Chapter 13 - The Weekend

Hearts Never Lie

SEUNGRI POV

 

 

It's been two months now since we released our albums and we officially ended our world tour. We also ended our promotions last Monday but our songs are still dominating the charts and our album is still on the Top 10 in iTunes worldwide. My hyungs are busy with their own projects. TOP hyung is filming his movie in Amsterdam; Daesung hyung is preparing for his Solo Japan Dome Tour (he's very popular in Japan); Taeyang hyung is busy with his girlfriend hehehe I mean, he's busy with her solo album and Jiyong hyung is busy also with his solo album. If you want to know about me, what keeps me busy is my social life. My motto in life is work hard, play harder. And that's what I'm doing right now.

I'm on a vacation mode right now with my friends. We are staying in a hotel here in Jeju Island. We were fooling around the pool area when I spotted a familiar back of a woman in the restaurant area. She was talking with some people wearing business suits, weird. I mean, who wears business suits at the beach? I looked at the woman again, she's facing her back at me. She was really familiar, I have someone in my mind but maybe not. The woman is wearing a yellow sundress and a white flat strappy sandals. The businessmen is paying attention to her. 

"Hey Seungri! What are you looking at?" my friend asked.

"Nothing, I thought I just saw someone I know" I answered.

"Is she pretty?" he asked again.

"How the hell you know that I'm looking at a lady?" 

"Because you don't pay attention to men, bro" he said while grinning.

I looked at the lady again.This time, the lady gestured the men to sit down. Everybody sat down except for her, she talked to someone first. When she was about to sit, a familiar man pulled out the chair for her then he remained standing at the back after the lady sat. That man is really familiar, I just don't know where but I'm sure I saw him somewhere. I was in deep thought  when I heard the sound of a phone notification. I checked it to see an update from peaceminusonelikes, this is an account wherein you can find Jiyong hyung's likes and comments to other IG accounts. He liked the photo update of his pet, posing like an Iguana on top of the table. She captioned her photo with "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me". Eew I want to vomit now. Eew Eew Eew she's not hot! She looks like an Iguana about to eat a chicken! 

I was about to move from where I was standing when my friend suddenly said that Jesus blessed him. I look at him with a questioning look. Him? Blessed by Jesus? Where?

"Bro, Jesus just blessed me today" he said.

"Where?" i asked him sarcastically.

"There" he point to the direction I was looking at earlier. Then, I saw the lady in yellow wearing a bored face. She was now facing me! Wait, that is my noona!!! That is Dara Noona!!! My noona!!! 

"You know her, bro? If you do, can you introduce me to her?" he asked me.

"Yes, I know her and No, I will not introduce you to her" I asnwered him. 

I immediately left him and started walking towards my noona. I was wearing my cutest smile but it vanished immidiately when instead facing my noona, I'm facing my death. No, I mean, I'm facing her bodyguard. No wonder he looks familiar, of course she was my noona's bodyguard. I wear my smile again.

"Where are you going?" he said.

"Let him go Don, he's a friend" my noona told him.

As soon as he was out from my sight. I rushed to Dara noona and hug her tight. 

"Noona! I miss you so much! What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"The question is, what are you doing here, Panda?" she asked me instead.

"I'm on a vaction mode with some friends, and no, the dragon is not here" I said.

"Oh okay, how long are you gonna stay here?" she asked me.

"I'll be here for the whole week, how bout you noona?" 

"Only for the weekend, I'm here for business actually. I came here with some investors" she answered.

That explained the business looking people earlier. 

"Oh, by the way noona, you look great with your sundress" I complimented her.

"Thanks but you look awful with your hair, did you even shower?" she asked me.

I was shocked. This is not my noona.

"Wait, are you Park Bom noona cosplaying my favorite noona?" I asked while raising my left eyebrow.

She laughed.

"I'm your Dara noona, Seungri" she said after.

"But why are you... 

"Mean?" 

"Yeah, well, sort of"

"I'm sorry Panda, but I'm not really the angel noona you knew, it turns out I'm a devil's pawn" she said with a bich face. 

She's wearing her bich face! Goddamn! She's so cool!

"It's okay noona, I think I'm loving more the dark side" I said.

She laughed and gave me a hug. I took out my phone and asked her to have a picture with me and she said sure. We took a couple shots of selfie then I picked one photo and uploaded it in Instagram with the caption: My girl friend

Excellent Work Seungri, he's totally gonna call.

I smiled at noona and her guards and say my farewell, for now. Noona smiled back but her guards didn't. Hahaha boring. Noona, invited me for a brunch tomorrow so we'll definitely see each other again. Bravo! 

I was walking back to my gang when my phone started vibrating. I smiled to myself. 

Right on schedule.

 

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

I was at my studio working when I felt bored. I can't work properly this past few weeks. I wanted to write songs but I ended up making songs for a person missing someone.

Someone I miss.

I miss talking to someone with just anything under the sun; I miss her bare face and her cute smile. I miss the feeling of satisfaction whenever I saw that someone eating heartily, with no reservations and not calculating the calories she get by eating too much; I miss the way she laugh and most especially, I miss the way she criticizes my hair and my English.

