Chapter 11

Misfits

Jimin and Taehyung were shoved down one of the many corridors, their eyes were covered with a blindfold whilst their hands were handcuffed together. They had been injected with a serum which prevented them from using their abilities and escaping. One of the guards opened the empty cell and pushed the boys into it, they quickly removed the blindfolds and then the handcuffs before exiting the cell and locking the door behind them.

Jimin stumbled when he was pushed and fell to the ground, Taehyung scurried over to his best friend and helped him to stand up. The younger of the two ran straight towards the door keeping them caged, he pushed against it, but it would not move.

"TaeTae stop, they have obviously done something which has prevented us from using our abilities" Jimin said as he reached out and took Taehyung's hand in his before he gently pulled the other boy, they sat on the floor the furthest away from the door. Jimin lays his head on Taehyung's shoulder as Tae wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's body. Both boys were shivering from the coldness of the room, Taehyung body was normally a furnace of heat which was given off as a waste product of when Taehyung used up his energy to superspeed but even that had been affected by the serum. 

The door to their cell opened and a man stepped inside with a mask covering his face, a machine was in his left hand. Jimin and Taehyung stared at the man in front of them, the guards rushed into the cells, they grabbed a hold of Taehyung and Jimin yanking them away from each other. The masked man stood in front of Jimin, he held the machine up to the boy, he pressed some buttons on the machine and a strange light came out of the machine and it scanned Jimin's whole body.

"Park Jimin, abilities are to heal people, has empathy and has occasional precognitions" the man said before turning to face Taehyung and carried out the same process on him.

"Kim Taehyung, superspeed" the man spoke before turning and exiting the room followed by the guards who locked the door behind them.

Jimin wrapped his arms around his legs and drew them up to his chest, he then buried his face in his knees. 

'They will come with us, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook, they would come for us' Jimin thought to himself in an attempted to reassure himself.

Namjoon opened the door to the warehouse allowing the others to enter, the last time they had been here was when Jin revealed that he had abilities, there was still streaks on the floor from where Taehyung would run around crazily when he had so much energy to let off. Lying on the ground was Jimin's jacket that he accidentally left here when they were in a rush to reach school. Yoongi walked over to it before he fell down to his knees and he scooped the jacket up in his arms before he pressed his face into the fabric, it still smelt strongly of Jimin. 

Hoseok dropped down beside Yoongi, his arms wrapped around the older man as he buried his face in Yoongi's neck, tears were streaming down both their faces. Jin ran over to them, his maternal instincts had kicked in and he wrapped his arms around the pair and pulled them to his chest allowing them to cry. Namjoon pulled Jungkook into his arms, the maknae was trying to stay strong for everyone but you were able to see the tears building up behind his eyes. 

Yoongi and Hoseok pulled away from Jin as Namjoon and Jungkook sat down beside them, Jin crawled over to Namjoon and curled up in his lap. Yoongi pulled Hoseok into his lap and wrapped his arms around the younger boy tightly as if he was going to disappear if he let go of him. 

"Joon, do you have any idea who might have betrayed us?" Yoongi questioned, his voice wavered slightly as he spoke. 

"There are only two people it can really be, the director or Agent Jang. The attack was too prepared this means they had information leaked to them at least a day before that means all the agents that were taking us to the safe house would not have time to leak the information when they would have only found out they would have been transporting us in the morning plus they would have found out which safe house they would have been transporting us to at least an hour before that means they could not have leaked the safe house. This only leaves the director and Agent Jang who would have known which safe houses were vacant and the one we were going to be sent to which would have given them plenty of time to leak the information to the organisation" Namjoon deduced. 

"We have the upper hand guys, whoever leaked the information whether it was Jang or the director there actions will be more panicked to locate us which will allow us to figure out which one betrayed us. We will get the others back, I will not let anyone get away with this" Namjoon said in an attempt to reassure the others. The warehouse went completely silent as the others tried to digest the information which had just been given to them by Namjoon but the silence was soon broken by Jungkook who had finally snapped and broken down into tears.

"But what is the point of fighting if they have already killed them" Jungkook shouted as his body shook. 

"They are not dead Jungkook, you heard that one man shouted to get both myself and all of you which means whoever leaked our safe house they must have leaked that we all have abilities which they will want to exploit and experiment on, they are not dead Kookie trust me on that" Jin said his hands held Jungkook's and he stared into the younger boy's eyes to show him that he was not lying. Jungkook stared into his hyung's eyes for a moment longer before slowly nodding. 

'Jin release me' Jin's subconscious said once more.