Chapter 12

Misfits

Jimin and Taehyung did not get much sleep that night, their minds would always drift towards the subject of what might happen to them after all they were not going to be left scot free especially after what happened to Jin when they captured him. After Jimin had met Jin there was always a strange aura around him like he was never fully comfortable being around them especially during physical education or PE, he would hide in the bathroom to change but they group always put it down to him being self-conscious, but everything changed suddenly after that day. 

Jin lay on the ground, a shooting pain went up his left side as his skin was being burnt. Hoseok had lost control of his abilities once again but this time he had injured someone – Jin. The others rushed to Jin’s side as the flames burnt into his skin, Namjoon collapsed beside his boyfriend he carefully picked Jin up and lay him on his lap. 

Jimin positioned himself at Jin's left side directly in front of the burning skin, he carefully moved the top away from Jin’s wound and he then carefully pressed his hands against the wound, his eyes turned white as he healed the older boy’s damaged skin. Jin let out a blood-curdling scream as the skin healed. Hoseok dropped to his knees and started apologising profusely but Jin just shrugged him off by saying that he just lost control it and that it happens. 

The next time Jimin and the others saw Jin was a couple of days after the accident, Jin had stayed off school to make sure that the burn had completely healed. The eldest boy walked through the school gates his eyes searched for his friends and boyfriend, his eyes finally landed on Namjoon who was sitting on the benches with the others. 

“Joonie” Jin shouted as he ran towards them, Namjoon turned to face his boyfriend, a smile appeared on his face as he stood up to hug Jin. Jin leapt into Namjoon’s arms and smashed their lips together. The others stared in shock, Jin normally did not initiate anything especially kissing - it was always Namjoon. 

“What was that for?” Namjoon muttered, his eyes trained on his boyfriend’s smiling face.

“I love you” Jin blurted out before kissing Namjoon once more, after a few more moments of the couple making out they finally parted. Once he was out of Namjoon’s arms the older boy darted over to Jimin and pulled the younger boy into a hug.

“Thank you for healing me” Jin whispered into the boy’s ears before returning to his boyfriend’s arms. 

Jimin was pulled out of his thoughts as the cell door opened and several guards came storming in. They grabbed Jimin and Taehyung by the arms and put handcuffs on which prevent them from using their abilities then proceed to drag the pair out the cell and down a long corridor, the other cells were full of people who obviously had abilities, they were a range of them from young children to elderly adults. They all gave the boys sympathetic looks as Jimin and Taehyung passed by.

They were taken to a large room which had two metal chairs at either end, the room was dirty and scattered with medical equipment. Jimin’s arms were released from the handcuffs along with Taehyung as he was forced into one of the chairs whilst Tae was put into the other, the restraints were placed on the boy’s arms, legs and chest which prevented them from moving. 

The same man from yesterday entered the room, the mask he wore was gone. The man had a tanned complexion but there were noticeable bags under his eyes, his hair was jet black and he wore black clothes and a white lab coat over the top. 

“Boys, I do not want to harm you yet, but I will if you do not cooperate so tell me, where have Kim Seokjin and his friends gone?” the man questioned but both boys remained quiet. The man’s eyes darkened as he stared at Jimin and Taehyung before he turned and headed towards one of the table’s filled with medical equipment. 

“I told you I did not want to do this yet, but you leave me no choice” the man said as he picked up a syringe which contained a green liquid, he instructed another man who also wore a white lab coat to do the same. They injected the green liquid into Jimin and Taehyung’s arms before taking a step back. 

“It won’t take long to kick in maybe after this you will feel more inclined to talk” the man said before motioning to everyone to leave the room. Jimin and Taehyung stared at each other, confusion was laced in both their eyes but soon the pair felt an excruciating pain rip through their veins and both boys let out a blood-curdling scream. 


Namjoon sat alone in the corner of the warehouse, he was currently re-evaluating what had happened to them over the course of the past few day. He was trying to figure out what would be the best solution to recover both Jimin and Taehyung with limited casualties, Namjoon knew that they could not go back to the agency especially since they have a leak which would risk the others being taken. 

"Hey" Jin said as he sat down beside his boyfriend. 

"Hey" Namjoon replied as he turned his face to look at his lover. 

"You need to stop thinking so much, Joonie I know that you are very protective of us even though you are the younger than most of us here. You need the rely on us too, tell us what you are thinking" Jin said as he took the younger boy's hand in his. Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook walked over to the couple before sitting down in front of them. 

"What were you thinking Joon?" Yoongi asked his best friend.

"I was trying to plan what we should do to retrieve Jimin and Taehyung" Namjoon answered. 

"What was your plan?" Hoseok questioned. 

"I know we are going to have to fight the organisation who took Jimin and Taehyung and we will not want to go back to the agency because of the leak. We would not last there long until we would be taken too. This means we are going to have to fight by ourselves to retrieve them. We do not have enough time to find others who have abilities so it just us, Jin and Yoongi will locate Jimin and Taehyung whilst Hoseok, Jungkook and I would distract everyone else" Namjoon explained.

"It is a good plan but we do not know where Jiminie and Taehyung have been taken" Yoongi said. 

"Actually, I think I might know where they are, I remember where I was taken last time and my guesses are that they are using the same place since there was a lot of equipment there to move and the last place the agency is going to be looking for them is where they last were especially if someone in the agency is protecting them" Jin answered. 


Agent Jang knocked on the door of the director's office, he heard his boss call him in. Jang opened the door before stepping into the office then closing it behind him. He turned to face the director and waited for the questions he knew that would be directed straight at him. Jang's head still hurt after he had been hit over the head with one of the enemies gun's which had rendered him slightly unconscious but he still watched as two of the boys who had abilities been thrown into a van. He watched as the youngest one attempted to kill one of the enemies if he had not been stopped by Seokjin's boyfriend, he watched as one of them set fire to the safe house which was meant to protect them. He also watched as the others walked off leaving him and the other unconscious men behind.

"Have you located Seokjin and the others" the director asked. 

"No sir, we are still analysing street cameras to find out where they went but so far nothing, they seemed to be avoiding them" Agent Jang told the director. 

"Do whatever you need to do to locate them" the director ordered. 

"Yes sir" Jang replied before exiting the office, he walked down the corridor towards the lift before taking it down to the ground floor and exiting the building completely. Agent Jang walked down the street before ducking into an alleyway and pulled the burner phone from his pocket. 

He opened the contacts list and clicked on the only number which was saved on the phone, he put the phone to his ear as it rang. 

"Agent Jang have you located them" his leader said down the phone. 

"No, they are avoiding all the cameras, have the two of their friends started talking yet" Jang asked. 

"No, but we shall soon break them, continue searching for them via the cameras they must have passed some, we will continue working on the two monsters" the leader ordered.

"Yes Sir" Agent Jang replied.