Chapter 3 - Crush

Hearts Never Lie

DARA POV

 

I arrived at the MV location feeling sticky and greasy. i don't know but I think it's because I'm wearing paint, I mean makeup and it's scorching hot because it's summer and it's 11am! I entered the vicinity and I saw a lot of people who are so busy doing something. Too busy that they didn't noticed that the goddess is here ready to mingle with mere mortals like them. kekeke 

"Noona, I think you're overdressed" the dog poop suddenly talked!

YES. I am overdressed! The people are all wearing black and here I am looking like a sharksfin dumpling with my yellow dress!

"This is the address, right?" I asked my brother who look so bored while looking at me.

"Noona, this is it. Seungri's here so this is definitely the location" he replied. Then he went out just like that. 

Tsk tsk tsk some brother huh...

I was startled when someone poked me on my face and started shouting.

"Hyungs! My girlfriend is here!" the guy with the red hair shouted.

Then, all of a sudden the whole place became dark. A hand is covering my eyes! I thought it's my brother but then I realized he doesn't have a perfume like this, it smells like an expensive perfume for ahjussis! I was going to ask who that person is when someone whispered.

"Don't look at Seungri, you'll hurt your eyes" he whispered. I swear, I think my uterus just exploded! S**t! I think I'm pregnant! His voice is so y like I wanted to strip right away! kekeke Oh, I'm still Dara anyway, Bom just managed to input some of her carnal data on my motherboard.

I was too busy inhaling his scent, I didn't noticed that he's already in front of me, looking at me! I mean, they're all looking at me. 

"Ahmm..." I don't know what to say! Help!

"Dara Noona right? I'm so happy to finally meet you! I've heard so much about you. So, the staffs are all lying. You are not a pretty noona, you are the prettiest noona I've ever seen!!!" he smiled at me. "No wonder, Jiyong hyung is speechless for 20 seconds when you entered" he added while looking at the sushi man.

The sushi man is now beet red. His face is redder than the hair of this creature beside me. I'm still confused though, who is he? and who the hell is Jiyong? That made more cunfused. Confuser? Confusing? kekeke Here you go again, I told you not to be judgmental! I'm an englisher you know. kkkk

"Who is Jiyong? Who are you? Where am I? Who am I?  I asked.

"Uhmm.. you're joking right? hahaha you are such a funny noona!" he stopped laughing when he noticed that I'm serious.

"You don't know us? You don't know him? Do you know where are you right now?" he asked again.

"Yes. I'm at the location of Bigbird's music video right?" I asked him back. Seriously? This man is weird. 

"BIGBIRD????? Do we look like we came from the sesame street???? a tall man suddenly asked.

Okay. Let me tell you something first. Mr. Red Hair is Elmo, tall guy is Cookie Monster, the short guy is Ernie, Mr. Smiley is Oscar the Grouch and Sushi Man is the one who makes sushi, then he ran out of plates so he just decided to put the sushi on top of his head. He's not part of the gang. hahaha

"Uhm.. no. Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't know much about Kpop since I drowned myself in studying and acting in school. I only know your songs because it's so catchy and it makes me want to dance" I explained.

"Okay, what's your favorite among our songs?" Oscar the Grouch asked expectingly.

 i answered without any hesitation. "Bonamana"

The Sesame Street character's jaws dropped.

Did I say something wrong? 

 

 

Seungri POV

I couldn't believe it. She doesn't know Bigbang? Is she for real? Maybe, she was fooling us.

"Hahaha You are really funny. You know that Bonamana is not our song right?" I asked her. I want to confirm that she's just fooling around.

"Bonamana is not your song? How about Mr. Simple?" she asked.

I was about to say something when Jiyong Hyung interrupted that we have to prepare now. Aish! I was so ready to have a debate with her but from the look of Jiyong hyung's face, might as well forget it. He looked pissed. Who wouldn't right?

 

 

Jiyong POV

I was so pissed that she mistaken us for singing Bonamana and Mr. Simple. Is she for real? It's okay not to know us because there are really people who are not into Kpop but it's still ing annoying! I did not hide my annoyed face because it's really insulting.

"Joesonghamnida" she said while her head bowd down. 

"It's alright. No harm done" I just told her. I don't want to be overly dramatic about this. 

"Are you North Korean?" Seungrat asked her.

"No" the girl answered. 

"Then why is it... 

He wasn't able to finish his sentence because TOP covered his mouth then dragged him back to the waiting area.

"Maknae-yah.. Papa YG will not be happy about this" TOP said while dragging Seungri.

I looked at her and smiled. She is so cute wearing her yellow sundress. It fits her milky-white skin and youthful glow. Yellow suits her well but I think she's uncomfortable wearing a dress plus she kept on wiping her face. I cannot blame her. She's so hot! I mean, it's so hot today! What am I thinking? 

Okay, she's now looking at me. Help. It's awkward.

I decided to guide her to our waiting area and let her sit down.

"Let me introduce myself properly to you, my name is Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon or GD but you can call me Jiyong. I'm the leader of Bigbang" I said. 

The other members introduced themselves also.

She introduced herself to all of us then the other members make her feel welcomed by talking to her and cracking some jokes. She didn't restrain herself, she laughed her heart out to their jokes. I didn't say much because I'm not really a funny person, I jsut chuckle whenever I hear our maknae joking. They were talking about the Sesame Street and the characters she gave us earlier, then Youngbae asked her, what character am I in the Sesame Street, I was anticipating her answer. Let it be Big Bird please I prayed. I like Big Bird coz he's yellow and my bird is big too! I mean, my ex-girlfriends are the witnesses. *Wink

However, she answered that I'm not part of the Sesame Street but instead I am the Sushi Man who ran out of plates then decided to put the sushi on my head. They all laughed at what she said, Seungri is even touching his stoamach and kept on saying "I'm gonna die2x". I hope he did. I was annoyed because she insulted my hair, my hair whom I spent 3 hours of thinking on how to style it with our comeback! I was going to defend my hair when I noticed that she's looking at me. I don't know, but when she smiled at me. I swear, the angels descended from heaven and sang Hallelujah!

Here comes that damn music again!

And why am I talking to myself? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

I purposely dragged the story a bit because I cannot keep up with my thoughts. My brain cells cannot handle too much so I decided to give in. Hehehe I hope you guys like it. Cross fingers! See you in the next chapter! 

P.S

Let me know what's on your mind by posting your comments below. Kamsahamnida Applers!