Chapter 7 - First Call

Hearts Never Lie

Dara POV

 

I was preparing to hit the sack when my phone vibrated. An unregistred number is calling me. I answered it anyway coz I'm not the type of person who doesn't answer call if it's unregistered. What if it's an emergency, right? If it's a prank caller then I can just hung up. Just like that.

"Hello?"

"This is the food delivery, right? I'd like to order 4 orders of galbi, 2 orders of tteokbokki, 2 orders of tangsuyuk and 5 orders of jajjangmyeon" said the caller then he gave out his address and how much is he going to pay.

"I'm sorry Sir, but this is not the food delivery number" I courteously informed the caller.

The caller said something and there is a voice from the background telling him something. 

"I'm sorry Maam, there must be a mistake. My friend told me that this is a legit delivery service number" the caller said.

"What's the name of your friend?" I asked him maybe his friend is also my friend and just mistakenly gave my number. "Maybe, I know him or something" I added.

"Seungri" he replied.

"Is this perhaps, Jiyong?" I asked. No wonder his voice is so familiar. 

"Yes" 

"Jiyong, it's me Dara!" I told him right away. Hahaha

"Dara? Sandara Park? How did... Aish! Seungri. I'll call you back Dara. Bye." then he hung up.

I was surprised on how fast he can talk! 

Bom entered my room. How did she get inside my room? I knew and I'm sure I locked the door. Did she just passed through the wall? because if she did I'll ask her to teach me coz it's soooooo COOL! But then, she's thick and a little bit fat so it would be impossible to do that. Hmmmm... 

"I'm not FAT, you little witch!" Bom screamed right on my ears.

"Oopsie! You can hear thoughts now Peppa?" hehe I purposely called her that coz she called me a witch and she knows that I don't like witches because they're scary. Revenge is sweet. Bwahahahhaa

"What did you just called me?" Bom's eyes narrowed into a slit.

"Uhm.. Peppa?" I asked her while grinning like a dog.

"That's it Rabbit! You're in for a wrestling match!" Bom said then charged her huge body into me but instead of wrestling me, she tickled me on my feet.

I screamed on top of my lungs then run around my bedroom. We were laughing and screaming when suddenly my phone vibrated. I was about to call for a truce when Bom raised me to my phone and answered it.

"Hello, are you my sister's friend? If yes, press 1. If no, press 2. If you're not sure, press 3, If you're a prank caller dial 911 and If you want to talk to God, press 5, if you are inquiring abou.... 

I already snatched the phone from her. She's really an alien. God! She was embarassing!

"Hello, I'm sorry my sister's out of her wits because her brain cells were covered with fat and you know too much fat can.. AWW!" Bom pulled my hair.

"Anyway, who's this? I asked.

I heard a soft chuckled from the other end. "You're cute, Dara" said the caller.

"Jiyong! You called again!" I asked him.

I was surprised by Bom's reaction. It's priceless. She turned her head 360 degrees to me, snatched my phone and press the speaker button. She motioned me to be quiet. And I did.

"Ahm.. yeah I did. Uhm.. you see, I want to apologize a while ago, Seungri is a complete retard! He purposely gave your number to me coz he think it's funny. I'm so sorry Dara for disturbing you. Can you forgive me?" he said. Aww, I find it soooo cute. I think my underwear is wet. Hahaha

I didn't noticed I was spacing out again, good thing I didn't utter what I've been thinking. It would embarass me more. Bom poked my cheek and motioned that Jiyong is still waiting for my answer. 

"It's okay Jiyong, no harm done. I was about to check my phone battery anyway and I think Seungri is right. It's really funny" I giggled when I remembered what happened. Bom raised her eyebrow and gave me a weird look.

"I'm glad to hear that Dara." Jiyong said. I think he's smiling because it sounded sincere and sweet.

I felt an awkward silence after that. I don't know what to say after that. 

Bom ended her silence. "Hey Jiyong, this is Park Bom, can you give me the personal number of Tabi? You can send it to Dara's number. Thank you."

"I'll let Seungri do it for you Noona" Jiyong laughed.

"Okay but in case you didn't know you are disturbing our sister bonding. Bye!" then she ended the call.

What the???

"Dara, you have a lot of explaining to do tonight." Bom said. 

Oh no....

"Bom Unnie, you left me. You said we're going here together" our little chicken pouted. I didn't know chickens can pout. Hahaha

I followed our little chicken walk from my door to climbing here on my bed with my beautiful eyes. Wait, why is this chicken here? I'm sure I heard the clicking sound of my doorknob when Bom entered awhile ago. Did she also passed through the walls? Shocks! Am I the only one person in this family who doesn't have super powers except for my good looks and my powerful brain? This is so unfair. I stand up and went to the walls to feel if there is a hole or an invisible passageway or something. 

"Yah, chicken! How did you get in here?"

"Uhm.. through the door?" I don't know if that's an answer or a question.

"You have keys to my room?" I asked them.

Both of them answered in chorus. "Of course!"

"Why?"

Bom answered. "Because we're sisters!"

"Why?"

"Uhm.. because we're family? and family doesn't keep secrets from each other" Bom answered again.

"Why?"

"Uhm.. because you're a psycho?" Bom said.

"Why?"

"Because you're ugly and weird, ugly and weird, ugly and weird, ugly and weird repeat until you die" Bom said while Jisoo is laughing.

"Why?"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!" then she tickled me again. This time, Jisoo and Bom formed a tag team, Jisoo tickled my foot while Bom is restraining me. I kennat with these two, Bom is as strong as a bull and Jisoo is a chicken, of course.

"Share your Bigbang experience and your sticky glances with GD Oppa, Unnie" Jisoo said.

And I was like... 

 

Why?

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

This is such a hard chapter to write that's why it's only Dara's POV because I was so tired from work and I can't think straight right now. Hopefully, you'll still like this update. 

Special thanks to the following: 

Rosalia123
greiyz_14
Dhize4ever
tokki19
rains
bevz1104
gigi214
metastatic
beverly17

Thank you for the comments. It means a lot to me. Thank you also to my subscribers and silent readers. Be like the Park Sisters, noisy. Hehehe

Aishteru!