Chapter 1

CHANBAEK "Roomates"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the is this?" 

Baekhyun wanted to scream, he wanted to explode from anger. Scratch that, he wanted to ing find the bastard who did this disaster to his room. Their clothes are spread on the floor and on their beds soaking wet. 

Let's not even talk about their room that was covered in wet papers and  capacity of their garbage can, a total mess. It smelled really bad, he's pretty sure it was the smell of pee if his sense of smell didn't mistake him. He wanted to cry honestly. 
 

"Wow what happened here?" he heard Chanyeol's voice behind him.
 

"I hoped you could ing tell me what is this disaster that happened in our so called room" Baekhyun said pointing his finger on their destroyed room.
 

"I don't know, what I have to do with it?" he asked trying to act innocent, but Baekhyun didn't buy it.
 

"Then why the there is a writing on the wall with your football uniform hanging on it?" Baekhyun asked calmly, he really tried hard to stay calm, he really did. 
 

"Oh, I guess it's our contestant group that we're gonna play against this friday" he replied casually like nothing happend.
 

"And what I have to do with it? Why I need to suffer because of you all the time?" Baekhyun asked himself out loud, wish he had the answers. 
 

"You can always go and change rooms with someone else, I'm sure no one would resist to take your place and be my roomate" Chanyeol sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter