Chapter 17 - Krung GRABE!

Hearts Never Lie

JIYONG POV

 

Awkward........

 

"Please pass the Barbeque, Babe." 

I cringed. These whole "Babe" thing got me. 

"Babe?" 

"Huh?" 

Dara's father eyed me. "I said, can you pass the Barbeque... Babe?"

It send shivers down my spine. Seriously? What was Seungri thinking when he said that we call our friends 'babe"??? Now, even Mr. Park is addressing me as 'babe'. 

I passed the barbeque to Dara's father and said "You don't have to call me 'that', Sir." 

"It's okay GD Babe. It's actually my first time someone addressing a friend 'babe'. I think it's very original." He said while munching his barbeque.

I was so embarassed to hear it and Dara seemed to noticed it because she grinned. I noticed that she's not eating except for the barbequed veggies. There were no more barbeque left so I gave her mine instead but Dara's father blocked my arm. You see, when I saw Dara sitting, I immediately took the seat right next to her but his dad (I think he's THE FLASH) managed to squeezed in into the middle, so, I didn't have the choice but to let him sit beside her.

"Your barbeque is already contaminated, babe. I can't allow my daughter to eat it." He said.

"But sir, I haven't touched that barbeque and I think she hasn't eaten one yet." I said.

"It's okay Ji. I'm still full from the cheesecakes I ate earlier at your cafe." Dara smiled.

Good heavens! RIP heart. 

"And, seriously, can we all stop mentioning that 'babe' thing? It annoys me. That goes the same to you too, Papa." Bom said.

Everyone nodded. Who wouldn't? Bom noona is really scary.

"Here. Eat this.All yours" I gave Dara the prawns I peeled earlier.

I like to eat prawns but I don't like peeling it while I eat it with rice, so what I do is that I peel them first and then I can eat peacefully.

Dara were surprised by that. She knew how much I love prawns and how do I eat it. Come on, we used to eat out together then, before those photos surfaced. Aish! Remembering it annoys me. Why not? That's the reason why Dara avoided me, in the first place.

"Err.. thanks?" Dara started to eat the prawns. I smiled to myself. 10 points to GDragon!

"Hyung! You're giving them all to Noona?" Daesung asked.

I curtly nodded.

"Why?" Seungri asked me.

"What do you mean why? Of course, so that she can eat prawns." Duh. Seungri's so densed.

"Are the prawns good Dara?" I heard Mr. Park asked her.

"Yes. And no, I'm not going to give you one because you already ate a lot and it's not good for your health, Papa." she gave her father a sermon.

"Just one more, please?" Mr. Park begged her.

"No." 

"Aish! I'm your father but you're the one who's bossing around." Mr. Park complained. I think it's funny when he did that. I can see how much he loves his daughters.

"Dad, can we go back to the hotel now? I'm kinda tired." Jisoo asked her father.

"Okay. Gentlemen, it was a fun night and the food is really delicious. Thank you for inviting us." Mr. Park bowed to us.

We bowed reluctantly after he did that. Shocks! Who are we for him to bow to us? 

"What do you mean 'fun night', Dad? This barbeque party is sooooo boring it kills me." Jisoo flipped her hair.

"And they never invited you, Papa. Dara didn't even invited you to go with us, you just invited yourself." Bom said.

Mr. Park rolled his eyes. "I was hungry." 

"No, you're not, Papa. Anyway, You can go ahead, me and Bom are staying." Dara said.

YES!!!

"No. We're all going back to the hotel." Mr. Park said.

"Dad, you and I will go ahead. My two unnies are staying here with their securities." Jisoo said while pulling her dad polo.

"Why would I do that?" Mr. Park asked.

"Because, you're such a er, Papa!" Bom said.

"Your mouth Park Bom!", Mr. Park reprimanded Bom.

"Oopsieee... Sarreehhhh...", Bom copied Cheon Song Yi of My Love from the Star. She's funny.

Dara and Jisoo laughed at that.

