Epilogue

Misfits

~1 year later~

Jin sat behind his desk, his eyes were closed as he reflected on what had happened over the current year, the agency has arrived at the organisation base not long after the monster had been contained once more, they had apologised multiple times for what had happened to Jimin and Taehyung and had agreed to do anything that would restore the group's faith in them.

Namjoon had suggested to the agency that they set up a special program which allowed himself, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook to help train individuals who have abilities then help them adapt into society. This whole year has been hectic, so much had happened between Taehyung and Jungkook as well as Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok whilst Jin had received something he was in dire need of. Jin was submerged in memories.

"Kim Seokjin" a voice said from behind him, Jin turned to face the owner of the voice, it was a girl with long brown hair and electric blue eyes, her complexion was pale and there were visible bags underneath her eyes, she seemed to be only a couple of years younger than Jin himself.

"Yes, and you are?" Jin asked smiling at her.

"I have been asked to show you something" the girl said.

"Show me what?" Jin questioned as the girl took a step towards him.

"This" she said before gently pressing her hand against his arm, her eyes turned white and Jin's world went black, he could just hear his boyfriend shouting his name before he lost consciousness.

"Seokjin, sweetie" a familiar female voice spoke, Jin opened his eyes and gasped hoovering above him was his mother, Jin raised his hand to his face and quickly rubbed his eyes but his mother did not disappear.

"Eomma" Jin said as he reached out for his mother's hand but his phased straight through hers.

"Oh sweetie, why do you force yourself to carry all this guilt for these many years" his mother said.

"Because I killed you, I am the reason that you would never live your life fully" Jin replied.

"My poor baby, I would never hold anything against you, you just lost control that is not your fault, your father and I could never blame you and you should not blame yourself either, just look at you, living your life with amazing friends and a wonderful boyfriend who cares for you like you should be cared for" his mother said.

"Joonie is amazing, I really love him" Jin answered a small smile appeared on his face.

"You are going back now but always remember that we will always love you and that we will never ever blame you" his mother said.

"I love you too Eomma, pass my love onto Appa as well" Jin replied, his mother leant down and pressed a small kiss on the top of his head before his world went black once more.

Jin let out a small groan as he opened his eyes, Namjoon's face was directly above his. The younger boy let out a sigh of relief, Namjoon was about to say something when Jin reached up taking the former's face in his hand before pulling him down into a passionate kiss.

"I love you" Jin mumbled against Namjoon's lips before he buried his face in Namjoon's neck.
 

The agency raced around the organisations base collected and clearing up all the evidence of what had happened there, Jungkook had his arms around Taehyung's waist. He had refused to let go of the older boy in fear that if he did then Tae would disappear and Jungkook would wake up at the warehouse waiting to go retrieve his boyfriend from the organisation's clutches. Taehyung was not complaining about receiving all the extra attention from his boyfriend, his head was resting in the nook of Jungkook's neck as they curled into one another.

"TaeTae" Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear, Tae pulled his face out of Kook's neck and looked up at the younger boy.

"Yes, Kookie" Taehyung said.

"Over these last couple of days, I realised that I could not live without you, well what I am trying to say is I want to spend the rest of my life with you, TaeTae, Kim Taehyung would you do me the honour and become my husband" Jungkook said, Taehyung stared at Kookie in shock as the words sunk in. Jungkook reached up to his neck and took the necklace that he had been wearing ever since Taehyung had been taken. On the chain was the ring he had been planning to propose with, it was Taehyung's grandmother's engagement ring, Jungkook had received the ring from Taehyung's grandfather not long after Tae's grandmother passed away. Jungkook was told when the time was right to use this ring as the engagement ring, it was what Tae's grandmother had wanted.

"K...Kookie" Taehyung stuttered as he took his grandmother's ring in his hand.

"So, what do you say?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yes, god yes, I will marry you" Taehyung cried out as their friends cheered in the background, Jungkook broke out into his famous bunny teeth grin before he slipped the ring on Taehyung's ring finger then he surged forward for a passionate kiss.

Taehyung could not help but think back to the moment where he had met Jungkook at that bus stop on that rainy day with those strong arms wrapped around him that had protected him from falling face first on the ground. 
 

