Chapter 8

Misfits

Namjoon turned to Jin and kissed him, Jin's eyes widened in surprised but never the less he then closed them before he wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck. The other five boys smiled as they watched the couple make out, this was a regular occurrence for them all to witness but they have never seen so much determination in Namjoon's face to make his boyfriend lose himself in the kiss, to forget about what Jin had been through and what they all were currently going through. It was just them like the rest of the world did not exist anymore.

Taehyung and Jungkook were too distracted by Jin and Namjoon that they did not notice when Jimin walked over to Yoongi and whispered something into his ear before turning and walking back to Hoseok. 

'Let's take care of that shall we?' Jimin whispered into Hoseok's ear, Hobi's eyes went wide before gulping then nodding. Yoongi walked over to his boyfriend then took their hands in his then pulled them from the room, when they arrived there were told that three rooms were being prepared for them until they would be moved to a safe house the next day. Back in the room, Jin and Namjoon were still making out whilst Taehyung and Jungkook were still watching them, when the couple finally broke away they instantly started smiling at one another, pure love was present in both of their eyes.

"That was amazing" Taehyung exclaimed.

"I got a video of it" Jungkook told him laughing before re-pocking his phone, Taehyung squealed and lunged at Jungkook pressing their lips together, the latter wrapped his arms around Tae's waist then kissed him back, Namjoon let out a chuckle to the pair's actions whilst Jin blushes.


"Sir he is there." a man in a long white lab coat turned to his leader who was wearing a black lab coat before adding "With his friends who also have abilities."

"Good" the leader smirked before he stood up and walked to the metal bed which was covered in blood and other suspicious liquids.

"Good then... I can't wait to see those faces screaming and begging." He gave an evil laugh. "I can't wait to see you and your friends suffer Jinnie."He then turned to his henchman. "Get our best men to kidnap them. They will be useful." The henchman gave a salute. "Yes, sir!"


Namjoon pulled his boyfriend up from the chair he was sitting on and then into a proper hug, there was a sudden knock on the door before a man in his early twenties stepped in, the man had short black hair, a tanned complexion and he was wearing a suit. 

"Your makeshift rooms have been prepared." the young agent said, the group of four looked at one another before turning to face the agent then nodded. "Hold up, where did yoonminhope go?" Tae asked looking around the room for the missing three, Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon looked at each other, all of them were wondering how they had not noticed before. They turned to ask the agent to find him already gone, they four exited the room to see the agent heading towards the of the corridor. The four ran after the agent to prevent them losing him, the walked down multiple corridors before they arrived at three rooms which said protective witnesses rooms.

"Here is your room and do not worry your friends are there" the agents spoke which caused Jungkook to raise his eyebrows. 

"Were you spying on us?" Jungkook eyed the man suspiciously, the man suddenly blushed but kept a straight face.

"N-no it's just that I was passing by when I heard-" the agents started to explain but was interrupted.

"Ah! Hobi!" 

"Omg Yoongi!"

"My baby boys are so " 

"That" the agents blushing muttered pointed in the direction of the door which they were standing beside, the others all blushed as well, slightly embarrassed with their friends lack of control towards their ual impulses. It was not a mystery that they all had heard each other whilst having but they were embarrassed that they would still have in such a public place but when those three got  nothing would stop them.

"But they are lucky that they chose the right room." The agent said the others just nodded.

"Well, I have to go!" The man ran away unable to handle more.

"Yoongi we are !"Jimin and Hoseok screamed. 

"Me too baby boys!" Yoongi cried out too.

Jin grabbed a hold of Namjoon's arms before dragging him into the furthest room which left Jungkook and Taehyung which the centre room, they both silently prayed that the walls were soundproof if those three decided to go for a second round. 

Namjoon shut the door behind him, Jin was lying on the double sized bed. Namjoon made his way over to the bed and flopped down beside him, Jin to his side. Jin reached out which his arm and the side of Namjoon's face, Namjoon took a hold of Jin's hand and pressed a quick kiss against his hand before entangling their fingers with one another. 

"I love you" Namjoon whispered. 

"I love you too" Jin replied as Namjoon surged forward and captured their lips together.