"Papa.. Me and Bom are going to be okay here, besides the twins are here. Trust me." Dara said.

Mr. Park whispered something to Dara which made her smiled in delight.

"I know. I got this." Dara gave her dad a peck on his cheeks.

"Thanks for the boring dinner Oppa." Jisoo bowed at me.

I can tell Jisoo is such a brat. She has Dara's face but she got her attitude from Bom's. I wonder if she got something from his brother.

"Thank you for coming in such a short notice. I hope you liked the food though." I said to her.

She raised both of her hands and looked up. "Thank God for that!".

Drama Princess.

"No, Chichoo.. Thank 'God Youngbae' for grilling it perfectly." Dara gave Youngbae a glance then smiled sweetly.

Youngbae answered Dara with a sweet smile also. 

Yah! Her smile is only for me! 

As if he heard it, he looked at me then I gave him my I-will-tell-MinHyoRin that he gave his sweet smile to other woman look. He looked at me while grinning like a dog like he's telling me 'go ahead and make your day'. I was kinda pissed.

Before I realized it, my mouth suddenly moved, "I was the one who... uhmm.. marinated it." I looked at TOP hyung when he choked on his wine. 

"Are you okay Tabi Oppa?", Dara asked him while giving him a table napkin.

Tabi Oppa??? TABI?????? OPPA??????

"Yeah, I'm okay Dara. I just got too excited to drink this wine you gave me.", TOP hyung assured her.

Dara gave TOP hyung wine??? What??? Why??? When???? Where??? 

You forgot the "how", Jiyong.

"Very well Mr. GD, again, my sincerest gratitude for inviting me or should I say for letting me invite myself into this wonderful soiree.", Mr. Park extended his hand to me.

I immediately took his hand and bowed again.

"You can just call me Jiyong, Sir." I said.

"We're not close enough for me to address you with that.", Mr. Park said. I was kinda embarassed by that but I think I know where he's coming from. He's reluctant about me being friends with her daughter especially about me calling Dara 'babe' earlier.

"Papa Bear!", Dara protested.

Mr. Park shrugged. 

"Aish! Seriously Papa, you have to go now. You're creeping the guys here with your 'wonderful soiree' statement.", Bom shoo her dad.

As soon as Jisoo and their father left. Dara went to the balcony to answer a call while Bom noona is still munching some corn. TOP hyung stared at Bom horrified. Seungri and Daesung went to the sliding door to the balcony to gawk at Dara. Youngbae prepared more meat to grill. I called Bigbang's attention then motioned them to follow me to my room.

I immediately laid my cards to them. "Here's the plan, Seungri and Daesung.. you distract Dony and Deukie so that I can talk to Dara alone. TOP hyung, you distract Bom noona so that she won't go near Dara."

"Why am I assigned to her?" TOP hyung curiously asked.

"Because Dara gave you a very expensive wine without me knowing" I simply answered.

"Aish! You are soooooo jealous. She gave me that wine because she likes me, okay?" TOP hyung said.

"What do you mean she likes you?", my eyebrow reached the ceiling. 

"She likes me as her Oppa.", he said proudly. He even smirked.

"You're at the same age!", I retorted.

"Well.. I'm 8 days older than her. Okay okay.. I lost it when she gave me Don Perignon. Do you have any idea how expensive that is????", As usual TOP hyung is being a total bingu again because of his wine.

Wine - Loyalty = JIYONG

I glared at him. Even if he's the oldest, he knows that I'm a bad dragon when pissed. And with that, he nodded. "Fine. I'll dumped her right away.", he grinned like an animal.

I glared at him again.

"Hyung, why do we have to distract the twins when you can always talk to Dara noona if you want to." Daesung asked.

I sighed. "Because, Dony is very protective of Dara, he's always on guard whenever I go near her even then." I answered him. 

"Of course that's his job.", Seriously, TOP hyung is pissing me off. I glared at him AGAIN.

"And Deukie?" Daesung asked again.

