Chapter 16 - Poor Jiji

Hearts Never Lie

JIYONG POV

 

 

"Hi, Ji!" Dara greeted me and smiled.

I was speechless. She's so beautiful. 

TOP hyung kicked my leg under the table and motioned me that Dara is still  waiting for my reply.

"Uh.. Hi!" 

She smiled then she started to greet everyone then an awkward silence. 

"Maybe, you're all hungry. We should place our orders now." She called the waiter.

"Ano ba yung chef's special ngayon?" she asked the waiter.

Maybe she was asking for the chef's special? I don't know.

"Spicy Garlic Crab, Miss." The waiter answered her.

"Okay, isang order ng Spicy Garlic Crab, isang order ng Pork Sisig, isang order ng Sinigang na Baboy, isang order ng lechon kawali, isang order ng Chicken-Pork Adobo, isang order ng Bulalo at isang bilao ng Chicken Inasal, Garlic Rice din po at Plain Rice." she ordered. What???

The waiter repeat Dara's order then left. 

"I hope you don't mind me ordering for everybody." Dara smiled at me.

"Not at all." I said.

"Are you having a seizure? You're speaking in tounges." TOP hyung asked Dara.

Dara, Seungri, Youngbae and Daesung laughed while I smiled at TOP hyung's silliness.

"I'm fluent in Filipino. My nanny is from the Philippines and I always go with her whenever she comes home during summer which is the rainy season in the Philippines." She explained.

"Wow! How many languages you can speak, noona?" Seungri asked.

"I speak 5 languages fluently: Filipino, English, Mandarin, Japanese and Hangul." she answered.

"Daebak! You learned it from school?" Youngbae asked.

"Yes. When I was young, my Dad is always out of the country for at least a year or two for business, so he takes us with him anywhere he go. So, basically, I went into three different International Schools before we settled here in Korea permanently." she said.

"Oh, that's why." Daesung said.

They talked for almost 15 minutes before the food arrived. We were all amazed to see how big the serving was. Dara introduced us to her favorite dishes which happens to be all that she ordered. We eat and talked. Dara ordered Filipino desserts, when it arrived, she indulged herself in eating the Leche Flan, it's like a caramel egg custard or whatever and it has a lot of sugar. I smiled upon seeing her eating her heart out. She completely changed her outfit and she's exuding with confidence now but she remained to be humble.

"Staring is rude, Ji." Dara told me.

"Can't help it. You're like a kid eating her favorite dessert." 

"Well, this is one of my favorite desserts." she smiled again.

"Is that good?" Pertaining to her leche flan.

She scooped a good amount of it then she moved the plate to me. I thought for a second that she's going to spoonfeed me.

Tsk tsk tsk you're delusional Jiyong!!! 

"You honestly didn't think that I'm going to spoonfeed you right?" She asked.

I stared at her. Is that mockery in her voice? 

"Well?" she asked while her eyebrow is raised.

I was about to answer her when Doni gave Dara her cellphone.

"Miss, Mr. Donghae is calling." Doni said.

"I hope you don't mind guys." she motioned that she's going to answer the call in front of us.

She was laughing the whole time she was talking to Donghae, she looks like a 19 year old lady when she laughed. She was speaking in Mandarin the whole time so I don't have any idea what they're talking about. After 2 minutes and 14 seconds (YES, I TIMED IT), the call ended.

"I'm sorry for that, my friend just found out that I put our bill earlier on his tab. He's a miser. Anyway, this brunch is on me." Dara said.

"No, I'll take care of it." I said then called the waiter and handed my card to him.

"My my my Jiyong.. always the good guy in front of a lady." Dara sarcastically remarked.

"No, it's just that I feel guilty gatecrashing onto your brunch date with Seungri, so I think it's fair to pay for it." I explained.

"If you say so." She dismissed me. 

I felt insulted about that. I have never been dismissed like that when it comes to discussion. I was about to unleashed my inner dragon when I Seungri whispered to me.

"How does that feel?" 

