Chapter 1 - You're hired.

Hearts Never Lie

DARA POV

"Bom! Wake up! we're going to be late for my audition!" I said to my twin sister Bom whose still snoring under the blanket. 

"Bom! Bom! Bom! Bom! Bom! Bom! Bom! Bom! Bom! Bom! Bom! Bom! Bom! Bom! Bom! Bom!" 

"Aish Tokki! Shut up!!!!!! It's your audition, not mine. Why do you have to wake me up when I'm about to kiss Wookie????? pissed off Bom said.

"You promised me that you're going to accompany me there Bommie, and you know that I get easily intimidated by other aspiring actresses like me. I need you there twinnie! pretty please??? She replied with matching aegyo filled voice and expression.

Bom rolled her eyes and pretend to gag because her cuteness. 

"Am I your mother Sandara Park?! Aish! You always make me feel guilty whenever you say those words". eyeing Dara who is still like a puppy waiting for its owner to give her some bone. 

"Okay okay, I will just take a shower and put on some makeup and..

Dara interrupted her. "I'll be late for the audition! just wear this and then you're good". handing her a white loose shirt with the print BOYSEN PAINTS and a pair of jogging pants.

Bom is horrified upon looking at the pair of rags her sister is holding. Is she serious with that? Me, the Park Bom who is a drop-dead gorgeous, statuesque figure, super duper fabulous and the Korea's Queen of Soul would wear that outside?

"Dara, I don't even wear that here inside our house and you want me to wear that outside? Seriously, are you my sister? and a twin sister for that matter! you rabbit!"

"What wrong with this? I even went to the Department Store wearing this and everyone is looking at me like I'm a walking piece of art. This is the trend now Bom".

"Trend? You call that a trend? You are really out of your mind! Jisoo wouldn't even steal a glance with that" said Bom while washing her face.

Jisoo is my younger sister and she is our maknae. Like me, she is really pretty, smart, talented, sassy and all the good things that you can think of. She is also like Bom. She likes girly stuff, shopping, make herself prettty, shopping, make herself pretty, shopping, make herself pretty and repeat until fade. Hahaha but we love her. Did I mention that Bom and I were Fraternal twins? yes, we are. We don't look alike and we are soooooooooooooo different from each other. Like we are the exact opposite poles. However, she is my bestest friend in the whole wide world! We understand each other despite our differences, maybe because we were together from the very start. Oh, I also have a brother, he's 2 years older than Jisoo. His name is Park Sanghyun but I call him dog poop because I'm a genius. My dad is Teddy, and I call him Papa Bear because again I'm a genius. My mother passed away after giving birth to Jisoo, so practically I raised her all by myself (insert all by myself by celine dion hehe). Okay, I admit. We all raised her like a mother hen raising her little chicken. Jisoo is a chicken. I'm such a genius!

"Dara, stop talking to yourself people would think that I have a sister who is lunatic". Bom said.

I didn't noticed that I actually said those! uhm.. who am i talking to? hahahaha I didn't even noticed Bom is already done with her makeup and all. She is now wearing white long sleeved button down polo and a pair of short shorts. She's like wearing a denim underwear hahaha she looks good though, she really likes to show her perfect milky-white long legs which I don't have. I only have a perfect milky-white heart. Awwww 

"Let's go tokki! we only have 10 minutes left." Bom said.

"OMG Bom! Why are you only telling me this now? Aish!" I said while heading out.

She just laughed. What a ! 

 

JIYONG POV

I'm starting to get impatient while waiting for the next auditionee. If that model didn't backed out 2 days before the MV shooting, I will not be sitting in this uncomfortable chair and staring to at least 70 or 80 ladies auditioning. I still haven't decided whom am I going to choose because there is no one who is perfect for the role. There is one though, but I'm still hoping to find THE perfect girl. I was so busy doodling Seungri's face on the photocard when I heard the staff calling the name of the last auditionee.

"Park Sandara!" I heard the staff calling.

I looked at the girl  with a weird fashion entering the room. She's pretty. I hope she can act at least. I said to myself.

"Please introduce yourself" said Seven Hyung, my sunbae and the director of my music video.

"Anneong Haseyo Sandara Park Imnida, 24 years old, graduated at Seoul University with the degree of Accounting, I have  a two sisters and a brother. My father is....

"Okay. Show us what you've got!" interrupted by Kush, my producer.

The girl (i'm sorry but she really looks like a girl) suddenly fell on the floor and started crying.

"Donghae-ssi please I'm begging you. Do not leave me. I promised I will love you forever and I will take care of you and our cats,  I will clean your house and wash the dishes, do your laundry, cook fried eggs...

hahaha I coudn't stop laughing. 

"Clean the house, wash the dishes, cook? hahaha are you auditioning for the role of a maid? I asked her while containing my laugh.

"Jiyong!" my father hissed. He is also the boss of YG Entertainment.

"What? She's really funny."

The girl interrupted me when she said "I'm sorry sir, but you didn't give the scene so I just thought that I can improvise." she said. 

"Okay. you're hired". I said without any hesitation.

My father, Kush, Seven and the staff looked at me with disbelief and amusement.

"I'm tired and I want to go home and sleep. I picked her because she's funny, I think the filming will not be boring. Anyway, what's your name again? I asked the girl.

"Sandara Park Sir". she replied.

"I have a question though". Do you have a boyfriend? You see, the role that you are going to portray is my girlfriend, so therefore, there will be alot of intimate moments with me and I don't have the time to explain to your boyfriend about this". I explained.

"It doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend, for sure her boyfriend would understand because that is her work" said by Kush Hyung who is smiling at me like an idiot.

I didn't entertain him instead I looked at the girl expecting for her answer.

"No sir, I don't have a boyfriend." she answered shyly.

"That's good!" I said happily then realized that they were all staring at me.

"Uhmm... the staff will tell you details. I have to go now. Congratulations! then went to her to shake her hands.

I didn't know what exactly happened but when the moment my hand fixed to hers, I heard something. I think it's a music? or a chime? I shrugged it off, maybe I'm imagining things because of sleepiness. I released her hand and smiled at her. I looked back to bid my farewell to the staff when I caught Kush and Seven giggling like girls while looking at us. Obviously, they are teasing me.

"Crazy." I muttered while smiling.

 

 

Writer's Note:

OMG. I'm having a hard time finishing the first chapter because there a lot of things going on in my mind. Like, I want to put everything I can think of but then I have to analyze it first if it's good or not. Haayyy.. Anyway, I hope you like to first chapter. I'm newbie writer and I need your suggestions, comments or violent reactions. Again, thank you for reading! I hope you subscribe and anticipate the upcoming chapters. Kamsahamnida Chingus!!!!