Jungkook was pacing at the altar, Taehyung had wanted their wedding on the beach and Jungkook had the inability to say no to his fiancé so here he was pacing on a light blue silk carpet which had been laid on the sand covered with white petals, white fold up chairs were scattered in rows down each side of the carpet. Each chair had been occupied with Taehyung and Jungkook's family and friends all dressed in smart wedding appropriate clothes. Jungkook himself was wearing a white suit which had been picked out by Jin-hyung who had been a major influence and help in planning and arranging for the wedding.

Namjoon walked over to Jungkook and placed a hand on the younger boy's back, Namjoon could see the nerves from his seat beside Jin.

"Nervous" Namjoon said and received only a small nod from Jungkook.

"You will be fine, Taehyung loves you and I know for sure that he is not going to up and run if he wanted to then he would have done it years ago" Namjoon told Jungkook.

"Thanks Namjoon" Jungkook replied before taking his place at the altar and Namjoon returned to his chair beside Jin. The wedding march started playing and Jungkook turned to face Taehyung and his jaw dropped to the ground, Taehyung wore a tight Gucci suit which clung to his body in all the right places, Jimin stood behind Taehyung and his father as they walked down the aisle with the wedding rings in hand.

"You look beautiful" Jungkook said as Taehyung took his place beside him.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, if anyone does not wish for the couple to be together, speak now or forever hold your peace" the vicar spoke, the room was silent as Jungkook scanned his eyes over everyone face, his eyes darken once they hit Jin who was hiding his face behind Namjoon's shoulder as he tried to muffle his laugh.

"Jungkook do you take Taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband" the vicar said.

"I do"

"Taehyung do you take Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband" the vicar said.

"I do"

"Jungkook repeat after me, I Jeon Jungkook take you Kim Taehyung to be my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health" the vicar said.

"I Jeon Jungkook take you Kim Taehyung to be my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health" Jungkook repeated.

"Taehyung repeat after me, I Kim Taehyung take you Jeon Jungkook to be my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health" the vicar said.

"I Kim Taehyung take you Jeon Jungkook to be my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health" Taehyung repeated.

"Now it is the exchanging of vows and rings" the vicar spoke as Jimin stepped forward allowing Taehyung and Jungkook to take the other soon-to-be-husband's ring.

"Taehyung, you may go first" The vicar said.

"On this day I give you my heart, my promise is that I will walk with you, hand in hand wherever our journey leads us, living, learning, loving, together forever" Taehyung said before slipping the wedding ring onto Jungkook's ring finger.

"Jungkook your vows please"

"I promise to encourage your compassion because that is what makes you unique and wonderful. I promise to nurture your dreams because through them your soul shines. I promise to help shoulder our challenges for there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together. I promise to be your partner in all things not possessing you but working with you as a part of the whole. Lastly, I promise you perfect love and perfect trust for one lifetime with you could never be enough. This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things." Jungkook spoke before slipping the wedding ring onto Taehyung's finger as tears ran down Tae's face.

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you wedded husbands, you may now kiss" the vicar said. Jungkook surged forward capturing his husband's lips with his own.

Everyone started to cheer and clap whilst others started to throw confetti but it did not matter to the married couple, Jungkook quickly scooped Taehyung up in a bridal style before he took off running in the direction of the sea. The guests could hear Taehyung screaming about not getting his Gucci suit wet but Jungkook seemed to ignore him as still threw Tae into the sea before diving in after him.

The couple re-surfaced with grins on their faces before pressing their lips together in a passionate kiss once more. Nothing mattered now only each other. 

 

Hoseok and Jimin climbed out the car, both had received a message from Yoongi to meet them at the beach, it was a significant place for the trio since it was where they all had agreed to start their polyamorous relationship. The pair saw Yoongi sitting on the sand his eyes staring out at the sea, Hoseok took a hold of Jimin's hand before pulling him towards Yoongi. Jimin sat down on the right side of Yoongi whilst Hoseok sat down on the left, both boys stared at their boyfriend's conflicted face.

"Yoongs what's wrong?" Hoseok asked.