"Shut up." 

"If you say so." He mocked me.

I glared at him which he ignored. God! I hate Seungri these days. He's always mad at me for nothing. I looked at them and they were busy talking again, Seungri is very animated while talking to them and Dara just laughed. Everybody laughed. I need to know why they're laughing.

Seungri is spilling all the details of my past relationships and escapades! EVERYTHING. 

It's not funny at all. I was so embarassed knowing that Dara is there listening to his exaggerated stories. What would Dara think of him after that? Aish!

"Seungri, remember your scandal in Japan?" I said to him in a very slow-almost whispering voice.

"Oh! That? Noona already knew it, I already told her about that." He said confidently then he acted cute in front of Dara.

Dara just smiled at Seungri then she glanced at her expensive wristwatch. 

"Guys, I have to go ahead. I've got a meeting at 2pm in Cafe Monsant, I have to prepare my proposal, take a nap then I have to change my clothes." The moment she stand up, her assistant and Doni stood up abruptly. 

"Cafe Monsant? Jiyong hyung is the owner of that cafe." Daesung said.

"She doesn't care Daeraemon hyung." Seungri told Daesung.

"Really? I love that place! Now I know why it's very popular because G-Dragon owns it." she looked at me.

I feel proud. Kkkkk

"Anyway, I've got to get going." Dara said.

"Noona, are you busy later this evening?" Youngbae asked.

What the hell??? Youngbae likes Dara? 

"Uhm.. I think I'm free. Why?" 

"Let's meet up." He said.

"Where?" Dara asked.

"In Jiyong's house here in Jeju. We will have a barbeque party later." TOP hyung said.

I looked at him with wide eyes. I was not informed that there will be a barbeque party in my rest house in Jeju. TOP hyung kicked my leg under the table and sheet! It hurts. A lot. Daesung motioned me to ride on their skit. It was funny though that Daesung attempted to make his eyes bigger but turns out his nose got bigger. 

"Please Noona.. please???" Seungri pleaded.

"Please Dara. It would be more fun if you're there, you can bring Doni if you want. Please???" I begged her.

Dara stared at me like she can't believe that I will act cute in front of her. 

"Please???" I said again.

"You don't have to beg, Ji.... J- Just text me the address." She bowed then take her leave.

I watched her back as she walked down the runway. God! She walks like a model. I grab my phone and started typing. Seungri looked at my phone and spoke with a shocked expression.

"You have Dara noona's number, hyung?" Seungri asked.

"Of course." I smirked at him.

"How'd you know?" TOP asked.

"Let's just say.....

 

"I'm KWON JIYONG." 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

"Please Dara. It would be more fun if you're there, you can bring Doni if you want. Please???" Jiyong is almost begging.

If my normal bichy brain would decide, I'll say no. However, my treacherous heart tells me to go for it. I'm torn. If I go, my heart's mortality rate will be in a state of calamity but If I'll say no, my Operation Forget Jiyong will have a chance of 20% success. 20% because forgetting him is twice as hard as stabbing your own heart, maybe even harder. I need to stay away from him so that I can move on with my life, with my sanity intact. So, I'll say no.

"Please???" Jiyong begged. He's staring at me like a lost puppy with his eyes, his lips are slightly pouted.

Holy Prada and Hermes! Why does he have to be so adorably cute? Okay. Keep your cool, Dara. 

"You don't have to beg, Ji.... J- Just text me the address." Damn. I stuttered.

Before I can say anything foolish, I immediate take my leave without saying goodbye again. 

"You're really going, Miss?" Doni asked me.

"Of course not. No one in Bigbang knows my number. Seungri only knows Jjangmae's number and I'm sure Seungri will not give out Jjangmae's number either." I said.

"You're really clever, Miss Dara." Jjangmae said.

"I know." I simply said.

We were about to enter the elevator when my phone beeped.

 

Fr: UNKNOWN NUMBER

Hi Dara! This is Jiyong. Here's my address.

