Chapter 5

CHANBAEK "Roomates"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Mom, please let's not talk about it"

Baekhyun wanted to scream from how frustrated he is. 

 

"I don't get it, you've never had a boyfriend before, even after you confessed to us you are gay" 

His mom wanted to know why and didn't plan to let it go this time. 

 

"I don't feel like I need it, why is it so hard to understand?"

Baekhyun never thought he needed a partner. He actually always planned to be by himself, he was too afraid to let someone in and then to find his heart broken to pieces. It's hard for him to  open up to people, he knows that if he's going to let someone finally  enter his heart that he can break him easily. 

 

"I think he is insecure about himself, maybe we should take him to therapy I don't want our son to be alone for the rest of his life" He heard his dad over the line and honestly, he just wanted to hang up and let them be. But instead he said something stupid.

 

"I actually have a boyfriend" He said, he couldn't let his parents force him to go to therapy. He is sick of his family always talking behind his back that he has self problems, or that he'll never find someone if he didn't until now. 

 

"And what his name is?" His mom asked, he could hear from her voice that she didn't buy it. 

 

"Ahm..." He tried to think about a name, but couldn't find one. 

 

"Boo!"

He jumped from the bed onto the floor, his phone was still held against his ear. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter