Chapter 9

Misfits

"You bastards, we were told he committed suicide" Namjoon said glaring directly at the director and Agent Jang. 

"What's wrong Joonie?" Jin asked his boyfriend as he stood up and headed over to the fuming boy. 

"My father worked for some agency but we never knew which one because it was classified but according to there files, my father was killed when he was rescuing you but we were told that he committed suicide because the undercover mission he had affected him in a way that the only relief he would have would be to kill himself" Namjoon explained. 

"You have to understand that we did not expect for Agent Kim to be killed on the mission it was the only plausible excuse we could have come up with to prevent your family asking questions, we are sorry that we had lie but if your family kept asking for answers then it would have eventually come out about the rogue scientist and what happened to your boyfriend and that was something we just could not risk" the director said.

"You lied just to protect those bastards" Jin shouted tears running down his face. 

Jin lay in his cell, the days had drawn into months - it never ended the constant pain he was inflicted through each day. It was currently night time, he only knew this because there was a small window in his cell but it was too high up to reach or climb. Jin wanted to sleep but he couldn't, no matter how much he wanted to, sleep never came. They had done something to him that had prevented him from sleeping, it had to do with something to do with that damned pill. The lack of sleep carried on for days, weeks. Every night was hell. Jin's eyes were red from crying, they were red from the lack of sleep too. His body craved sleep but refuse to allow it.

"Jin... why?" A familiar voice said. Jin looked up to see his mother, his dead mother standing in front of him.

"Eomma" Jin muttered his body was shaking from the cold, he was scared, scared to die. His parents were dead so did this mean that he was going to be soon, would he be sent to hell for what he had done or was this is personal punishment and he was already in hell whilst his parents enjoyed their time in heaven. 

"Jin I thought you loved us" another voice spoke this time, a male.

"Appa?" Jin said as tears ran down his cheeks, his parents were here their clothes were ripped from the house falling on top of them, their faces were dirty, his parents' eyes held both a sad and angry expression which was directed straight at him. 

"Eomma, Appa?" 

"Jin why?" their voice screamed at their child, Jin let out loud sobs as he attempted to block the voices but he was too weak. His parents hated him. 

"Please, stop! I'm sorry I really am. I love you Eomma, I love you Appa" Jin pleaded.  

"Eomma, Appa!!!" Jin shouted, his hands covered his ears. Arms wrapped around the shaking boy trying to warm him up and calm him down.

"Shh kid, it is going to be alright, we are getting you and the others out of here" the unfamiliar voice said which instantly blocked out the voices.

"Appa?" Jin questioned as he looked up at the other man. 

"Sorry kid but no, you are just hallucinating but do not worry you are safe now, I promise" Jin looked at him once more before bursting into tears and hid his face in the other man's chest, for some reason this man gave off a sense of security which Jin had not felt since the day he murdered his parents. 

"Now come on" the man said helping Jin to his feet before picking the boy up to carry him, he ran towards the door which was connected to a corridor, Jin was scared but the man started talking to him once more.

"My name is Agent Kim, my co-workers and I are here to rescue you and the other ability users, what is your name?" He asked.

"K-kim S-seokjin but my Appa and Eomma call me Jin" Jin replied. 

"A Kim huh? well, it is nice to meet you Jin" Agent Kim said.

"Mr Kim back in that cell, I saw my Eomma and Appa but they are dead" Jin explained as he looked at the man.

"You were just hallucinating because of the pill they gave you but don't worry I took care of it" Agent Kim answered as he turned a sharp corner, as Agent Kim had said there were many other Agents who were all carrying other children which Jin had seen before.

"I am glad you got him Kim, good work" another agent said which caused Agent Kim to laugh a little. 

"Thanks, Jang" He replied before Agent Jang turned to the other men.

"Alright men, let's get these children to safety" Agent Jang ordered.  

"Yes sir" the men cried in union before turning to head towards the exit but a ray of bullets showered the area, half of the agents were hit along with some of the experiment children, a couple of them had attempted to jump in front of one of the bullets, they had all suffered and some wished for there existence to just end. 

Everything seemed to slow down as a bullet proceeded to make its way over to Jin as it was about to hit, Mr Kim pushed the younger boy out of the way...

There was blood, so much blood. Agent Kim dropped to the floor a hand was covering the fatal gunshot wound, Jin dropped to his knees beside Agent Kim, tears ran down the boy's eyes as he crawled over. The bullet had hit Agent Kim's heart. 

"Mr Kim... please don't die" Jin pleaded, Agent Kim reached up and touched Jin's face. 

"P-please p-protect R-randa, h-he i-is l-like y-you" Agent Kim said his complexion had paled, Jin had no idea what he was talking about but nodded anyway.

"I will, I promise" Jin shouted.

"Thank you" Agent Kim smiled before his hand dropped to the ground and his body went limp. 

"Mr Kim... Mr Kim... MR KIM!!" Jin shouted trying to shake the man awake, Jin's enemies were approaching fast but he did not care. Mr Kim. The one who rescued him... had died... because of him... someone grabbed Jin by the waist and started to run.

"You will always be remembered Kim" the man said, Jin tried to squirm out of the man's arms but his body protested. 

"No... we cannot leave him" Jin shouted whilst he stretched his arms out in the direction of Mr Kim's body. When they reached safety, Jin broke down, everyone he seemed to care about died. Everyone around him would be harmed because of him but Jin knew that he would honour Agent Kim because he wanted to save a monster named Kim Seokjin. 