"I have been thinking quite a lot after Taehyung and Jungkook's engagement something about it seemed to flick something inside me, originally I never wanted to get married well I never believed that someone would want to be in a relationship with me but then I meet you two and everything changed" Yoongi said.

"I started to believe that I had a chance that everyone else had even when my abilities seemed to be limited compared to everyone else but for the first time I saw that I had a purpose which was when I was able to track down Jiminie and Taehyungie when the others would have been unable too even though Jin had been trapped in those walls" Yoongi carried on, Hoseok and Jimin looked at each other with confused expressions on their faces neither knew what Yoongi was trying to say but it became clear when he pulled out two velvet boxes from his pocket.

"The thing is when we are together, life seems so wonderful and lovely without any gain because you are my desire and the men of my dreams. Without you, life is so dull and boring, and nothing seems beautiful without you there is no cheer, joy, happiness and love in my life. I want you to know that you both are my everything and I want to spend my life with you. Will you Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin become my husbands" Yoongi said looking neither of them in the eyes afraid of being rejected.

Hoseok and Jimin stared at one another before looking at Yoongi, tears were streaming down their faces before the pair both shouted yes simultaneously. Yoongi looked up at the pair in shock before a gummy smile broke out on his face, Yoongi took Jimin's left hand in his and slipped the ring onto Jimin's finger then repeated the action with Hoseok.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around his fiancés' shoulders pulling them into a tight hug whilst pressing kisses on the top of their heads.

"I love you both" Yoongi muttered.

"We love you too Yoongi" Hoseok and Jimin answered before pressing a kiss to his cheeks. 
 

"So, you want me to marry you three to one another" the vicar said in an attempt to get his head around the situation, he had done many different types of marriages - homoual ones and heteroual ones but he had never been approached for a polyamorous one before.

"Yes, Jimin, Hoseok and I wish to marry each other" Yoongi said, he was starting to get irritated with the man in front of him, Yoongi's arms were around both Hoseok and Jimin's waists to emphasise that they were in a happy polyamorous relationship but the idiot in front of them just could not seem to get his head around.

"All of you" the vicar muttered.

"Yes, we have been in a committed polyamorous relationship for around 5 years and wish to take the next step in our relationship" Jimin explained.

"Are you sure" the vicar asked.

"Yes, we are sure, would we be here if we weren't" Yoongi gritted out whilst trying to keep his cool.

"Of course, it was a stupid question to ask, I would be happy to marry you just tell me where you wish the wedding to be and what time and I will be there, you already have my contact details, so I will leave you to carry on planning your wedding" the vicar said before he started to collect his things and scurried off.  

 

Yoongi stood at the end of the aisle which was covered in multiple meaning flowers which Jimin had chosen whilst white chairs lined the sides full of guests from Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin's families and friends, Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook sat in their places waiting for the ceremony to start. Namjoon sent Yoongi quick thumbs up when the wedding march started to play.

Hoseok and Jimin walked down the aisle hand in hand whilst their other arms were occupied by their fathers who both wore proud smiles. Jimin broke out it a wider smile when he saw Yoongi waiting for them and quickly sent Hoseok a reassuring squeeze of the hand when they approached him, Yoongi reached out and took Jimin's left hand in his then he took Hoseok's right hand in the other.

Yoongi placed quick kisses on his fiancés' cheeks before the trio turned to face the vicar.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin, if anyone does not wish for the couple to be together, speak now or forever hold your peace" the vicar spoke, and the room went silent. Taehyung stood to the side holding the wedding rings and smiled brightly at his friends.

"Yoongi do you take Hoseok and Jimin to be your lawfully wedded husbands" the vicar said.

"I do"

"Hoseok do you take Yoongi and Jimin to be your lawfully wedded husbands" the vicar said.

"I do"

"Jimin do you take Yoongi and Hoseok to be your lawfully wed..." the vicar said but was interrupted.

"I do"

"Yoongi repeat after me, I Min Yoongi take you Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin to be my lawfully wedded husbands to have and to hold through sickness and in health" the vicar said.

"I Min Yoongi take you Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin to be my lawfully wedded husbands to have and to hold through sickness and in health" Yoongi repeated.

