Chapter 10 -Heart of Mine

Hearts Never Lie

BOM POV

 

The ride on the way to the hotel is quiet. I'm glad Sanghyun went ahead of us because if he was with us, he will notice right away the sadness and pain in Dara's eyes. I know she was deeply hurt by what she just found out. I know because I'm her twin sister, and because I'm her twin sister, I have the very right to curse and hate that monkey GD. I was so furious the whole time they were talking! He's such a jerk! Ugh! I'm hyperventilating again. I looked at Jisoo who is unusually quiet also, knowing her, she must've been bugging Dara to give her the latter's signature bags, but she didn't. Her face is so red, you can tell that she didn't liked what she witnessed earlier too. I was so busy cursing and killing GD in my thoughts when I heard Chaerin, Dara's personal bodyguard, reminded Dara to get hold of herself because Sanghyun is waiting at the hotel's lobby.

"I'm okay Chaerin, dog poop will never know unless you mentioned something to him, let's all keep this a secret, all right?" she said to all of us then put a smile on her beautiful face.

True to Chaerin's words, Sanghyun is really at the lobby waiting for us. I can't see Papa anywhere so maybe he went up ahead in his room. I was so nervous. Sanghyun is very sharp, he can sensed if there's something wrong immediately. 

"Bom, relax. Why are you so afraid if Sanghyun find out?" Dara asked me curiously. "He doesn't have any idea about what happened" she added.

"He doesn't know? Are you kidding me? Sanghyun knows everything Dara! What if he tries to torture TOP to death? I'm gonna be widow at this age!" 

"Why would he torture TOP?" she looks confused. 

"Because that monkey's best friend is TOP! It would be easier to hurt GD if someone will try to hurt the ones he love. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth". I explained.

Dara and Jisoo looked at me weirdly then laughed. 

"Hahaha Ghaaddd Park Bom, you're watching too many dramas! Hahaha" and she laughed and laughed.

Even our security smiled at what I said. Jisoo is still laughing.

"Unnie, you should've been a writer or a director and not a singer" she said.

"Gosh! I need that. Thanks Bommie for making me laugh despite what happened earlier" she said sincerely.

"Hehe, I'm a genius right? Anyway, Sanghyun is looking at us weirdly. Let's go!" I said.

"Unnie, Sanghyun Oppa looks scary" Jisoo whispered to me.

"It's okay chicken, he will melt into Dara's charms later. You know he can't say anything when it comes to us.

"You're right unnie" then she smiled.

 

 

 

DARA POV

 

I was in my room hanging up my clothes when somebody knocked on the door. My room is inside the Presidential Suite which consists of five bedrooms, one of those bedrooms is mine. My dad personally asked the architect which is my godfather to have two Presidential Suites, one is a 5-bedroom suite and one is a 2-bedroom suite with an office and conference room. He stays at the second suite if he's the only one who is in Japan for business, but when we came as a family, we often stay here in the first one. All of our hotel suites outside South Korea especially Japan have these suites.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Dara, it's me, Bom the prettiest" she answered.

"Wait, I'll open the door" I was about to open the door when I heard the clicking sound of the door, suddenly the door opened.

"Don't bother, I have the key" Bom answered but it was already too late.

The door hit my face so hard, I think I got an amnesia. Wait, was it supposed to be on the head? Forget it, still the same. Due to the strong impact, I was pushed over by it. It's good that the floor is carpeted, if not, I would be hospitalized due to fractures.

"Yah! Why are you there on the floor? You have a bed, why are you crying there?" Bom asked innocently.

I know she that she knows she was the reason why I was here. She's my twin sister, I can tell. 

"Aish!  Dara, if you want to cry over that Amazon Jungle couple, go ahead. But, not here on the floor. If you want some dramatic moments, you can do the walling not here on the floor, arasso?" She continued.