"He's the same, although he's the close-in security of Bom noona, he automatically catch his twin brother's job if he's unable to do it.", I explained.

"What about me? What's my role in this plan of yours?", Youngbae asked.

"You, my friend... will.. grill more barbeque,neh?", I said to him.

"What? Why?", he protested.

I grinned at him. "Because, you have a girlfriend already." 

"What does it have to do with this?", he asked again.

"Because, I said so.". Yeah, I was being childish. He and my Dara exchanged sweet smiles earlier.

Serves you right, pal!

I noticed Seungri being quiet. He seemed bothered by something so I asked him if he has any questions.

He looked at me, confused. "Who's Deukie?" 

Aish!!!! I thought Daesung is the dumbest of us all, turns out it's CEO Richard Lee.

TOP hyung answered on my behalf. "Deukie is a variety of corn which Bom likes so much. Go ahead and offer Bom, Deukie corn.", he even pushed Seungri to go to Bom.

3... 2... 1...

"Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

TOP laughed hysterically. 

 

 

 

 

DARA POV

 

 

 I head back inside Jiyong's villa after talking to Jaejoong. I noticed that Dony and Deukie are looking directly at me while Seungri and Daesung are talking to them. They're wearing their bored face as usual. I nodded at them saying that it's okay for them to let their guards down, I mean there's nothing in here that could harm me or Bom anyway. I saw Bom sitting on the sofa, still munching a corn and talking to TOP. I was about to go find Youngbae when Jiyong suddenly speak.

"Who called?", I was startled. I didn't know he was at my back.

I turned aound. "It was Jaejoong. Oh by the way, he sends his regards to all of you.", I answered.

I saw Youngbae in the kitchen preparing for more barbeque. Right. I have to go there to save myself from Jiyong. 

"Where are you going?", I heard Jiyong asked.

"To the kitchen, I'll help Youngbae prepare.", I immediately walked heading to the kitchen when Jiyong held my arm and stopped me from going somewhere.

"Can we talk?"

"Ugh.. I think we don't have something to talk about.", I replied without looking back.

Jiyong pulled me slightly so that I can face him.

"We have. Come here, follow me.", He said while leading the way.

I didn't move a bit. Why would I follow him? And what are we going to talk about? His solo album? His dog Gaho? His cafe? Or maybe his love life? No, thanks. I want to save myself from depression if he's going to be like that. I knew this was coming, I shouldn't have come here in the first place, I knew he's going to talk to me. 

What to do??? What am I going to say to him??? 

"Dara, come on. I'm not going to do anything to you. I just want to talk to you. Privately.", He glanced at Bom and TOP.

"Okay. Lead the way.", I said. I can't avoid him forever, anyway. So, let's get this over and done.

He lead me to the terrace. It was facing the beach so I felt the cold summer breeze enveloped my body. Jiyong must've noticed that I'm feeling cold so he wrap me with a blanket. 

"This come in handy, huh?", He awkwardly said. Obviously, he wants to break the ice.

"Errr.. thanks.", I awkwardly answered.

*crickets... *crickets...

"So, what do you want to talk about?", I asked him. Lezzz do this Dara! Fighting!

"I just wanted you to know that... I.. M- mme and Kiko are not together anymore. We ended things.", He said.

What did he say????

"Oh.. must be hard for you then.. want to talk about it?", I was surprised I didn't stutter.

Please say no.. please..

He grimaced. "No, I mean.. it's a mutual decision, uhm.. we kinda knew it will happen, then it happened.", He shrugged.

I nodded. Okay, honestly, I don't know what to say. Should I console him? congratulate him? or slap him? Why on earth he is telling me this???

"Ah.. okay.. so, why are you telling me this, then?", I'd like to congratulate myself for not stuttering.

He was caught off guard but he flashed his ultra mega super duper gummy smile. 

Note to self: Avoid Jiyong's smiles, it's bad for the health.

"So that It's clear to you that I'm a free man. Well, not really free but free, y'know?", He grinned.