"Hoseok repeat after me, I Jung Hoseok take you Min Yoongi and Park Jimin to be my lawfully wedded husbands to have and to hold through sickness and in health" the vicar said.

"I Jung Hoseok take you Min Yoongi and Park Jimin to be my lawfully wedded husbands to have and to hold through sickness and in health" Hoseok repeated.

"Jimin repeat after me, I Park Jimin take you Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok to be my lawfully wedded husbands to have and to hold through sickness and in health" the vicar said for the third time.

"I Park Jimin take you Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok to be my lawfully wedded husbands to have and to hold through sickness and in health" Jimin repeated.

"Now it is the exchanging of vows and rings" the vicar spoke and Taehyung stepped forward presenting the rings.

"Yoongi you may go first" the vicar said as Yoongi picked up Jimin's wedding ring.

"I love you unconditionally and without hesitation. I vow to love you, encourage you, trust you, and respect you. As a family, we will create a home filled with learning, laughter, and compassion. I promise to work with you to foster and cherish a relationship of equality knowing that together we will build a life far better than either of us could imagine alone. Today, I choose you to be my husbands. I accept you as you are, and I offer myself in return. I will care for you, stand beside you, and share with you all of life's adversities and all of its joys from this day forward, and all the days of my life" Yoongi said looking directly at Hoseok and Jimin as he spoke his vows before sliding Jimin's wedding ring onto his finger.

"Hoseok you may go next" the vicar said as Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's wedding ring.

"I choose both of you. To stand by your side and sleep in your arms, to be joy to your heart and food for your soul. To learn with you and grow with you, even as time and life change us both. I promise to laugh with you in good times and struggle alongside you in bad times. I promise to respect you and cherish you as individuals, as my partners, and as my equals, knowing that we do not complete, but complement each other. May we have many adventures and grow old together" Hoseok spoke before sliding on Yoongi's wedding ring.

"Jimin it is your turn" the vicar said as Jimin grabbed Hoseok's wedding ring and Taehyung took a step back then returning to his own husband's side.

"I take you to be my partner for life, I promise above all else to live in truth with you and to communicate fully and fearlessly, I give you my hand and my heart as a sanctuary of warmth and peace and pledge my love, devotion, faith and honour as I join my life to yours" Jimin said then slid the ring on Hoseok's finger.

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you wedded husbands, you may now kiss" the vicar said, Yoongi grabbed a hold of Hoseok's waist and pulled him in for a quick but passionate kiss before pulling away and kissing Jimin. When Jimin and Yoongi parted Hoseok took his place and pressed a kiss to Jimin's lips as well.

Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook and the other guests started throwing confetti over the newly married couple as they walked down the aisle hand in hand.

Jin opened his eyes as he heard the door to his office open, Jin turned to face the door and watched Namjoon walk over toward him.

"Hey baby" Jin said standing up before wrapping his arms around Namjoon's neck and pressed a kiss against his lover's lips.

"Hey beautiful, get your coat, I am taking you out for lunch" Namjoon replied then pulled away from Jin allowing him to grab his coat before wrapping an arm around Jin's waist pulling him close. The couple walked down to the parking lot receiving a couple of disgusted glances which the pair ignored, it was something that they were used to and refused to let it get on either boy's nerve.

Namjoon opened the passenger side door allowing Jin to climb in before closing it behind him then raced around to the driver side. They were on the road for about half an hour before they pulled up to a small but posh restaurant, Namjoon quickly climbed out the driver side and ran around to the passenger side and opened the door.

"Such a gentleman" Jin said linking his arm with Namjoon's as they walked towards the restaurant, Jin watched out the corner of his eye as Namjoon jigged up and down on one foot in desperate need of the toilet so it did not surprise Jin that as soon as they entered the restaurant Namjoon excused himself to go to the toilet.

Jin stood at the entrance of the restaurant awkwardly waiting for his boyfriend to hurry up in the bathroom when one of the waiters came over.

"Mr Kim, I have been ordered to inform you to follow this trail" the waiter spoke as he pointed over to the trail of rose petals which started only a couple of meters away from him. Jin gave the waiter a confused look but moved towards the rose petals as he did music started to play.

