Chapter 11 - Queen D

Hearts Never Lie

DARA POV

 

 

"Where is Jjangmae?" I asked Chaerin while I'm busy cooking.

"He's busy answering calls from different people recruiting you to be in their agency" she simply replied. 

"What? Why? What agency?" 

"A Talent Agency Miss, people are petitioning for you to be included in a drama with Jung Il Woo, fans are crazy about you two, they even call themselves WooDara or DaraWoo or whatever shippers" she explained annoyingly.

I rolled my eyes. "Aish! What an ugly name for a ship" I said while shaking my head.

Chaerin who is still expressionless just nodded. Tsk tsk tsk what a cold cold woman.

It's been a month since our stressful birthday vacation in Japan. It's also been a month that Bigbang's songs are still dominating the charts not just in Korea but International as well, even their music videos are still trending in youtube. The music video in which I appeared as GD's girlfriend got 100 million views in youtube in the span of 4 weeks, which made GIRLFRIEND as the fastest music video with the biggest views of all time and because many people watched that music video, people are starting to recognize me anywhere I go.   

I can go to any places with just Chaerin and Jjangmae as my companions before, but now, Sanghyun added four more securities to watch over me. I can't go to my favorite supermarket alone anymore; I can't go to the seafood market without people tailing me; If I have to go out, I have to wear a mask. Worse, I couldn't even go to my favorite place in Seoul, the ttkeokbokki place. I never dreamt of this kind of life even before when I was aspiring to be an actress.  

It became worse when Dispatch, a Korean paparazzi or whatever, released photos of me and GD eating at a food stall. Koreans went crazy over those pictures, especially the one wherein GD put on a mask on me for "safety" reasons. I'm impressed with them, they were able to take those pictures even if it's in the middle of the night and not to mention, it was only once. I just went out with a friend to eat and now, I already have a dating scandal. Pathetic.

They are really extreme. Now, everyone in Korea knows that I was the twin sister of Bom, the daughter of the famous actress Han Ye Seul, the sister of Olympic Gold Medalist Thunder and that I have an impressive scholastic records, hell! They even criticized my face if I have done Plastic Surgery because of the "perfect" proportions of my face. I don't have anything against PS but I never did that. I am 100% natural. I don't know how they got my personal number. They're even harassing Bom because of me, good thing Bom is a professional, she handled it perfectly.

My papa is surprisingly calm all through it, he said it will just pass. I don't think it will just pass. I need to talk to GD regarding this. You see, I'm trying hard to avoid him as much as I have to. Before all of this happened, GD constantly texting me like he's reporting on duty again. And yes, he didn't mentioned Kiko again. What an arse! And because I didn't replied to his texts, he ends up calling me. Of course, I didn't answer. I shut down myself to everything related to him. I only aswers Seungri's text because he was so persistent and he's a good friend to me. I refuse to watch TV because they were everywhere from music shows up to variety shows. They even have commercials! I have to skip watching my favorite "Superman Returns" on KBS because he's going to be the guest of one of the kids there. What a lifffeeee!!!!

This can't continue. You see, next month, I will be joining my papa and my brother in the company. I think it's the perfect time for me, I get the chance to learn everything early and I have the perfect excuse to shut down from the world. I mean, my world, Jiyong. I needed diversions from this feeling, I can't just stay at home and do the chores because I will just daydream about me, being a devoted wife and a mother to Jiyong's kids and that won't help in my "Forget Jiyong" plan. It's hard but I'll get by. All I need is some diversions and I have to stay away from him or anything that would make me remember him. But first, I have to get rid of this damn reporters camping outside our house. Don't they have families? It seems like they're there the whole time. I know Sanghyun is only waiting for me to seek help in getting rid of this mess but I'm sure, he will do something to Jiyong and I don't want that to happen. I need to talk to Jiyong but first, the reporters should eat.

I called Ho Dong, one of my bodyguards to call the maid. When the maid arrived, I instructed her to call the for a delivery and have it deliver the food to the reporters outside. I reminder her that the food should be enough to feed them all. I also instructed her to give the reporters warmers. After that, I dismissed her. I asked for Dony, my bodyguard since high school to lend me his phone.

I dialled GD's number. Yes, I still remember it. After a few rings, he answered.

"Hello"

I fell silent. That voice! I miss that voice but I gotta get into business.

"Mr. Kwon, this is Dara" I said.

"Sandara?" he confirms.

 

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

 

I was getting angry at Seungri because he's keeping a secret from me and i don't like it. He's being stubborn now. He's even giving me a cold shoulder for a month now, he only talks to me if its something about work but when it's not, he's quiet. I would understand if these are all because he's not in the mood. But, it has been a month now and he talks to everyone. He even laughs with them, he's still the same old Seungrat to all except for me.

It did not helped also that Dara is avoiding me. I don't know why but I know that she's avoiding me. I know it's not because of the photos released by Dispatch because she started to change after we met in Osaka. I thought at first that she's maybe busy because I heard that she's preparing to sit down as the VP of their company, I'm not sure what company though coz there were a lot to choose from. I wanted to see her before she left Osaka because I've heard from TOP (he's close with Bom now) they stayed at Osaka for 3 more days. 

TOP said the reason why Seungri is giving me a cold shoulder is because I hurt her noona. Dara is the only person Seungri call "his noona". I don't understand what are they saying. Why would I hurt Dara? We're friends. I asked TOP if he knows something related to me hurting Dara but he said it's not his place and story to tell. That even made me more curious. So I asked my best friend Youngbae whom I know who will be loyal to me but he just said that in order for me to know, I must think thoroughly. I was in deep thought when my phone vibrated. Someone's calling me and it is an unknown number.