"I don't. You're free but not really free?", Seriously, he confuses the hell out of me.

"Literally, I'm a free man. However, my heart has its owner already.", He stared at me as if he was saying that I'm the one he's talking about. 

Wake up, Dara! For all we know, he's just being friendly again or you'll end up deluding yourself. AGAIN.

I acted as if I don't care about it. "Okay.", I just hoped he would buy that.

"Are you not going to ask me who owns it?", He smirked while staring at me.

Heavens! Please help me avoid temptations. 

"I- I don't think I have to know, Ji.", I turn my back on him. My eyes are starting to get misty and I don't want him to see that.

I don't want to know who that person is. It might be one of his exes.. Sulli, Nana Komatsu or maybe it still even Kiko. Thanks to Seungri, I knew about his past relationships especially the one with Kiko. They've been in an on and off relationship for two years and that he's crazily into her. So, why would I want to know?

I'm not even included on that list. 

I heard Dony calling my name. 

"We have to go down now Ji, Dony's already looking for me.", I said without looking back.

I was about to open the door when I heard him speak.

"Well.. I think you have to know, Babe."

"I don't think so. Bye!", I hurriedly head back to the others.

I slumped myself on the sofa and sighed. Bom and TOP gave me a questioning look. Bom looked at TOP then the latter nodded and left us.

"Are you okay?", Bom asked. She stared at me. "You looked.. well, awful."

"I need a drink.", I told her instead.

"Sparkling or still?", TOP asked. I think he never left.

I haven't realized that everyone's here in the living room except for Jiyong and Youngbae.

"Scotch.", I replied.

"I'm afraid we don't have any of that, Noona.", Daesung said.

I looked at Dony. Glaring.

"We don't have it either, Miss.", Dony said.

"Then, find one!", I raised my voice a little.

I saw how Daesung, TOP, and Seungri jumped from their seats. But I don't care, I need to calm my nerves. Scotch never failed me in doing that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a drunkard. I just want to release my frustrations. That monkey always confuses me.

"I'm sorry, Miss.", Dony bowed.

I sighed in defeat. What can I do? It's late and we're in Jeju! The hotel is kinda far. I sighed again. 

"So, sparkling or still?", Bom asked me. She's controlling herself to grin.

I raised my eyebrow at her and then I smiled at TOP. "Oppa, can I have a glass of Champagne?"

TOP beautiful eyes grew wide. It's as if he was shocked by my sudden change of mood.

"S- Sure!", He poured some on an empty glass then he gave it to me.

"Thank you, Oppa.", I gave him my sweetest smile. 

Not a moment after, Jiyong and Youngbae joined us in the living room. Jiyong sat across me. Youngbae seated beside him.

"So, what did we miss?", Youngbae asked.

"Nothing, just Dara noona wants to have some scotch but we don't have any, so she settled for a champagne.", Daesung answered.

Jiyong stared at me. 

"Woah! Scotch? Why do you want a hard liqour, noona?", Youngbae asked.

"It's just I feel a little... stufffed and suffocated. I mean, we did nothing except eating.", There was no way I would tell them that I needed scotch because of Jiyong.

"Right. That's what I'm talking about earlier hyung. Hhow about we sing? Jiyong hyung does have a karaoke machine inside his entertainment room.", Seungri suggested. He was actually excited.

"Why the hell do you have an entertainment room? And a karaoke machine inside???", Bom asked Jiyong.

"Because we like to party here, noona. We sometimes bring friends here and sometimes we also bring some gi--... Seungri wasn't able to finish because TOP stuffed him with a corn.

"What he meant was, we like to have some fun and relaxing vacation here and we sometimes bring Seven hyung and the other YG producers.", Jiyong explained. He seemed convincing me to believe it.

"Well, we can't blame you if you brought GIRLS here. You know, you're all young and single.", I said. Well, I don't care how many girls they brought just don't expect me to believe that lousy alibi of his.

"Jiyong is really telling the truth, noona.", Youngbae said.