Jin will honour his promise by protecting 'Randa' whoever that was

"He died saving my life, you could have told them that the reasons behind his death were classified or he died being a hero" Jin's body shook with anger as he shouted at the supposed 'good guys', Agent Jang opened his mouth to speak but Jin turned and ran out the door tears were still streaming down his face. Namjoon shot another angry glare at the director and agent before he turned and ran after his upset boyfriend. 

Namjoon found Jin curled up in their room, his legs were pulled up to his chest with his arms wrapped around them. Namjoon sat down beside his boyfriend before pulling the elder boy onto his lap, Jin instantly wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck and buried his face in his chest. 

"Do you hate me?" Jin asked his face stayed hidden his the younger boy's chest.

"I could never hate you, Jinnie" Namjoon answered as he pressed a kiss against Jin's head. 

"But I am the reason your father is dead" Jin stated. 

"And you think that would be a valid reason to hate you, Jin I love you, every atom in my body loves you. My father died protecting you and I could never hate you for it" Namjoon told Jin. Tears started to stream down Jin's face once more as the older boy grabbed Namjoon's face and pressed their lips together. 

"I love you too, its funny when your father died his lasts words were to protect Rander and for a long time, I did not know what he was talking about until I met you" Jin replied. 

"Rander was always my nickname" Namjoon answered smiling before he added "I love you Jin, no matter what we go through, I will always love you". 

"I love you more" Jin said before kissing his boyfriend again. 


Jungkook and Taehyung headed back to their room after the confrontation about Namjoon's father. Jungkook was leaning on the bed railing reading a book while Tae was sprawled across Kookie's legs playing on his phone. 

"Kookieeeeee I'm booorrrreeeddddd!" Tae whined at his boyfriend before he changed his position. His legs were in between Kook's and his head on Kook's chest. Jungkook chuckled at his boyfriend's cuteness then leant down and whispered in Tae's ears. 

"What would you like to do baby boy?" He set the book down to grab Tae's , Taehyung smirked and whispered on Jungkook's ear. 

"Oh, I know what to do honey."

~30 minutes later~ 

"Shhhhh Kookie! Someone might hear you!" Tae told kookie as he watches his boyfriend put a bucket of water on top of the door of one of the office. 

"I am quiet Tae" He chuckled but soon he heard footsteps. 

"OK baby, hide!" Jungkook said grabbing his arm and pulled him underneath the table of the office. Tae was a giggling mess. They both look up the table and saw agent Jang with a cup of coffee. 

"Aahhh nothing like a cup of coffee after working so hard during such a busy day, I can finally rel-" Agent Jang muttered to himself before the bucket of water was suddenly fell and landed on his head. 

"WHAT IT BLAZES?!?!?!" the agent shouted covered in water, there was a zoom behind him but he didn't even notice since the bucket was still on his head. 

"I WILL KILL WHOEVER DID THIS!!!!!" the man regarded, Tae grabbed Jungkook by the arm and super speeded them out the door, Taehyung panicked slightly so he found the nearest hiding place which happened to be a closet and went inside. 

"HAHAHAHAHA DID YOU SEE HIS FACE, KOOK? HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tae was a laughing mess,  Jungkook chuckled as he looked over at Tae when he laughed. He was so beautiful, gently, he touched Taehyung's cheek and started it with his thumb. Tae stopped laughing and focused on his boyfriend. 

"You are so beautiful Hyung" Jungkook said which caused Taehyung to blush. 

"Come here Kookie, I want to kiss you." And Jungkook did, he pressed his lips against Tae's who immediately kissed back. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist while Tae wrapped his arms around his neck. The kiss was innocent at first but soon became more heated, Jungkook slid his tongue across Taehyung's bottom lip begging for entrance which Tae complied with, he opened his mouth letting Kook's tongue explore, Taehyung let out a shameless moan. 

Jungkook slid his hand inside Tae's shirt. Tae let out another moan as he felt Jungkook's hand touch his skin. 

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" An agent opened the closest door revealing the couple, Jungkook and Taehyung pulled away from one another and turned to face the agent who had interrupted them. It was the same agent who had taken them to there rooms yesterday and overheard Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin having , Jungkook blushed with embarrassment.  

"Excuse me sir, but I want to make out with my boyfriend in private thank you very much" Taehyung said before closing the closest door leaving the stunned agent outside, Jungkook's mouth dropped in surprise as Taehyung turned back to him. 

"Now, where were we?" Taehyung said before reattaching his mouth to Jungkook's as they continued to make out.


Jimin was back in the makeshift bedroom with his boyfriends, he had a blanket wrapped around his body with a hot chocolate in his hands. The information about Namjoon's fathers' death had shaken the younger boy up and with everything that was going on, he felt like he deserved to curl up and hide from the world.

Jimin was still shaking under the blanket which his boyfriend Hoseok noticed, he headed over to Jimin and kissed his forehead, the younger boy pressed his head closer to Hoseok obviously enjoying it. 

"Jiminie, we are here for you so you do not need to handle it all by yourself, we are in the same situation" Hoseok said whilst changing their position so now Jimin's head was on Hoseok's chest while his legs were sprawled across Hobi's legs whilst Hobi Jimin's hair. Jimin love moments like this. Yoongi got up and walked over to the two and started smothered them with kisses on their faces. 

"I love both of you" Yoongi said in between kisses. 

"We love you too" Hoseok and Jimin said giggling.