I want to breathe, I hate this night

I want to wake up, I hate this dream

I'm trapped inside of myself and I'm dead

Don't wanna be lonely

Just wanna be yours

Jin turned around frantically but the waiter once again urged him to follow the petals so Jin turned around and started to follow them, they lead toward a side door leading into the garden.

Why is it so dark where you're not here

It's dangerous how wrecked I am

Save me because I can't get a grip on myself

Jin pushed the doors open and took a step out into the garden his eyes widen when he saw Namjoon stood beside a table which the rose petals leading up to.

Listen to my heartbeat

It calls you whenever it wants to

Because within this pitch-black darkness

You are shining so brightly

Namjoon smiled when he saw Jin step through the large side doors, he had been planned this day for a long time and hoped that everything went perfectly.

Give me your hand save me save me

I need your love before I fall, fall

Give me your hand save me save me

I need your love before I fall, fall

Jin walked down the rose petal path towards his boyfriend the table he was stood beside had two plates covered by a metal cover beside them was a bottle of wine and two glasses.

Give me your hand save me save me

Give me your hand save me save me

Save me, save me

Jin kissed Namjoon when he reached him, his arms instantly went around his neck whilst Namjoon slipped around his waist.

Today the moon shines brighter

on the blank spot in my memories

It swallowed me, this lunatic,

please save me tonight

(Please save me tonight,

please save me tonight)

Within this childish madness

you will save me tonight

Namjoon pulled away from Jin before walking over to Jin's chair and pulling it away from the table allowing Jin to sit down before he pushed it back under then he took his own chair opposite Jin.

I knew that your salvation

Is a part of my life

and the only helping hand that will embrace my pain

The best of me,

you're the only thing I have

Please raise your voice

so that I can laugh again

Play on

Namjoon popped the cork from the wine bottle then poured the wine 1/3 of a way into the glass before he handed it over to Jin then he repeated the action with his own glass.

Listen to my heartbeat,

it calls you whenever it wants to

Because within this pitch black darkness,

you are shining so brightly

Give me your hand save me save me

I need your love before I fall, fall

Give me your hand save me save me

I need your love before I fall, fall

The couple eats in silence enjoying one another's company, occasionally they would smile and Namjoon would press a kiss against Jin hand which he was holding.

Give me your hand save me save me

Give me your hand save me save me

Thank you for letting me be me

For helping me fly

For giving me wings

For straightening me out

For waking me from being suffocated

For waking me from a dream which was all I was living in

When I think of you the sun comes out

So I gave my sadness to the dog

(Thank you. For being 'us')

The empty plates were cleared away and Namjoon stood up then walked over to Jin holding his hand out to the other boy. Jin took Namjoon's hand and stood up his arms wrapped around Namjoon's neck whilst Namjoon's went around his waist, the couple started swaying to the music as their bodies were tightly pressed together.

Give me your hand save me save me

I need your love before I fall, fall

Give me your hand save me save me

I need your love before I fall, fall

The music stopped as did the dancing, Namjoon pulled away from Jin slightly before taking the elder boy's hands in his. A nervous look appeared on Namjoon's face as he stared into Jin's eyes, Namjoon pressed another kiss against Jin's hands than his lips before he pulled away completed and shoved his hands in his trousers pocket.

"Jinnie, there has been something that has been on my mind" Namjoon said.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked.

"That is it, nothing is wrong everything is perfect and that got me thinking, my life is wonderful because you are with me, you make me happy even if I feel sad and low. Your smile lightens up my life and all the darkness disappear. Your love has made me crazy. I will love you until the end of my life and I want to be with all my life. My eyes search for you when you are not around. My heart aches when I don't find you. You are the reason for all my happiness and without you, my life would be so dull. I love you Kim Seokjin" Namjoon said before getting down on one knee, tears ran down Jin's face as he stared at his boyfriend.

"Will you marry me?" Namjoon asked as the words exited his mouth, Jin threw himself at Namjoon, his lips crashed onto the others pouring as much love and passion as he could muster into the kiss as they broke away Jin muttered.

"Yes, I do, I want to marry you" 

~1 year later~  

The wedding march started to play and Namjoon turned to face Jin who was wearing a white suit his left arm was wrapped around Yoongi's who Jin had asked to give him away since he was not that close to anyone from his foster home, Jungkook walked behind Jin and Yoongi carrying the wedding rings.