"Geez.. You're all sound so defensive. Gosh! You're so serious!", Bom said.

"Yeah hyung! Why so serious?", Seungri asked Youngbae then he started dancing. "Get your Crayon hu hu hu get your cray on!!!".

TOP dragged Seungri to a room nearby. The other Bigbang members stood up.

"Follow us, ladies.", Youngbae lead the way.

Jiyong however, didn't budge. He waited for me to follow Youngbae then he tailed us. He was so close, I can feel his breathing. God! He made me furious even more.

I looked at Dony walking at the back of Jiyong.

"Dony, why are you there? Come here and walk behind me.", I commanded him.

"Sorry, Miss. Uhm.. excuse me Mr. Kwon.", He managed to squeeze in between me and Jiyong.

We entered a room who is bigger which is twice the size of the kitchen. Seungri and Daesung prepared everything as we sat on the couch. Deukie, Bom, Me and Dony are sitting next to each other. Normally, Dony and Deukie will just stand at the back or they will find their own seats but they never sat next to us. What I love about them is they take the iniative, they know when and where they would enter in the scene, just like now. Dony knew me so well, he knew that I needed some backups. He knew, when it comes to Jiyong, Queen Dara falters. Hate to admit it, though.

"Okay, who wants to sing first?", Seungri asked.

"Dara!", Bom said.

I glared at Bom but she didn't mind it. She just stick her tongue out then grinned like a dog. Seriously? She's not helping.

"Dara can sing! She's not a Theatre Actress back in college for nothing.", Bom said proudly. 

"Well, noona?", Seungri waited for my permission.

"I think I have to pass for the opening salvo, I can sing right after.", I don't have any option, knowing Bom, she would totally create a drama out of this.

"Then, I'll go for the first one.", Jiyong volunteered.

"Wow. That's a first. Okay, hyung. Choose your song.", Daesung said.

Jiyong chose his song. I was slightly shocked that he chose an English song. I thought he's going to sing his songs or Bigbang's songs or something in Korean. I've heard him sing before but I never heard him singing a full english song.

"To the person who holds my heart.", Bom pretended to gag then Seungri choked on his soda.

I can feel his stares at me even if I was busy counting Bom's hair. 

 

I wasn't perfect
I've done a lot of stupid things
Still no angel

Sheeeeetttttttt!!!!!!

I wasn't looking for forgiveness
I wasn't laid up by my pride
Shocked by her attention

If you think that I'm going to melt because of this. You're totally wrong, Monkey!

Did someone sign me up for love?
I didn't want it
But now I can't live without it

Bom kept on elbowing me. "He never breaks his stares at you. You lucky, tokki!"

"Aish! Shut up Peps!"

She changed my life
She cleaned me up
She found my heart
Like only a woman can
She pulls me up
When she knows I'm sad
She knows her man
Like only a woman can

Okay. Maybe, I was a bit harsh. It's not his fault that I fell in love with him, right?

This time, I looked at him. I mean, it wouldn't hurt, right? I was just going to indulge my heart for awhile.

He was still staring at me, he didn't even read the lyrics.

*internally squealing

She's kinda perfect
She's kinda everything I'm not
Yes, she's an angel
And it's amazing how she's patient
Even more at times I'm not
She's my conscience

Bom is now literally shaking me. I can tell that she's so giddy about this. What happen to her 'forget Jiyong, I'll help you' thingy?

But who cares??? He's singing this beautiful song with all his heart and he's staring at me the whole time.

*internally squealing again

But who decided I'd be hers?
I want to hate them
Cause now I can't live without her

Okay. That's it. He had me again. He won my heart for the nth time. 

Kyaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

She changed my life
She cleaned me up
She found my heart
Like only a woman can
She pulls me up
When she knows I'm sad
She knows her man
Like only a woman can

Oh.My.God

Like only a woman can

But who decided I'd be hers?
I want to hate them
Cause now I can't live without her

She changed my life
She cleaned me up
She found my heart
Like only a woman can
She pulls me up
When she knows I'm sad
She knows her man
Like only a woman can

He knelt in front of me not minding Dony and Bom's horrified look. He smiled at me then stared at me.