Upon hearing the  word couple, my eyes started to get misty. I remembered Jiyong and Kiko, smiling and laughing while holding each other's hands. My tears started to drop one by one until I felt like a waterfall of tears was released from my eyes. I cried and cried until I got tired. Bom was just there hugging me, trying to console me. After I calmed down a bit. Bom started to curse and curse someone she named a monkey and a lizard. Oh my gosh! At times like this, she still managed to confuse me if she's really my sister or an alien from Planet Nemic but she's not green, so maybe, she's just an ordinary alien.

"Are you finished crying?" she said after an almost half an hour of ranting and cursing the poor monkey and lizard.

I nodded.

"Good. Because, there's no use in crying over a spilled milk Dara. That piece of a trash and that tall cockroach suit each other. They're both dirty. It's okay to cry now up until next week but if you're going to make it a month, I'm gonna go to your closet and burn your clothes. All of them. And you know I'm serious" Bom turned her bich mode on.

"It hurts Bommie. I thought we were good and all, I thought we were something more, I even sneaked out from my guards just to meet him outside for a late snack. I always woke up late because even if it's five in the morning, I still can't sleep because I was so elated, so happy and so inspired. Call me crazy Bom but I thought those times, he felt the same way too. He never mentioned about Kiko before, he never did. So, I thought he was a free man. At first, I was so confused, I said to myself.. maybe we're just friends, maybe we're more or maybe it's just my imagination. Funny, it turns out to be an imagination indeed" I said bitterly in between my sobs.

"It's not your fault twinnie, he lead you on" she said.

"No, maybe he was just being friendly and I mistook it for something else. I lead myself on, Bom. It's not his entirely fault" I said to her while still crying.

"I can't believe this! Can you hear yourself Dara? You are the victim here and yet you still defend that trash? Okay, let's put that you are at fault because lead yourself on from his being "friendly" to you, but as a spokesperson of that animal, can you tell me why he didn't mentioned that cockroach before?" Bom is already pissed.

"Bommie, As i have known him, he's a very private person, he doesn't even mentioned his family to me. It's just the basic things, what happened to his day and his music, he often mentions Bigbang and his other label mates and that's it" 

"And you fell for him just like that?" she said loudly, she was almost screaming.

"No, I mean, i don't know. He's very thoughtful and caring,you won't understand Bom" I just said.

"Then make me understand!" she shouted at me.

I fell in a deep silence because of that.

After a long silence. She finally speak.

"Dara, you know I love you, you're my twin sister. I want you to share your burdens to me. I want to understand you, I want to help you. But how can I when you're not even helping yourself? That guy is at fault, but what are you doing? You're still defending him! Not to me, but to yourself!"

"I don't know what will I be without him now, I don't know" I said to her while crying.

"Shut up! You're acting as if you were in a relationship with him. Hello?! And what are you saying that you don't know what will be you without that monkey. Dara, you have us. Your family. Are we not important to you?" she asked. She's crying.

"Don't call him a monkey, Peppa" I said.

"Shut up! It's not funny" she suppresses her smile. I smiled because of that.

"Don't smile. You look like a total psycho" she said. 

"It's a good thing you found out when things are not that complicated and your feelings are not that deep yet. I'm not going to tell you what you should do, because as you said, you're a genius" and that, she left.

 

No Bom, you're wrong. I already fell for him. Hard and deep.

 

 

Jisoo POV

 

Papa, Sanghyun Oppa and I are in the living room eating takoyaki as we wait for the twin's birthday. I prepared the cake and the candle so that after Bom unnie fetch Dara unnie, we can sing the happy birthday song to them. Dara unnie is in her room arranging her things. I didn't want to disturb her earlier because I know she's hurting right now and I didn't know what to say to her.

Bom unnie went inside Dara unnie's room. I know Bom unnie can make Dara feel better because they're always like that, comforting each other. Maybe because there were twins. 

The three of us were laughing because of a Japanese gag show. We are all fluent in Japanese exceot for Bom unnie because she said it tires her. 

