Chapter 13

Misfits

Jungkook watched as Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok planned out everything that they were going to do once they arrived at the enemies' base. Jungkook had decided to sit out as his emotions were getting the better of him, his mind was stuck in the past when everything was better. When Jimin was complaining that Yoongi was not as romantic as Namjoon and Jin were when Taehyung and Jungkook would go around pranking everyone just for the fun of it. There were a couple of memories which stayed at the front of Jungkook's mind. 

Taehyung ran through the rain; his school bag was above his head as Tae was trying to use it as a makeshift umbrella. The younger boy wished he could use his abilities and arrive home as soon as possible but after attempting to superspeed through the rain last time he realised that it was not an effective way of getting home quickly since he had slipped multiple times and ended up breaking his right arm and left leg meaning he had to spent four hours in A&E.

Taehyung's eyes darted around his surroundings as he looked for some type of shelter but so far nothing, he could feel the rain getting heavier and Taehyung felt more desperate to shelter from this rain. Soon his eyes clocked a bus shelter located on the other side of the road, feeling relieved Taehyung darted across the road and nearly dived face first into the shelter as he once again lost his footing.

Strong arms shot out and grabbed a hold of the falling teen and carefully returned him to his feet. Taehyung turned to face his saviour and the first thing he noticed was the look which was plastered across the other boy's face. The boy was obviously younger than Tae, he wore a white t-shirt, faded blue jeans and Timberland boots.

"Thanks" Taehyung muttered, his eyes never left the other boy.

"I am Kim Taehyung" Tae introduced himself as the other boy stepped out of the bus shelter and into the pouring rain.

"Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook replied as he turned away from Taehyung.

"Where are you going, it's raining, you can wait here until it stops" Taehyung said suddenly, for some reason he did not want the younger boy to leave him.

"It's stopping" Jungkook shouted over his shoulder as he carried on walking away, as soon as Jungkook was out of sight the rain stopped.

______________________________________________________________________________
 

Jungkook thought it would be the first and last time that he would ever see that cute brunette boy with the blank expressions known as Kim Taehyung, but luck seem to be on Jungkook side since, during the first thirty minutes at his new school, Jungkook ran into both Taehyung and a smaller boy which he soon learnt that his name was Park Jimin.

The pair had only known each other for just over a week when Jungkook decided that he did not want their friendship to stay like that anymore, so with the help of Jimin (who had been pining for the pair to get together), Jungkook set his plan into action.

Taehyung sat on the benches during his free period when Jungkook came running up to him with his cute bunny teeth on show.

"TaeTae" Jungkook shouted.

"Kookie, what has got you all excited?" Taehyung questioned the smiling boy.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me this Saturday" Jungkook asked.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" Taehyung replied.

"I never expected you to say yes, umm... how about the theme park?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, I would like that" Taehyung answered smiling, Jungkook gave Taehyung another one of his bunny smiles before he took off running to inform Jimin about the outcome.

Jimin had come over early that Saturday morning to help Jungkook with choosing an outfit, well tried too since all of Jungkook's outfits consist of white tops and blue jeans.

"I still don't get why you are here" Jungkook said as he flopped down on his bed and watched Jimin raid his wardrobe.

"You are going on a date with my best friend, so I want you looking your best to impress him" Jimin stated.

"You have been friends with me for about a week, you should have realised that I do not wear anything else other than white t-shirts and blue jeans plus if I suddenly changed my appearance it would make Tae think that something was up, and I thought the last thing you wanted was for Tae to realise that hanging out has a hidden agenda" Jungkook answered. Jimin was about to reply when there was a knock at the door indicating that Taehyung had arrived.

Jungkook grabbed a hold of his bag and swung it over his shoulder whilst grabbing his keys and phone before exiting the house, Taehyung stood outside wearing a black t-shirt with black tight jeans and converse.

"Ready" Jungkook asked and Taehyung only nodded, the younger boy had missed the look of disappointment that appeared in Tae's eyes when he saw the traditional Jungkook outfit, he had hoped that he would dressed differently to normal but apparently, he was wrong. 
 

The pair headed towards the nearest bus stop which was not far from Jungkook's house, the conversations between the pair were quite brief, neither boy knew what to say. Luckily, they were not stuck in the awkward silence for long as the bus appeared at the top of the road, Jungkook stood up and stuck his arm out signalling to the bus driver that they wished to get on. The pair headed towards the back of the bus where there were two seats available, Taehyung sat by the window whilst Jungkook sat beside him. The bus journey was not long, and the pair soon arrived at the theme park, Jungkook paid the bus driver for their tickets and climbed off with a flabbergasted Taehyung behind him.

