Chapter 15

Misfits

Namjoon watched as his boyfri... no the monster which resides in his Jin's body strode pass, he momentarily felt like he was struggling to breathe, Namjoon watched the flames which engulfed Hoseok started dying down, the electricity which was sparking in Jungkook's hands too disappeared. Namjoon felt his whole being become incredibly weaker.

"J...Jin" Namjoon stuttered out as he ran over to the others, fear was written on their faces as they watched their hyung kill everyone in his path, his eyes were focused forward as he pushed his arms sideways forcing his abilities in the men who were attempting to attack him.

Movement caught Namjoon's attention, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin appeared at their side, all three looked extremally exhausted from the running and for Jimin and Taehyung the torture. Hoseok and Jungkook tucked their boyfriends into their arms pressing kisses against their lover's lips but their heartening reunion was interrupted as a body crashed down beside them – it was agent Jang.

There was hardly any guards or scientists remaining those who were still alive had either started begging for their life, others had started to run in the opposite direction to Seokjin but the man in question slowly stalked after them, an evil glint in his black eyes.

"You have nothing to stop me" the monster spoke through Jin a spine-chilling laugh erupted from his mouth as he moved closer to them, Namjoon looked at the other's expressions they all held horror, letting out a small sigh, Namjoon ran after his boyfriend ignoring the shouts from his friends to come back.

The monster had reached his next victim who had tripped, like the others he had started begging for his pathetic life, the monster laughed at this before preparing an attack to kill the man but he froze when he felt strong arms wrap around his waist and pulled him against another body.

"Stop baby" Namjoon spoke into Jin's neck.

"Your baby does not exist anymore only a monster" the monster replied.

"I do not believe that for a second, remember the time I would put small love notes in your locker because I was scared to ask you out but wanted you to know how I felt" Namjoon whispered into his ear.

Jin had only attended the school for two weeks and he was already receiving so much attention from students at the school especially girls, he had yet to speak with the boy who had shown him around Kim Namjoon but from what he had learnt Namjoon was the school cleverest student with an IQ of 148, he was really into music and had come out gay after getting annoyed with all the girls who were constantly asking him out.

Jin quickly shook his head of the thoughts of the younger boy, he could not get close to anyone especially him since he was probably going to get moved again. Jin opened his locker to find a pink note lying on top of his books, this had been a regular occurrence since the beginning of school, he had a secret admirer who had yet to reveal themselves. Jin picked the note up and opened it – Jin whenever I think of you, I just can't help but smile. Falling in love with you is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I've never been happier in my life. I know this feeling will last forever – Monnie

Jin smiled at the cute note before he placed it into the folder which was full of others, Jin had tried to find out who was leaving him mysterious notes but had no such luck. Jin sighed before he closed his locker and headed towards the library where he had a free period, Jin collapsed into a chair and pulled all the love letters out of the folder then spread them out on the table.

Not a day goes by when my mind does not think of you, you are the reason behind every joy that has ever been a part of my life. You are the one who made me see the beauty of things. Before you came into my life, I was sad, alone and broken. Then you came in and turned my world around and changed everything for the better. You are every dream of mine come true and I love you with all my heart and soul. I love you unconditionally and wholeheartedly – Monnie

Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. You have totally changed my outlook on life and I thank you for that. I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete – Monnie

When I saw you for the first time, I knew I had found someone wonderful. And ever since then, all I have wanted is to be with you. Seeing you happy brightens my day and makes me think I am doing the right things. You have the most loving and forgiving heart I have ever known, and I can assure you that you will remain the centre of attention for me. I will do everything in my capacity to keep you happy – Monnie

There isn't a moment that goes by without you gracing my memory. There isn't a moment I don't think of you. There isn't a moment that doesn't make me fall in love with you all over again. I know you will forever be my sweetheart – Monnie

Jin whenever I think of you, I just can't help but smile. Falling in love with you is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I've never been happier in my life. I know this feeling will last forever – Monnie

Jin could feel the passion which was mixed into the words on the letter, it made him long to be a part of something normal but his life has never been normal, it was a mess from his abilities, from those damn scientists. Jin dropped the notes down on the table and leaned backwards, he was never going to find any clues to the identity of Monnie, the way the notes were written gave Jin the idea that Monnie was male which would be understandable to why they have not attempted to ask Jin out but he was not completely sure on that.

"Namjoonie, help me please, I'll fail this test" Jimin whined as he begged his friend but Namjoon ignored him, his eyes stared at the book he was currently reading.

"Namjoon"

"Joon"

"Joonie"

"RM"

"RapMon"

"Rap Monster"

"Nam"

"Namie"

"Mon"

"Monnie" Jimin cried shaking the elder boy who had suddenly tensed. Jin's eyes widened at the last name, Namjoon muttered something at Jimin before collected his possessions and bolting out the library, Jin too collected his things and attempted to chase after him but when he exited the library the bell rang signalling the end of the period and Namjoon disappeared into the crowd.

Namjoon was his secret admirer, Kim Namjoon was Monnie.

Namjoon had vanished from school for the next couple of days, his friends seemed worried about why he had suddenly disappeared into thin air without any warning, none of them knew about the messages he had been leaving in Jin's locker for the past couple of weeks.

Namjoon soon reappeared but there was a tensed air around him which Jin did not understand until the end of the week, it was Friday and Namjoon was still avoiding him to the extent that any lessons the pair shared he would not turn up, this was started to get on Jin's nerves.