56-3 Aewolbukseo-gil, Aewol-eup, Cheju, Jeju-do, South Korea

 

How the hell he knew my personal number?

I was about to reply to his message when another message from him came.

 

Fr: UNKNOWN NUMBER

In case you ask yourself how did I got your number.. just think that..

I'm Kwon Jiyong. 

7pm. We have your word, right?

See you later at my doorstep ;-)

 

"Problem, Miss?" Doni asked.

"Nothing. A monkey just kept on bugging me." I said while thinking on how and where did that monkey got my number.

"You mean, a devilishly handsome monkey?" A voice asked.

I don't have to turn at the person who owns the voice to recognize her. 

I smiled. "Did you gave that monkey my number?" I faced her.

She gave me horrified look. "Are you suspecting me? I, The Queen Park Bom would do something like that? I'm insulted D." Bom, the most overly dramatic person I know said. "Maybe, you should ask Chichoo, instead." She pointed at Jisoo who is busy with her phone.

"Yah! Chickin! Did you do it?" I asked her.

"Why would I give him your number, unnie? I unfollowed G-Dragon on SNS and in life." She flicked her hair and pouted. She's acting like she's hurt.

Ghaaaddd!!! She's more dramatic than Bommie.

"I did."

"Papa Bear!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and hugged her.

"Oh God Dara! Stop it. You're looking so fab and dignified then you scream at the sight of Papa? And you call him Papa Bear in public! Where's your brain?" Bom sermon me like a little kid.

"Oh it went on a vacation to Timbuktu. Yah! You don't have to preach like a pastor here in front of my people. I miss Papa Bear, I haven't seen him for a long time." 

"Right, unnie. The last time you saw each other was yesterday in our dining room, having breakfast." Jisoo said while checking herself in her hand-held mirror.

"So, you have problem with that, Chichoo?" I asked her bluntly.

"Okay. Kids stop. Deukie and Doni is starting to freak out." Papa Bear said pointing at Doni and Deukie are now having a staring battle.

"Jjangmae, give me a popcorn. I want to witness this epic staring battle." I ordered Jjangmae.

 It's a good thing they were wearing different ties in their black suits. On the red corner, Kwon Deukie... wait? Kwon?? Why do they have to be in the same surname with Jiyong? 

"Yah! You too. Why is it that your surname is Kwon? Change it! Ppali!" I saw the confusion in the eyes of everyone.

"Unnie! You can't just order people to change their names just because you want it." Jisoo said.

"Right." I agreed to Jisoo. "Don't change it." I said to the twins.

"Come on, let's get inside the elevator." Papa Bear said.

We're now inside the elevator when I realized Jjangmae is missing.

"Where's Jjangmae?" I asked Doni.

Right after I asked. Everyone laughed. I gave them a questioning look.

"What's funny?" I asked them. I looked at Doni who is containing his laugh, he can't laugh because Papa Bear is with us. "Well?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You ordered him to buy popcorn, Miss." Doni cracked up but stopped immediately when he saw Papa Bear looking.

"It's okay Don, it's funny anyway." Papa Bear said.

"It is Sir." He's now back from being awkwardly serious.

"Aish! Jjangmae is so densed. I can't even joke when he's around because he takes it seriously! Remind me again, why did he became my assistant?" I said.

"He's very efficient in his work and very organized." Bom answered.

"Right." 

Then I laughed. 

It's their turn to look at me weirdly. 

We got out of the elevator and heading to our suite. 

"Oh! After our "meeting" in Cafe Monsant, we'll go somewhere." I informed them.

"Where?" Bom asked.

"To a Barbeque Party." I grinned at her. 

Bom went straight to the sofa and slumped herself.

"Ugh! I'm on diet! Ssabunim will get mad at me if eat meat and corn!" Bom complained.

Jisoo sat down on Bom's left. "Unnie, he won't know if you're not gonna tell him." Jisoo said. I was right, Jisoo is an evil maknae. 

"But, twinnie.. he will know if you're not on diet." I sat down on Bom's right side.