After finally recovering from the initial shock, Taehyung attempted to pay Jungkook back but the younger boy refused and proceeded to buy Taehyung's ticket and claimed two wristbands for the theme park as well when Taehyung had quickly popped to the toilet. Jungkook waited at the exit of the toilets for Taehyung to resurface, when the older boy did, Jungkook took a hold of Taehyung's wrist and slid the wristband on it then pulled the older boy in the direction of the first ride Nemesis before Taehyung realised what had happened.

The lines for all the rides were not that long since it was still early in the morning, the pair went on ride after ride. They only slowed down for toilet breaks and to have lunch before they were back on the rides having fun but it was getting close to sunset which meant that Jungkook's plan was getting closer and closer, when they had gotten off the last ride Jungkook took a hold of Taehyung's hand and guided him towards the hot air balloons which were located in a field just beside the park, Taehyung gave the younger boy a questioning look but never the less climbed into the balloon basket with Jungkook beside him.

The sky was full of different colours as the sun started setting, Taehyung was hypnotised by the scenery that he did not realise that Jungkook was staring at him with nothing but pure love in his eyes. Jungkook pulled out the photo album that Jimin and himself had made and gently placed it in Taehyung hands which drew the older boy out of his hypnotised state. Taehyung once again gave Jungkook a questioning look but never the less opened the photo album which was filled with photographs off Jungkook and Taehyung that had been taken over the last week though most of the album was still empty waiting to be filled with new memories.

Taehyung carefully flipped through the photos until he reached the first empty page, as Taehyung was about to close the photo album he noticed a small envelope which was addressed to him.

Dear Taehyung,

As you have come to learn, I am not good with words but in this small letter, I want to address something that has been on my mind ever since I first met you. Taehyung the thing is...

You are the source of my joy, the centre of my world and own the whole of my heart. You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning. You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime. I can't stop thinking about you, today... tomorrow... always.

Taehyung would you do me the honour of becoming my boyfriend?

Love Jungkook

Taehyung placed the note back into the envelope tears ran down his cheeks as he turned to face the man in question.

"Yes" Taehyung said as he placed the photo album down and threw his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend" Taehyung muttered into Jungkook's neck. The latter carefully lifted Taehyung's face and guided it towards him as he pressed their lips together as if it was the last straw in sealing their lifelong deal.

________________________________________________________________________________
 

Jungkook sat at his desk whilst Taehyung was lying on his bed, they were both attempting to revise for the maths test but the information was just not going to either boys' head. Taehyung placed the textbook down and turned to look at his boyfriend, Jungkook's face was scrunched up and his bottom lips was in between his teeth.

"Jungkook" Taehyung said, Jungkook's head snapped up as he turned to face his boyfriend, Taehyung never called him by his full first name it was always Kook or Kookie never Jungkook.

"What's wrong babe?" Jungkook asked worry filled his voice.

"Nothing, I just want to say... I love you" Taehyung replied, Jungkook's eyes widen and a smile broke out on his face. Jungkook closed his textbook and moved over to his bed, he sat down beside Taehyung and took the older boy's face in his hands before pressing their lips together in a passionate kiss.

"I love you too, TaeTae" Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's lips. 

Jin walked over to Jungkook who was sleeping in an uncomfortable position, the older boy bent down and shook the younger boy awake. Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at Jin.

"Is it time to go?" Jungkook asked his voice was laced with sleep.

"Yeah" Jin answered as Jungkook stood up and stretched out, some of his joints cracked which made Jin flinch slightly. The pair exited the warehouse where Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were waiting outside, they were going through the plan once more. 

"Remember what you got to do, Kook" Namjoon asked.

"Prevent anyone going after Yoongi-hyung and Jin-hyung when they go looking for TaeTae and Jimin" Jungkook answered. The five climbed into Yoongi's parents' car, Jin was behind the wheel since he was the only one who was able to drive whilst Namjoon climbed into the passenger's seat and the other three piled into the seats in the back.

The drive was a long one since the organisations base was hidden out in the countryside, Jungkook stared out the window watching the scenery go past. He felt his eyes get heavy and soon drifted off to sleep once more but he was jolted awake when they arrived that the organisations base, there were multiple guards' positioned outside.

They seemed to signal for more since another wave of guards came storming out the base, weapons in hand. The group climbed out the car and walked side by side towards the armed men.

"We are here for Jimin and Taehyung and none of you is getting in the way" Yoongi shouted, the guards all seemed to move out the way as Agent Jang came down the centre to confront the group.

"You will not succeed" Jang spoke.

"I knew it was you, you always smelt weird when the organisation was mentioned as if you were proud of what they had done" Yoongi said his eyes darkened at the man who kidnapped one of his boyfriends whilst his body subconsciously re-positioned himself to cover Hoseok.

Jungkook and Namjoon shared a glance at one another before positioning themselves ready to fight.