Chapter 2 - Start of Something New

Hearts Never Lie

Jiyong POV

I hurriedly went to the YG Headquarters after I received a call from my manager that there will be an emergency meeting regarding Bigbang's music video. I parked my Lamborghini Aventador then went straight to the conference room.

All eyes were on me when I entered the room. Bigbang members were there, Kush Hyung, Seven Hyung, Tablo Hyung, Jinusean, Psy and the other producers, my brothers Minho and Chanwoo and my father Hyun Suk or better known as Papa YG.

"So what's the emergency meeting for?" I asked  while sitting down next to my brother Minho.

"Hyung! I couldn't believe you've done that to us!" Seungri, the most annoying type of rat in the whole world said.

"I don't understand you" I said.

"You held auditions for the female lead in our music video and yet you didn't bother to inform us? We also want to participate in finding the replacement for Sohee. Aish! We are also part of Bigbang hyung. I'm so hurt" the maknae dramatically complained. 

Honestly, I could give Seungri a trophy for the Best Actor Award. Tsk tsk tsk

"So, this is the emergency meeting all about?" I asked them.

"No" Papa YG said.

"We heard she's pretty" TOP hyung commented while making his left eyebrow go up and down. He's teasing me.

"And we heard that you accepted her on the spot after knowing she doesn't have a boyfriend" Youngbae, my best friend added while smiling. Aw, he is such an angel. Hahaha

"And we heard you personally congratulated her and even shaked her hand!" Daesung excitedly said while jumping on his seat. Aish! Yabai Kang is excited.

"What's wrong if i congratulated her and shook her hand?" Clearly, I don't understand them. I mean, it's normal to do that right?

"Nothing's wrong with that Hyung but the weird thing is, you just don't shake hands with anyone. You bow 360 degrees like you always do but never a handshake" my brother Minho retorted.

Everyone is anticipating my answer to that because you know, my charismatic brother (he got that from me) has a point. I never touch or shake hands with anyone except for those people who are close to me and care about. Including my dog, Gaho. YES. I SHAKE HANDS WITH MY DOG.

"Well, people change" 

I don't know where that came from but I just thought it would be the best way to defend myself because honestly, I didn't know the answer either and i don't want to know the asnwer. At least, for now.

They didn't buy my reasoning but they didn't say anything except for Seungri who looks like a matchstick with his army-cut red hair.

"Whatever hyung, We'll just let you slip for now. Anyway, aren't you gonna apologize to us? clearly the walking matchstick still can't move on from that.

"No. I called you the evening before to inform the other members about what happened but you were too drunk to remember anything! So, I called the others to inform them but they were also busy so I handled it myself" I explained to everyone.

"So, the members knew?" finally the Satanwoo Chanwoo broke up with his phone and turned his attention to us.

"You were here?" I asked him.

"Yah! hyung! hahaha my baby is annoyed. 

"YES! everyone answered except for the matchstick.

"Aish! Seungri! We wasted our time for nothing!" my father said to Seungrat.

"I love you Papa YG!" then he give my father a flying kiss.

"Lee Seung Hyun, see you at detention!" 

"Pa.....pa!!!!!!" his hair turned redder. 

 

 

DARA POV

(Day of filming)

I couldn't believe what happened. Everything that happened the other day were still inconceivable. Wait, did I just say inconceivable? Haha I'm really genius! People should call me Genius Dara when I become an actress someday, then I will go to variety shows and I will be hailed as the Queen of Variety Shows Actress Category. Bwahaha 

"Dara, you look so creepy" Bom said.

We were inside Bommie's walk-in closet together with Jisoo. Today is the filming of the MV so my fairy grandmothers decided to overhaul me. OVERHAUL! Am I car or something? Why would they overhaul me? Tsk Tsk Tsk Are they really my fairy grandmothers or the evil step sisters? I would like to know your thoughts. You can email me at [email protected] kekeke 

Anyway, since my sisters are both busy painting my toenails and my face. That doesn't sound right. Hey! my nails are as pretty as my face! What I'm saying is that my toenails are nice and so is my face. Don't be judgmental. Back to the topic, I'm still in cloud nine because of  what happened the other day. The guy with a egg sushi roll hair told me I'm hired after a weird question. His question is weirder than his hair. No no, I take it back, his hair is the weirdest thing I've seen in my whole existence. Yes. Weirder than Bom's carnal thoughts about some actors. But, I've got no complains coz he's my savior! he will be my key to success. Just like hardwork, hardwork is the key to success. Yes? Yes! hahaha

"Unnie, please be a human being just for today. Please do justice to our masterpiece, arasso?" our pretty little chicken said.

"Arasso. I can't believe that I will be the female lead to Bangbang's latest music video!" 

"Unnie! It's BIGBANG! not Bangbang! How many time do I have to tell you that?" the chicken is clucking again. Aw, our baby chicken is annoyed. I will be a good unnie now. I give her a peace sign!

"Aish! Dara, you have to do good, ne? because if you do, you can be friends with them and then you can introduce me to TOP so that he can realized that we are meant for each other and then we'll get married and then..... I didn't listen to her anymore because I was so shocked seeing my reflection. I went near to the body mirror and started singing...

"Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me? When will.... suddenly Bom covered my mouth and said "When will you end your life?" my chicken Jisoo laughed and so did we.

"Thanks sisters! I will never forget you when I receive my Best Actress Award for Music Video" I told them.

"Come on, you are just hungry bunny. Let's go, I'll treat you with an apple" Bom said.

"Unnie, is there such an award?" our curious chicken asked.

"Of course, there is! Papa Bear will call the award giving body to make such award" I replied.

"Aish unnie! Why did I even bother asking you. I should have known"

"It's okay baby chicken, I know you idolize me for being such a genius" then I planted a wet kiss on her cheek.

"Gross!" 

Hahahaha No doubt, she is Bom in the making.

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

Okay. I admit, this was a crappy chapter. I will update the next chapter later this evening. Thank you for reading and for the comments! I appreciated it a lot. Ciao!