"Hello" I said.

There was silence. I was about to ask who's the caller when the caller speak.

"Mr. Kwon, this is Dara. I used one of my guard's phone" my heart fluttered upon hearing her soft voice.

But wait, Mr. Kwon?

"Sandara?" I asked loudly. Everyone looked at me, especially Seungri with a questioning look.

"Yes" she confirmed.

"Hhow are you?" Did I just stutter? 

"I'm fine. Listen, I'll get straight to the point. I need you and your company to shut down the rumours about us. Our company's stocks fluctuate because of this and I don't want this stupid dating scandal on my tab to get in my way to be the Executive Vice-President in Park Hotels, I don't want others to see this as a loophole so that they can take my seat." she said coldly.  

"I understand, we are on top of this" I assured her.

"Good. Thanks. I gotta go I ha... I interrupted her before she even finished her sentence. 

"Dara? Are you avoiding me?" 

"No, why would I avoid you?" she asked back.

"That's what I'm asking you. Why are you avoiding me?" I asked her again.

"I'm not avoiding you, it's just that I'm busy learning the this and that of the company" she reasoned. I can sense in her voice that she's lying.

"If you're busy then why do you have the time to reply on Seungri's messages? And why can't I contact you this past few days? Did you change your number?" I asked her.

She sighed. "You know what Mr. Kwon, I don't have time to explain everything to you, I'm busy and so are you. So, please shut down all those pathetic rumours about us. It's annoying" she said.

"Mr. Kwon? Did you just called me, Mr. Kwon?" I asked her.

"Yes. So?" she asked.

I couldn't believe this, this was not Dara talking. She's not like this. Am I being punked? I looked around the recording studio but aside from CCTV cameras, there's nothing. Is Ashton Kutcher here? 

"Okay, but can I have yo... I was cut off by a man's voice.

"Miss Dara left already Sir" he informed me.

"Who's this?" 

"I'm Dony. Miss Park's security Sir"

"Okay, you can call me GD" 

There was silence. 

"Dony? Can I have Dara's personal number?" I asked him nicely.

"I'm sorry, I can't disclose any personal information about my boss" he said.

"I'm her friend, GD. Bigbang's leader G-Dragon" I said emphasizing every word.

"I'm quite aware of that Sir" he said again.

"What do you mean you're quite aware? That I'm Dara's friend?" I asked him. I'm starting to be annoyed.

"I mean, I'm aware that you are G-Dragon of Bigbang. As for being Miss Park's friend, we're not sure about that" then he hung up on me.

What the hell??? 

I heard someone said "Hah!" or something so I looked at Seungri. The rat smirked. I looked at the other members and to Kush hyung and Seven hyung, they're all staring at me blankly. What's there problem??? 

I heard TOP hyung mumbled something to Seungri then I heard Seungri said..

 

 

"Serves him right."

 

 

 

DARA POV

 

"He's asking for your number Miss" Dony said.

"What did you say?" I asked him.

"I said that I can't disclose any information about my boss" he said.

"Thanks Dony" I said to him.

Dony bowed to me. 

"Miss" Dony said.

"Yes?"

"I think it's time for you to let the world know who is the real Sandara Park. I kinda missed that sassy woman" he said, gone with all the boss-guard relationship.

"Yeah, I do too but I don't know.. maybe it'll just come out at the right time and at the right moment" I said to him while smiling.

"Very well, Miss" then he bowed.

"Take it easy Don, I'm still the same old Dara" I winked at him. 

I went back to my room to check what would I wear to my First Board Meeting attendance tomorrow. I've got a couple of dresses and corporate attires but I'm not feeling them. Ugh! Am I back being to the old Dara? I need help. I have a fashion emergency. I called Bom who's at her studio.

"Dara, I'm busy. I'll call you later" she said right after she answered the call.

"Stop whatever you're doing. We need to shop." I said. I know Bom wouldn't say no to me especially to shopping.

"Only for you, D." she said. I know she's smiling.

"Thanks, B" I said.

"Wait, Jaejoong is here because he was in the neighborhood. I promised him coffee. What am I gonna say to him?" she asked.

"Well, you can tell him that the bich is back!" I said.

Bom and Jaejoong laughed.

"You are so random Park" Jaejoong said.

"You know me, Kim" I said. "I've been so good for so long, it's time for me to be bad." I said to him.

"Anyway, I'll see you both later" then I hang up.

Honestly, this feeling that I'm going back to my old self excites me. I have to go back because if I won't, the people who are in the corporate world will eat me whole. I have to learn how to fight for myself, not just for my family and the company but also to the people behind it.

And most importantly, what Jiyong have done to me has awaken the bichiness in me. I want to punish him for doing that to me, but I'll let it pass since I know he didn't do that to me intentionally. It's not his fault that he's too friendly. Anyway, it's over and done. 

I just have to concentrate in this part of my life.

When I looked at Dony, he smiled and greeted me.

 

"Welcome back Queen D" 

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

 

HI! For those of you who are asking me to unleashed Jiyong's rival, my apologies because you have to wait for 1 more chapter and then I'll start messing up Jiyong's brain and heart. Hahaha 

Anyway, I purposely wrote bich instead of the one with the t because I don't know, this site doesn't let me post that and similar words. 

SPOILER ALERT: 

Next chapter will be Dara's past (from high school up to college). And, maybe, I'll introduce a new character. I don't know, not sure yet. Hahaha

 

Thank you for subscribing! Keep the upvotes up hahaha

Ciao!