We were enjoying our takoyaki when we heard Bom unnie shouting. Me and Sanghyun Oppa were about to go to Dara unnie's room but Papa stopped us. He ordered the both of us to just eat.  We continued eating.

At last, Bom unnie got out from Dara unnie's room. She was crying.

"Eat the cake, this birthday is no longer a happy one" then she went inside her room and locked the door.

"Aish! I can't believe this two adjhummas are still doing that after all these years, they never changed" Papa said while shaking his head.

"Ssang Park! In case you don't know, both of you are already 25! So, stop the drama. Get out from your rooms and come here!" Papa said with an authority in his voice.

Our Papa is the most loving, caring and sweetest Papa in the world. However, if he's angry. He's really angry. If he's using his authoritative voice in us, we know that he's on the borderline of his patience. In less than a minute, Dara unnie and Bom unnie got out from their rooms and joined us in the living room. Dara unnie's eyes are still swollen while Bom unnie's face is puffing. Haha they look so cute and adorable.

"Jisoo, light the candles" Papa ordered me.

"De, sajangnim!" I said.

 

 

 

PAPA Bear POV

 

 

I don't know what is happening right now but all I know is that my precious Dara is having a heartache due to a guy named Kwon Jiyong. How did I know? Of course, I am THE TEDDY PARK. I know everything that is happening to my company and especially to my family, but I don't interfere that much because I believed my children are strong willed persons like their mother. My late wife. 

I'm not going to interfere as long as they will seek help to me. I love my children, I would kill for them if I have to. But I want them to face the world strong and proud, not because they were from a chaebol family or I am their father but because they have their own identity.

I stared at my children. I stared at Dara who is now munching her favorite takoyaki and smiled. 

She will be fine.

I said to myself.

 

 

 

 

THUNDER POV

 

 

I stared at Dara Noona while she's singing their happy birthday song. Of course, I also sang. 

I sighed. 

Kwon Jiyong.. pray that my noona will get back to her old self because if she doesn't, I'll ruin you.

 

 

 

Dara POV

 

While we were eating, I looked at my family. We were now enjoying our takoyakis and our birthday cake. My family is the most important thing to me. No one, not even Kwon Jiyong can replace that. Well, except if I'm going to have a child. 

While looking at them singing and laughing, I've come to realized Bom was right. I was just overly dramatic hahaha I can't help it, I'm an actress remember?

"Bommie, don't you think we were too dramatic awhile ago?" I asked her.

"You're really a total psycho Dara! Aish! I'm stress eating because of you and what? You were just acting? she asked me.

"Of course not, it hurts but I'll be fine. I just cried because I fell on the floor when you opened the door (Oh, it rhymed! hehe). My precious face."

Papa Bear and Jisoo laughed. Sanghyun just stared at me.

"OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry, I didn't know, promise!" she said defensively.

"Whatever Bom, you were never a good liar" I told her.

"I know, right? because if I am, I will be a good actress like you." she smirked.

"You'll be fine Dara" Papa Bear said. I know he knows everything. So I just smiled and hug him.

"I love you Papa" then I kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you too baby" he replied.

"Yeah, please make sure you'll be fine Noona" my dog poop is being in his usual protective brother mode again. Of course, if my papa knew, he knew also.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine" I assured him.

"Too much drama! Let's play Tazza!" Jisoo suggested then she take out the Tazza Cards.

"Game!"

I smiled.

 

 

Heart of mine, you'll be fine.

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

 

I admit this is a cheesy chapter but I'd like you to know that Dara has the strong foundation of a family. I intentionally didn't put Jiyong's POV from the last chapter and here because I'm saving his for the upcoming chaps. 

Are you ready on what will happen next chapter? Kkkkk because I'm not. Yet. hahahaha

Anyway, please please please upvote.

Hi to my silent readers!!!! 

Thank you for subscribing! 

Saranghaeyo!