I miss her.

I miss Dara.

I haven't talked to her for almost two months now. After she called me last time to order me to shut down the rumours between me and her, I haven't heard anything from her. I only have the glimpse of her face when I was staking outside her house. Yes. I was staking out because I have to do it, I need to see her face to be sane. Our few pictures and the music video couldn't supple my need to see her. 

I realized now that I like Dara, maybe even love her. I just can't accept it at first because I don't believe someone like me can develop feeling for someone like her in a short span of time. She's out of my league and I'm sure I'm out of hers, too. She was not my type. I like my woman to be strong and independent. A woman with a strong sense of style. A woman like Kiko. 

Kiko and I ended our relationship after the photos of me and Dara surfaced. We had a huge fight which ended up in a breakup. But even if we part ways, we remain as friends. We managed to save that at least. 

To save me from boredom, I took out my phone and open Instagram. I liked and commented to a lot of photos in my feed, including Kiko's update. I was lurking at Instagram for almost an hour already. I was starting to get bored again so I decided to sleep instead. I put down my phone and closed my eyes. Not a minute later, my phone buzzed, a sign that I have a notification. I just ignore it since it's not important. I was about to close my eyes again when suddenly the door of my studio slammed. I was so surprised that I fell from my swivel chair. I looked at the person behind it and found out it was my brother Minho tailing him is our youngest Chanwoo. 

"Hyung" Minho said.

"Seungri has a girlfriend" Chanwoo said.

"Aish Chanu! You stole my line! I was supposed to say that to him!" Minho said to Chanwoo annoyingly.

Chanwoo didn't listen to him and instead he kept on playing with his phone. Tsk tsk tsk Chanwoo and his precious mobile games.

"Hyung, Seungri has a girlfriend" Minho said what Chanwoo said earlier.

"So? Is that supposed to be surprising?" I asked him back. Minho knew Seungri so well because Seungri is an adoptive Kwon son. Minho was about to answer me when Chanwoo spoke.

"No but Seungri hyung posted it online" Chanwoo said.

"What??? Aish! That Seungrat! He's giving me another headache!" 

"Seungri hyung's girlfriend looks like my school mate Jisoo" Minho said.

"Did you just say Jisoo?" I asked Minho.

"Yes" he said.

I took out my phone and read the notification: seungriseyo posted a photo. I immediately open Seungri's Instagram account and was shocked to see my muse wearing a yellow sundress and smiling widely to the camera beside Seungri. Seungri captioned the photo as " My girl friend". I looked at the comments to see Youngbae, TOP hyung, Kush, Tablo and Seven hyung commented. They were happy to see Dara. No wonder Mino said she looks like Jisoo because she's wearing a dress and a make up on. Mino doesn't know Dara because Mino never watched our music video. He thinks it will be too cheesy and awkward to watch, so he only listened to it. Chanwoo doesn't care at all, he only wants to play his mobile games.

I called Seungri right away. After a few rings, he answered.

"The number you dialled is out of coverage area" he immitated the voice of the female intercept messenger.

"Maknae! Stop fooling around" I said.

"The number you dialled is incorrect" he changed his script again.

"Lee Seung Hyun!" 

"De, Eomma!" he said.

"What are you saying? This is Jiyong hyung, where are you?" I asked him.

"I'm in a place wherein there's no G-Dragon around" he laughed.

"I'm serious. Where are you?" 

"In Jeju? You know where I am"

"Where in Jeju?" I asked him. I'm starting to get annoyed.

"In a hotel?" he said.

"Seungri, you want to release a solo album, right?" I blackmailed him.

"Jeju Park Hotel, Jeju Island, South Korea" he said right after I mentioned "solo album"

"See you later!" I said 

"What do you mean see you lat... he wasn't able to finish his sentence because I already hang up.

I called my manager Soonho and instructed him to book me a flight to Jeju today and told him to pack my clothes enough for the weekend.

"You're going to Jeju hyung? Can I go too?" Chanwoo said.

"Not today Chan, hyung has something to do there" I said.

"What are going to do there? Getting Seungri back here?" Mino asked.

"No, I'm getting my muse back" I answered.

"You're muse?" Chanwoo asked.

"Yes. You're future sister in law" I said.

"Please tell me it's not the japanese dumpling" Chanwoo said.

Mino laughed. 

"Satan-woo, hyung broke up with her already" Mino said to Chanwoo.

"Really hyung? Is is for good?" Chanwoo asked me.

I nodded my head. 

"Wohoo!" he jumped and danced crazily.

"You look happy" I simply said while looking at him.

"I am happy" he answered then continued dancing again.

"Believe me hyung, he's never been this happy aside from winning in DOTA Tournaments" Mino said smiling.

"Why are you so happy that I broke up with Kiko?" I asked Chanwoo.

"Because you've finally see the light!" Chanwoo said then he knelt and started thanking Jesus for the wonderful gift he has given on him.

I just shake my head because of that.

 

I think I'm going to be happy too.... Soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

 

Are you sure Jiyong????? Hahaha 

 

I'm sure you can all relate to Chanwoo being soooo happy that Jiyong finally saw the light! hehehe

See you next chapter! God bless