Namjoon lifted his hand in the direction of Jin allowing for him to take it and entangle their fingers together, Jungkook stood to the side waiting for his turn whilst Yoongi went to sit beside his husbands as the ceremony started.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin, if anyone does not wish for the couple to be together, speak now or forever hold your peace" the vicar spoke and the guests stayed quiet after all most knew how much the couple deserved each other.

"Namjoon do you take Seokjin to be your lawfully wedded husband" the vicar said.

"I do"

"Seokjin do you take Namjoon to be your lawfully wedded husbands" the vicar said.

"I do"

"Namjoon repeat after me, I Kim Namjoon take you Kim Seokjin to be my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health" the vicar said.

"I Kim Namjoon take you Kim Seokjin to be my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health" Namjoon repeated.

"Seokjin repeat after me, I Kim Seokjin take you Kim Namjoon to be my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health" the vicar said.

"I Kim Seokjin take you Kim Namjoon to be my lawfully wedded husbands to have and to hold through sickness and in health" Jin repeated.

"Now it is the exchanging of vows and rings" the vicar spoke and Jungkook stepped forward presenting the rings.

“Namjoon you may go first” the vicar said as Namjoon picked up Seokjin’s wedding ring.

“I Namjoon take you Seokjin to be my husband. I promise to always be your biggest fan and your partner in crime. I promise to create and support a family with you in a household filled with laughter, patience, understanding, and love. I vow not just to grow old together but to grow together. I will love you faithfully through the difficult and the easy. What may come I will always be there, each one believing that love never dies. As I have given you my hand to hold so I give you my life to keep” Namjoon said his vows before sliding the wedding ring onto Jin’s finger then he pressed a kiss against it.

“Seokjin it is your turn” the vicar said as Jin took Namjoon’s wedding ring.

“You know me better than anyone else in this world and somehow still you manage to love me. You are my best friend and one true love. There is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I'm the one who gets to marry you" Seokjin spoke as he slid the wedding ring onto Namjoon’s finger.

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you wedded husbands, you may now kiss" the vicar said but Namjoon was one step ahead of him as he dipped Jin down and pressed a passionate kiss against the older man’s lips, the guests started cheering but it did not matter to the married couple, as they kissed everything that had happened in their past did not matter anymore and this was how they were going to keep it, nothing was going to be able to break their bond know matter what the world throws at them.

Namjoon picked Jin up in a bridal style hold and carried him down the aisle as confetti was thrown over them, Jin laughed at his husband before pressing a kiss to Namjoon’s cheeks. It was time for the reception.

The reception was held in a large room which had a check marble floor to dance on whilst table covered in white cloths littered around the sides, the main table was in the centre at the front of the hall. The room was bustling with noise as people came to congratulate Namjoon and Jin on their marriage whilst others held conversations with friends and family members they had not seen in a while.

Namjoon and Jin sat at the main table fingers entangled as they waited for the main course to be served, when it was the couple ate in silence occasionally squeezing each other’s hand, all the food has been served and they were now preparing for the one part that the pair had been dreading – the first dance, both Namjoon and Jin had two left feet when it came to dancing and tried to avoid it at their friends weddings as much as they could but this was their own wedding so it was not something they could avoid.

Namjoon lead Jin to the dance floor, everyone eyes were on them. Jin wrapped his arms around Namjoon’s neck whilst Namjoon’s arms went around Jin’s waist and the couple started swaying to the music, the couple’s eyes were trained on each other as they danced together neither spouse wished to break eye contact. Out the corner of Namjoon’s eye, he saw others joining them Taehyung and Jungkook along with Jimin and Hoseok were among them.

“I love you Jinnie” Namjoon spoke drawing his husband’s attention to him.

“I love you too Joonie” Jin replied before leaning in and pressing another kiss against Namjoon’s lips.

Jin watched as the other couples danced a small smile appeared on his face as he thought back to Namjoon’s vows, the promises that they had made to each other and for the first time since his parents’ deaths he started to finally believe that he finally found happiness and it was with a group of misfits with strange abilities.

The End