Jin opened his locker door, he was planning on confronting Namjoon after school which had finally arrived. Jin was about to put all his books in his bag when he noticed a pink piece of paper sitting once again on top of his books – it read.

Seokjin

I wanted to apologise about avoiding you for the last couple of days well weeks, I was not prepared to reveal who I was to you yet but I still wanted you being aware of the feeling I had which was why I wrote these messages. I wanted you to know that you were treasured and loved even if you did not know who by but when Jimin accidentally said one of my nicknames when you were in the vicinity I could not fathom what your reaction would have been like.

But now I am ready, I want you to know that I, Kim Namjoon are completely and utterly in love with you and that I would like to go out with you.

Seokjin will you be my boyfriend

Love

Namjoon xxx

Jin held the piece of paper to his chest as he felt arms wrap around his waist, Jin leant back in the arms his head tilted slightly so he was able to see Namjoon's face.

"So, what's your answer" Namjoon asked his face were filled with worry, the worry of being rejected.

"I love you too" Jin answered surging forward to press their lips together. 

"Remember our first date, how special it was to you but never said why" Namjoon whispered. 
 

Jin stood in front of his mirror straighten out his outfit, tonight was his and Namjoon's first ever date. The latter had informed Jin that he must be ready by 7:30 when Namjoon was going to pick him up, he should wear casual but comfortable clothes. Where they were going was a complete mystery to Jin but he has been told to bring some money which narrowed down the possible places that they could be heading too, well it didn't really but mysterious location or not, nothing was going to ruin his evening.

The knock on the door pulled Jin out of his thoughts, he grabbed his wallet shoving it violently into his pocket before he raced down the stairs and toward the front door, Namjoon stood there wearing a black button down top with black ripped jeans and vans.

"You look beautiful" Namjoon said which made Jin blush lightly, he stepped out the house and locked the door behind him. Namjoon stuck his left arm out for Jin who slid his arm around Namjoon's, a grin was plastered on his face as they walked towards the car which was parked in front of the house. The couple climbed into the car, Namjoon behind the wheel whilst Jin was in the passenger's seat. Namjoon grabbed the blindfold which he had brought with him and wrapped it around Jin's eyes.

"Can you see anything?" Namjoon asked.
 

"No" Jin answered, nodding satisfied Namjoon kissed Jin's lips before he took Jin's hand in his entangling their fingers then he started the car and drove off in the direction of their date. It only took 10 minutes to arrive at their destination, Namjoon stopped the car before climbing out of his seat and ran around the car to help the still blindfolded Jin of the car. The scent of the ocean hit Jin's nose as he carefully climbed out the car, he reached up and took the blindfold off before opening his eyes. The sun was setting which was being reflected on the seawater, Namjoon grabbed the picnic that he had brought with them and locked the car behind him.

"This is beautiful Namjoon" Jin said looking at his boyfriend, Namjoon smiled before pressing their lips together once more, he then broke the kiss and pulled his boyfriend onto the beach. Namjoon lay the picnic blanket on the sand then sat down with the basket beside him, Jin sat in between Namjoon's legs his back pressed against Namjoon's chest. The pair ate the food quietly watching the sunset whilst being wrapped up in one another arms, Jin moved his head slightly so he was able to look at Namjoon.

"Thank you Namjoon this is an amazing first date, it is so special to me" Jin said, Namjoon looked down at the other man confused but Jin did not answer his eyes turned back to the sunset, after all this was Jin's first ever date and he was going to enjoy every second of this.

"I love you Joonie"

"I love you too Jinnie" Namjoon answered pressing his lips to Jin's temple. 

"And remember the first time we had , you were so nervous at the beginning but once I had penetrated you, you were so vocal that you tried to bite your hand trying to stay quiet since you found it embarrassing but you still enjoyed every second" Namjoon muttered, Jin's eyes widened as he turned to face Namjoon, the black eyes started to fade into the normal brown.

"Jin" Namjoon muttered stepping towards his boyfriend, Jin looked over at Namjoon before he moved colliding their bodies together lips and teeth clashing in a messy but desperate kiss.

"You bastards, you have destroyed everything we worked so hard for" a voice said from behind them, the pair separated and turned to face the voice, it was the man in the mask and white lab coat, the leader of the organisation and the reason all of this has happened, in his left hand was a loaded gun. Namjoon moved away from his boyfriend then dived for the gun, he yanked it out of the man's hand then pressed it against the man's temple before pulling the trigger.

"Payback for killing my father" Namjoon muttered dropping the gun beside the leader's dead body. Namjoon walked away from the dead body but before he could get far Jin's body clashed into his again, pressing their lips together.

"What was that for?" Namjoon asked when they pulled away.

"That was hot" Jin answered then crashed their lips together again.

"It is finally over" Taehyung muttered as he watched Jin and Namjoon make out near the man who had tortured him dead body, Tae turned around to look at his boyfriend Jungkook who was staring right back at him.

"It's over" Jungkook said then captured Taehyung's lips with his in a sweet and slow kiss, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck pulling the younger boy closer to him.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and pressed a kiss against Jimin's cheeks. Yoongi moved closer to his boyfriends, his arms grabbed Hoseok's waist and Jimin's side as he forced them both into a hug. Yoongi's lips briefly clashed with Hoseok's for a kiss then he kissed Jimin more passionately after he had pulled away Hoseok crashed his and Jimin's lips together.

They had all survived and now they were all free.