Chapter 14

Misfits

Jin grabbed a hold of Yoongi's arm and started dragging him away from the fight, Namjoon, Jungkook and Hoseok were taking down their enemies left, right and centre. The dark look which was present in all three boys' eyes sent shivers down Jin's spine, none of the boys had the smallest amount of mercy for any of the guards that they were attacking.

They had only one thought in mind... protect Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and Jin. If that included killing the men that were involved with the organisation would have tortured Jin and kidnapped Taehyung and Jimin then so be it. Yoongi and Jin snuck around the side of the compound looking for a way into the building which would not draw too much attention to them. After a long search, they finally located a side door which was slightly open.

Jin gently pulled the door open and glided through with Yoongi right behind him, the corridor in which the door was connected to was deserted. Jin forced himself to take a deep breath as he walked through the corridors which had haunted his dreams, the building was still as mucky as it was all those years ago. Yoongi placed his hand on Jin's back in a way of reinsurance but the younger boy was not doing any better himself, Jungkook's words echoed in his mind.

"But what is the point of fighting if they have already killed them" Jungkook shouted as his body shook. 

"Jin" Yoongi suddenly spoke up; he had stopped moving and his eyes stared down at the ground, Jin turned around concern was written on the elder boy's face as he saw Yoongi's frozen state.

"What is wrong Yoongi?" Jin asked as he took a step closer to other boy.

"What if Jungkook was correct and Jimin or Taehyung are already dead" Yoongi said tears were sparkling in his eyes threating to spill.

"I told you this already Yoongi, they will not kill them I can promise you that. Take a deep breath and focus on your enhanced senses, listen for Jimin or Taehyung voice" Jin ordered. Yoongi stared at Jin for a moment before closing his eyes and concentrated on his hearing, he could hear the fighting which was going on outside, he heard Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook's voices as they shouted to one another to watch out, after Yoongi had reassured himself that his one lovers and friends were safe he strained his hearing for the other half.

"They will come for us, won't they Jiminie" Taehyung said. 

"Of course they will, Jungkook, Yoongi and Hobi they will not leave us here neither will Jin and Namjoon, they will come for us TaeTae" Jimin answered.

Yoongi's eyes snapped open. They were alive, Jimin and Taehyung were alive. Yoongi let out a shaky breath that he did not know he was holding as he nodded over to Jin before he forced himself to walk as quickly as he possibly could in the direction of Jimin and Taehyung but the younger boy just missed the conflicted look with appeared on Jin's face. 

Jin watched as Yoongi stormed ahead, his subconscious had become restless, it wanted to be free. 

'Release me'

'You will not be able to protect them all without me' 

'No, I will, you do not know how strong and powerful the others are' Jin fought back. 

'Powerful, they are nothing like us, those pathetic humans will die without us'

'You are wrong, Joonie he has always protected us without the need for us using my abilities you are nothing compared to my boyfriend and best friends, Hoseok can control fire, Jungkook can control electricity, Namjoon has super strength and is able to destroy objects and recreate them as something else, Taehyung can run really fast, Jimin can heal us and Yoongi can hear and smell things which normal people are unable to, they do not need us, they are powerful with all their abilities combined'

'But they are not us'

'I don't care whether they are like us or not, they are people I care about and I will not let you free, the monster you are will stage caged forever' 

'Like you had a choice' 

'I control you, I will never let you free'


Yoongi carried on running through the winding corridors which led to Jiminie and Taehyungie, his ears were leading the way as he listened to Jimin's voice which was getting louder by the second. Yoongi soon reached a hallway which was littered with steel doors, there was one guard stood with his back to Yoongi, in his hand was a chain of keys. 

Yoongi's mind went blank as his legs and arms started moving by themselves, the guard turned but there was nothing he could do to protect himself, Yoongi's arms were raised in front of him which then collided with the guards chest the momentum pushed the guard backwards into a concrete wall. The guard's eyes rolled back into his skull as he slid down the wall and collapsed to the ground, Yoongi grabbed the chain of keys and followed his hearing to the cell which was keeping Jimin and Taehyung caged. 

There were over two dozen keys on the chain and each time one of the keys did not fit in the lock Yoongi would let out a cry of frustration and hit the unconscious guard beside him. After nearly a dozen goes Yoongi located the correct key and forced the steel door open slightly wishing he had Namjoon's ability to destroy things so he did not have to waste fiddling around with all those keys. 

Jimin and Taehyung's heads snapped up as Yoongi stumbled into their cell, the pair quickly rubbed their eyes to make sure that the person standing in front of them was real. 

"Yoongi" Jimin cried out as he clambered to his feet and ran towards his boyfriend, Taehyung not far behind him. Yoongi wrapped his arms around the younger boys pulling them into a tight hug. 

"Where is everyone else?" Jimin asked fear was present in his voice. 

"Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook are fighting whilst Jin and I were sent to find you two" Yoongi answered as he pressed a kiss to Jimin's temple.

"So where is Jin?" Taehyung questioned as he looked at the door expecting the elder boy to walk into the cell. 

"What are you talking about he was right behind me?" Yoongi said as he turned to look behind but Jin was not there. 


Hoseok was engulfed in flames as he burnt his enemies to the ground but he was currently unaware of a man who was creeping up on him gun raised. Just as Jungkook was about to shout a warning to the older boy, the enemy started chocking which drew Hoseok attention, he turned around just in time to witness the man being crushed, bones cracked, and blood splatter on the ground but that was not what caught everyone’s attention.

Namjoon gasped as they watched Jin step forward hand raised but they could all tell that this was not the Jin they all knew and loved.

His eyes were fully black.

The aura around him was dark.

His face was void of any emotion.

The monster was finally free.