especially not in front of all these people. He was really off guard when all of a sudden Baekhyun stood in front of him, really close to him. 
 

"You think I already lost huh?" Baekhyun asked teasing, traveling with his hand on Chanyeol's upper body, just like he did to him a minute ago. 
 

Chanyeol didn't know this Baekhyun, he really thought he's got everything under control, but realized that not anymore. 
 

"You look so hot Channie" Baekhyun said in his ear and sounded so ing needy. What did he just say to him? 
 

"You really , you need to fix it" He said now pouting, it was Chanyeol's turn to die now. Both of Baekhyun's hands moved to his hair now, pressing their bodies together. He started to leave long and lingering kisses over his neck, doing his way to his mouth. Chanyeol's eyes widened, is he going to kiss him? 
 

Baekhyun left a kiss on the corner of his lips, after that he tugged at his hair and bite his lower lip. It took all of Chanyeol's strength not to let out of his mouth a moan with the latter's name.
 

"You taste so good Daddy" Baekhyun moaned against his lips. Canyeol felt his lower region growing, he couldn't take this anymore. He really needed to push Baekhyun against this god damn wall and fix this as he wanted him to, but he was so ashamed that Baekhyun got him worked up, he couldn't let himself do that. So instead he turned around and lost. His pride now was really hurt. 
 

"Oh my ing god, I can't believe he just lost" Sehun said with his mouth dropping. 
 

"I totally saw it happening, good one Baek!" Luhan said grinning. 
 

You don't know what's waiting for you Baekhyun, Chanyeol thought.
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The shower is all yours" Chanyeol said when he got out of the bathroom still wet, with only a towel hanging around his waist. Baekhyun really tried not to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter