Chapter 7

Misfits

Namjoon was agitated, the six of them had been shoved into a conference room whilst Jin had been dragged off by some man in a white coat and no one not even the man who had brought them here was answering any of their questions. Jin was his boyfriend and he had a right to know what the hell they were planning on doing to him.

They sat down at the table in the conference room waiting and hoping that any minute now Jin would walk through the doors completely fine and someone who start explaining what the hell was going on but seconds turned into minutes and those minutes stated piling up too, half an hour later still no sign of Jin or the answers they were all looking for and as the minutes ticked by the more agitated each boy got.

Yoongi was in the process of standing up when an elderly man walked into the conference room followed by Special Agent Jang Sangin who closed the door behind them, a sense of dread started churning in Namjoon's stomach as he watched the elderly man open a case file.

"Where is Jin?" Namjoon demanded.

"Ah, Kim Seokjin, he is with our doctors making sure he is in a healthy condition and nothing has happened to him since we last saw him" the elderly man answered.

"What do you mean? Last saw him, how do you know him?" Jimin questioned his eyes glanced over at Hoseok and Yoongi who was sitting either side of him.

"I suppose he did not tell you, well that was understandable after all he went through after his parents died" the elderly man said before added, "tell me what you know about Seokjin's story and I will fill in the blanks".

"That he discovered his abilities 14 years ago and lost control which cost the lives of his parents and that he has been in foster care ever since" Yoongi answered.

"Correct but there was a situation before Seokjin went into foster care, a group of rogue government scientists kidnapped Seokjin when they witness the destruction capability of his abilities, he was experimented on to find the source of his abilities and to replicate them to sell to the highest bidder, luckily they were unable to do so and we were able to save Seokjin, we then placed him in a series of foster homes but he never stayed anywhere too long just in case one of the rogue scientists came looking for him but in the last couple of years he has refused to move and I am guessing you are the reason why" the elderly man explained.

Namjoon dropped the glass which he was drinking from, his beautiful, gorgeous Jin had been experimented on, a surge of anger ran through Namjoon's body. He wanted to find those bastards who had hurt his Jinnie and put them through the endless amount of pain that they had ever experienced before ending their miserable lives.

No one dared to break the silence as the boys let the information sink in, Jungkook and Taehyung along with Jimin had paled, Namjoon was shaking with anger whilst Hoseok and Yoongi felt lost, their eldest Hyung had been through hell and no one noticed. Jin's first day at the school he was distant and cold towards other people but when he was with Namjoon the sweet boy underneath the cold exterior shone.

Jin walked up and down the corridor of his new school, a happy aroma was in the air as students headed towards their first lesson of the day. Jin looked down at the timetable he had been given by the school receptionist - he had English in room F414.

Jin let out a frustrated cry as he searched the corridors for his classroom but no luck, the corridors were long and complicated.

Namjoon was running towards the stairs at the end of the corridor when he noticed a boy slightly smaller than him with brown hair and broad shoulders searching each room for his class.

"Excuse me can I help you?" Namjoon spoke which made the other boy jump before he turned around to face Namjoon.

Jin felt his heart flutter when he looked at the other boy, he had a perfectly sculptured face with plush lips and blonde hair.

"umm... I'm l...loo...looking fo..for cl...class F414" Jin stuttered a small blush appeared on his cheeks as he looked down at the floor avoiding eye contact with the handsome boy in front of him.

Namjoon let out a small laugh before grabbing hold of the other boy’s hand and started pulling him toward the stairs. Jin stared at their hands, they fit perfectly together, Jin's hand was slightly smaller than the others but he felt like it was being consumed inside the other boy's much larger hand

"I have the same class, the trick to remember where your room is, the first letter or number of your classroom, the f stands for floor and the first number is which floor you are on, the other two numbers are based on the actual number of the room" Namjoon explained as they reached the fourth floor.

"I'm Kim Namjoon" the boy said smiling at Jin which revealed the boy's dimples.

"I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin" Jin replied as they reached their classroom.

Jimin suddenly stood up and turned to face the elderly man.

"Where's Jin" Jimin said his face was blank of emotion.

"As I told you, he is with the doctors" the director said.

"I did not ask for you to repeat yourself, I asked where he is, I want direction to your medical bay so we can see our Hyung and you will not stop us" Jimin ordered.

"Jin is in safe hands you do not need to worry" Agent Jang spoke but Jimin shot him a death glare, everyone was a little shocked they had never seen this side of their Mochi.

"TaeTae" Jimin said looking over at his best friend, the pair had some sort of secret language between each other. Taehyung gave Jimin a quick nod before he took off running.

"We will find him ourselves" Jimin said glaring at the other two men. Namjoon stood and headed towards the door as he opened the door, Taehyung stood the other side of it.

"I've found him" the boy said before moving out the way allowing everyone to exit the conference room.

All five boys followed after the super speeder as he took them to Jin, they all received weird looks from the staff working at the agency but they all ignored them.

Taehyung opened a door and sat on a chair to the side of the room was Jin, he looked up a look of surprise on his face but it soon morphed into a smile.

"Jinnie" Namjoon muttered taking a step into the room and towards Jin as he reached Jin and a blurry figure moved passed him before engulfing Jin in a hug. Jimin clung to Jin's larger frame, tears were trickling down his face.

"Jiminie" Jin said as he wrapped his arms around the younger boy, he looked at the others a slight look of horror was present in their eyes.

"They told you" Jin muttered and the others nodded. Namjoon bent down and pressed his lips against Jin's temple before he wrapped his arms around both Jin and Jimin.

The silence was an awkward one, neither of them knew what they wanted to talk about but it was finally Jungkook would break the silence.

"Hyung you should have been their Jiminie was being so badass and scary trying to get the information out of them to where you were, I thought that he would actually kill someone if he didn't get the answer he wanted" Jin looked down at Jimin in surprise.

"Really Jiminie" Jin said, Jimin looked up at the older boy tears stained his face.

"I didn't want them to take you away from us" Jimin answered.

"I'm not going anywhere Jiminie" Jin stated before pressing a small kiss on the top of Jimin's head.

"Plus, Hoseok Hyung got hard from it" Jungkook spoke again, all eyes were suddenly on Hoseok who was attempting to hide his behind his hands.

"In my defence, ChimChim looked hot you cannot blame me" He answered, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment which caused the group to burst out laughing, Jimin pulled away from Jin and Namjoon and headed over to his boyfriend pressing a kiss against Hoseok's cheek.

Their laughter was interrupted as the door was opened and in stepped a man wearing a white lab coat and was carrying some needles, he moved towards Jin but Yoongi stopped him.

"You will not need to do any tests as you can see Jin is in perfect health" Yoongi snapped.

"I was told he had a fever not long ago" the doctor answered whilst attempting to move past Yoongi.

"And as you can see he is completely fine. Now. Leave" Yoongi ordered. The doctor took one look at Jin before turning around and exiting the room.

"Gah! WHY DO I HAVE TO GET SO WHEN MY BOYFRIENDS GET ANGRY!" Hoseok suddenly cried out making the other laugh.

Standing outside the agency building, a man pulled out his burner phone and called the blocked number.

"Sir, any news about him" the man on the other end of the phone asked.

"Yes, he is here and his friends also have abilities" the man answered before hanging up and headed back into the agency.