His stares sent shivers down my spine. I feel my hearts is going to burst any moment from now. My heart is beating fast, I can hear my heartbeat. Heck! I can't even hear anything. It's as if, it was just me and him. 

"When I first saw you with your loose shirt and bare face, I heard a music. It was weird since I haven't heard that kind of music before. I should know.", He flashed his ultra mega seksy smirk he has. "I hired you because I wanted to see you more after that day. And so I did. When we started to talk, I realized something. I turned out liking you a lot more than I originally planned." 

"I actually fell for you even before I realized I did."

I got drowned to the feeling, I can't think of anything anymore but you. I wasn't thinking straight. I mean, I have a girlfriend that time. Then I got confused. I knew what we had is something special rather than being 'eating buddies' but I couldn't fathom hurting Kiko that time.And so I did what I did. I ended up hurting you instead."

"It didn't escape from my eyes when you tears dropped from your eyes that night in Osaka. I felt so guilty. I hurt you and that brought me too much pain."

He wiped my tears from my cheeks. That's when I realized, I was crying.

"I ended things with Kiko the day after. I was so ready to go to you and confess but you started avoiding me. I mean, I can't blame you, I know how much you value relationships because you wanted a love like your parents had. Pure and eternal. And I haven't told you about Kiko. And so, I let you have some space for yourself but I never gave up you, on us."

"Then, the photos surfaced the internet. Honestly, I didn't know what to do that time. I don't like confirming or denying any dating scandal I had, which are never true by the way.", I smiled because of that. "For me, it's a waste of time. I know it will all pass. But, truthfully, I wanted to confirm it but I was thinking of you. I've heard that reporters started to camp outside your house and my fans are throwing malicious comments on you. So, I waited for you to contact me, and you did. Only to find out, I was talking to a different Dara. Straight forward and blunt. When you told me to take care of it, God knows how much force I have to put just to contact my lawyers and the PR Team for that, as I've said. I don't want to deny it but we never had a relationship, in the real sense. After you sent vouchers, I've never heard anything from you. All I know is that you completely changed and now, you're one of the most beautiful and hottest executive in Asia. I was so proud of you."

"I continued living with just me, looking at you from a distance. I needed to see you for me to be sane, it's okay If I can't talk to you, I just wanted to see you everyday. I waited for the right moment for us but Seungri posted on Instagram with you. That's how I decided, to go here. Even if Seungri, didn't invite me.   

"Then I saw you laughing with Lee Donghae, not to mention the hotel staff mumbling about you and him is destined to get married. I felt insecure for the first time in my life, I was so busy comparing myself to him when TOP hyung told me that we have to go. When you smiled and greeted me that day in the restaurant. I swore I heard that music again.", He chuckled at the memory.

"When I saw you eating your heart out especially to that dessert, that's when the time, I told myself that I'm going to have you, no matter what. You'll never marry anyone else but me. You're mine."

"I'm so amazed when I look at you, not just because of your good looks, but because of the fact that everything I've ever wanted is right in front of me."

He stared at me like I was the most beautiful woman on eath.

"I love you, Babe", I realized he's crying too.

No words can explain my feelings right now. And so I did what I wanted to do from the very first time I saw him. 

I pulled Jiyong into a slow, passionate kiss. His arms wind around my waist, his arms flexing as he hold me tightly to him. He pressed his mouth against mine so fervently I can feel his stubbles rub against my chin. We lock eyes for just a second too long as we pull away. We both break out into a fit of laughter.

"Whenever I see you or think of you, I get crazy. Every voice in my head is saying , 'Don't'."

"But?", He asked.

"But I didn't listen. I followed my heart because I love you."

Jiyong smiled. He brushes my hair out of my eyes and tucks it behind my ear before drawing me into a soft kiss. 