"Joonie, we cannot, Tae and Kookie are just next door, plus we are in a public building" Jin said as his boyfriend attacked his neck with kisses and bites. 

"Well then you will have to be quiet then" Namjoon murmured against Jin's neck as he pulled Jin's tight skinny jeans off along with his boxers and slid a finger in Jin's entrance. 


Jimin was snuggled in between his boyfriends, his eyes were closed his whole body was unconscious but his mind was active, the boy suddenly started tossing and turning.

The group of seven stepped out of the van which had been driving them to there destination. Jimin and Taehyung were messing around on his phone, Jin and Namjoon were in a conversation with Yoongi and Hoseok whilst Jungkook watched his boyfriend interact with his best friend.

Then a sudden amount of black cars drove onto the street, the side doors were open and men in black suits jumped from them.

"Capture Kim Seokjin and his friends" one of the men ordered the others.

"Yes Sir" the men shouted in union, the group of seven started panicking Namjoon pushed Jin behind him to protect him whilst calling upon his powers, even though he knew that Jin was way more powerful than him, he was Jin's boyfriend and that meant he would protect his boyfriend.

The group of men approached the group, agent Jang and his men raised their weapons at the approaching men whilst shouting orders to put down their weapons and retreat but they did not comply.

"Protect Seokjin and the others at all cost" Agent Jang shouted as the men in black started charging towards them. Men from each opposing side fell to the ground, they were become more outnumbered by the second.

"Sir, we are outnumbered" one man shouted out of frustration.

"Then grab the ones who are closest to you" the leader of the men shouted, two men, grabbed 2 of the 7 boys which were closer to them and started to retreat, they shoved the two into the van and took off.

"HYUNG!!!"

Jimin shot up and gasped tears were streaming down his face, both Yoongi and Hoseok woke up due to the tossing and turning then the sobs which had followed.

"Jimin? Another dream?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded, Hoseok wrapped his arms around the youngers waist and pulled Jimin close.

"Shhhh it is ok... it is ok." He said as he Jimin's back. Jimin buried his head on Hobi's chest. Jimin looked up after a few sobs.

"We have to tell Namjoon tomorrow" Yoongi said which Hoseok agreed to. When Hosoek awoke he instantly went to collect Namjoon, Jin was still fast asleep when the pair left the room deciding it was best to not involve him until it was really necessary plus Jin was extremally worn out from last night activities.

"So your meaning to tell me, the people who kidnapped Jin before are coming after us? And two of us will get kidnapped?" Namjoon asked and Jimin nodded.

"We have to protect each other" Yoongi told them before Hobi turned to Jimin. 

"Do you know who will be taken?" Jimin shook his head before adding "All I know someone shouted 'hyung' but I don't know who." They all looked at each other. 

"Probably one of the hyung line." Yoongi thought. 

"Maybe" Namjoon replied. 

"But what we have to do now is protect each other." The others agreed "And make sure this agency doesn't find out about this. I don't trust them." He added.

Namjoon left the three alone and headed towards the agent's cubicles since it was still quite earlier there was hardly anyone around which made it the perfect opportunity to find out whether the agency kept back any information regarding this case. Namjoon pulled out a memory stick which held a hacking software on which he had been working on ever since he was young and had only finished it just before his father committed suicide. The software started to decipher through the firewall, it did not take long until Namjoon was in.

Namjoon located the file about Jin's kidnapping all the information regard Jin was corrected but they did not inform them that their undercover agent was killed during the mission who had attempted to get both Jin and other prisoners to safety, that does not make any sense they or NAmjoon had the right to know about this what if it started to affect Jin mentally, it said he was a witness to the murder.

'Wait, no. It can't be' Namjoon thought. 


"We are currently locating a safe house which is free then we will make arrangements to transport you all" the director spoke. Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook were currently sat in the conference room, Jin was slightly worried since he woke up without Namjoon being beside him, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin were acting slightly strange. 

The director opened his mouth once more but before he was able to say anything, the door to the conference room slammed open and in stormed Namjoon. His face was full of hatred, a shiver went down everyone's spines, they had never seen Namjoon so angry. 

"You bastards, we were told he committed suicide" Namjoon said glaring directly at the director and Agent Jang.