Bom looked at Jisoo. 

"He won't. I promise." Jisoo said.

Bom looked at me too.

"Trust me, he will. He might even let you do 5 sets of sit-ups." I convinced her.

"Ssabunim will not let you do it. You just have to do aegyo in front of him, then he'll understand." Gosh! Jisoo is brainwashing Bom now.

"You promised not to lie again about your diet." I said.

"No you didn't unnie. Dara unnie was the one who promised that, not you. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to eat one corn and a few chunks of meat, right?" she grinned like a dog.

"Okay. I'll go to the Barbeque Party with you later." Bom said. She seems excited.

"Ugh! I rest my case! It's so annoying that you played the evil one." I said to Jisoo.

"I know right?! Evil is better. Being a good one is boring." Jisoo said.

"Yah Dara! Who will be joining us for the barbeque party later?" Bom said.

"It's a secret." I said.

That reminds me of something.

"Papa.. why did you give my number to J.... him?" I asked.

"No, I didn't." he answered boredly.

"Then, why did you said that you did?" 

"Uhm... No particular reason, actually. I just want you to stop moving your mouth earlier." He said.

"Papa!" 

"I'm positive. I'm innocent." Papa Bear said.

If he's not the one, then who?

 

Our meeting ended at almost 7pm. The people who we were talking to are very particular and very meticulous so that's why we ended up late. I gave Jiyong's address to Doni so that we can go straight from the cafe. The address is very far from the cafe, it took us 1 minute to reach our destination. YES. 1 minute only! Jiyong's house is just right beside his cafe! What a bstrd!  

Jisoo, Bom and I got out from the car and rang the doorbell. The exterior of his house reminds me of a spanish villa except it's mostly glass. I can't describe it, it's too inticate? I don't know. Whatever. I realized Papa Bear is also with us. I looked at him with a questioning look.

"What? I'm hungry." His defense.

I shook my head as a reply. Haayyy my Papa is really a certified Paparazzi. 

The door opened and a shirtless Jiyong appeared.

Good Lord! Take me away from the temptations of evil!

"Babe!" He said then grinned.

Hmp! Babe???? We'll see if you can still grin like that when you see my father, monkey!

"Babe?" My father asked.

Jiyong's smile faded and his face turned pale. 

"Did you just called my daughter, babe?" my father asked.

Jiyong's face is soooooo funny! This is the first time I've seen him speechless and super pale. Jiyong opened his mouth to say something but Seungri opened the door widely and said..

"Babe!!! You're here! And you brought your family! Hi Babe Jisoo, Babe Bom Noona, Babe Doni and Babe Doni again.. and of course Babe's father!" he half - bowed to my father then he motioned Jiyong, who now has a tshirt, to do the same. Since Seungri doesn't know Deuk, he called him Doni instead. Hahaha

"I'm sorry Sir, but we call our friends Babe. This is actually The Bigbang Babes Barbeque Party!!!! Right, hyung?" Seungri is trying to convince my father.

"Right." He agreed then he looked at me.

"So, do we need a popcorn here for a staring battle?" Bom said.

Jiyong just looked at her and so does Seungri.

"You look confused. Should I walk you through it?" Bom asked them.

"No. I'm sorry. Please come in." Jiyong let us go inside.

Jiyong guided us to the living room wherein the other members are having fun. I was about to greet the others when I heard Jiyong saying something to Seungri.

"Why is her father also here?" Jiyong asked.

Seungri shrugged his shoulders and said "Mweolla." 

 

Kkkkkk This is not what I had planned but still, this is sooooooo funny and perfect! 

 

"Let's go to the front yard and start The Babes Barbeque Party!!!!!" Seungri screamed like he's in the club.

 

No one reacted.

 

Poor Seungri...

Poor Jiji...

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's Note: (Unedited---- I'll edit this chapter next time, I'm effin' tired)

 

A crappy one again. Thank you to my new friends(subscribers)!!! 

Hope you like the update.

 

Kamsahamnida!