"Okay. Please, we get it. You love each other, fine. But please, you're not the only people inside this room!", Bom made me snapped back into reality.

I looked at their faces. Daesung is happy, he is literally bouncing, TOP is dancing without the music and kept on shouting "Yeboi!", Youngbae just smiling, Bom is annoyed but I know she's very happy for me, Deukie maintained his straight face. And my boy Dony is sufferring from a dilemma, whether let Seungri hug him or he would beat Seungri the hell out of him.

"Shocks! I'm embarassed.", I mumbled to Jiyong. He is now sitting beside me, hugging me. 

"It's okay Babe, they're family.", He then gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Yah!!! You're being too much Jiyong! Dara has to sing first, she promised to sing after the you.", Bom is a real er.

"I don't know what to sing, I mean, he slayed that performance.", I looked at Jiyong again then he winked at me.

Holy Mother of Donatello Versace!!! I think I'm pregnant! 

"Aish! Stop flirting, you two. Here's the mic, you sing your favorite song. I did the honor of choosing it for you.", Bom sat.

Okay. Time to impress my King.

I was so ready to sing when I read the title of the song.

 

If I'm Not In Love

 

Bom winked at me. "You always sing this one in front of Jiyong's HUGE Poster on your room. It's time to sing it to the actual person. Thank me later"

Jiyong look so amused by that revelation. 

When I finished singing, there was a stunned silence. I think they didn't liked it. I mean, I'm no good compare to Bom but I can hit the notes properly but maybe they were expecting me to be the same level as Bom. I was about to put down the mic when suddenly I felt an arm encircling my waist, I didn't have to look back to confirm that it was Jiyong. I smiled.

Everyone clapped their hands. 

"Noona! Can you sing more? I love your voice. It's fresh and sweet.", Daesung requested.

"Sorry Dae, but maybe some other time. She's tired and she needs to rest.", Jiyong led me to the corner of the room.

We were like crazy people smiling and staring at each other.

"I love you Ji."

"I love you too, I love you more." 

Jiyong presses a soft kiss to my lips, and warmth radiates through me.

"By the way, I'm wearing the smile you gave me.", I said after we kissed.

He gave me a long, lingering kiss.

"Now there's that smile I'm crazy for."

"Thanks. Now can we stop this before you make me blush again? They're looking at us again.", I glanced to our friends again but they pretended that they don't care.

"Let them.", Jiyong said.

"Aish! Seriously, I'm hungry. You made me hungry because of that long confession.", I .

"Or are you still hungry for my kiss?", He teased me back.

"Shut up, Mr. Kwon. Come on, let's join them.", I pulled him back to the couch and started eating.

Jiyong also ate and joined Seungri in singing.

"Apple, you like???", Bom offered.

"No, I'm okay. Eat it.", I said to him.

"Okay... Baby girl...", Bom teased me.

 

I'm so happy I could die!!!!!!!!

No, scratch that.

I don't want to die yet, I have to give Jiyong first a daughter and a son.

Why a daughter and a son???

 

Because...

 

I am the genius Dara. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Song Titles:

Like Only A Woman Can by Bryan McFadden

If I'm Not In Love by Faith Hill

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

 

 

Wohoooo!!!! Krung Grabe!!!!! Hahahaha Motte In Manila blessed me soooo much that I forgot to make Jiyong suffer a lil' bit. Hahahaha I kennat! #KrungGrabe

 

Anyway, I think this chapter is the longest chapter I wrote. I'm sorry it took me a while to update because of my gorgeous boss' mood swings. Hehe. I always go home very tired. I just got energized last September 1.

How I love our OTP. I think they're starting to reveal their relationship to us. Motte In Manila is the proof that they don't have to confirm anything to prove that they're in love. How cute!!!!

How to move on???? Hehehhee

Again, thanks for subsribing ang leaving comments. I don't really reply but I always anticipate your comments. 

 

I need to sleep now. I'll edit this next time. Ciao!